Author: Tang Yu, 唐玉
Alternative Names: Young Master Lu's Lovely New Bride, 陆少的暖婚新妻
Genres: Comedy, Drama, Josei, Mature, Romance
Su Jianan was marrying the love of her life. It all seemed picture-perfect, except for a few catches. One, it was a marriage of convenience. Two, she would be divorced after two years.
With her well-being under threat, Su Jianan had only one choice to keep herself safe: marrying, and pretending to be loved by a powerful man capable of protecting her. Conveniently, her soon-to-be husband was Lu Boyan, a man she had been secretly in love with for fourteen years. She went along with the marriage, knowing full well that her love was one-sided.
Or was it?
Business tycoon Lu Boyan had known Su Jianan ever since she was ten. Back then, the death of his father had plunged his world into darkness, and Su Jianan’s presence had brought a new ray of light into his life. Now, it was his turn to protect her. He would marry her to keep her safe. But two years later, he would divorce her: it would no longer be safe for her to remain by his side.
What fate awaited Su Jianan and Lu Boyan? Would their marriage mark the beginning of a happily ever after? Or would it lead to heartbreak and sorrow? Would their marriage outlast the two years? What kind of secret was Lu Boyan keeping?
Follow along with the twists and turns of this slow-burn, action-packed love story!
- Chapter 1 We Got MarriedSu Jianan suddenly ran into an embracing couple when she walked out of the washroom after washing her hands.
- Chapter 2 Strip If You CanIn the presidential suite.
- Chapter 3 Actually, She’s Got Someone She LikesShe slept well, and the next day, Lu Boyan and Su Jianan went to the Civil Affairs Bureau as planned.
- Chapter 4 Dry Wood and a Strong Fire, and It Will CookLu Boyan retrieved a document and went to the office. Uncle Xu felt bad for Su Jianan and said, “Young Master should have stayed and accompanied you.”
- Chapter 5 My Husband!Su Jianan focused on drinking her fruit juice and eating fruits.
- Chapter 6 So HandsomeSu Jianan had no mood to think that Lu Boyan was her husband. She only wanted to withdraw every single word that she had said, and bite off her tongue.
- Chapter 7 Are You Jealous?Compared with the joyful flirting between Qin Wei and Luo Xiaoxi, Lu Boyan and Su Jianan appeared quiet. They kept silent all the way home.
- Chapter 8 I Like Someone Like You, My WifeOccasionally, Su Jianan was willing to return to this home because she could still find traces of her mother’s life in the room where she had lived.
- Chapter 9: Honey, I want another one(1)Downstairs, lunch had already been served courtesy of Su Hongyuan’s earlier instructions, and it was a feast.
- Chapter 10 Hubby, I Want More (Part 2)After lunch, Lu Boyan and Su Hongyuan sat in the tea room and drank tea while discussing business matters. Su Jianan folded her sleeves up in the living room and said, “Yuanyuan, sit on the sofa. Let me help you take a look and see what’s wrong with your leg.”
- Chapter 11 News of Their Marriage LeakedAt night, in the Orchid Gardens.
- Chapter 12 The Person She Likes Is Jiang Shaokai?After breakfast, Su Jianan suddenly discovered that she did not have a car. Going to work became a problem.
- Chapter 13 Stunned At the MomentLu Boyan received a call from Tang Yulan the moment he returned home at night.
- Chapter 14 Extremely HandsomeSu Jianan did not hide her fascination and surprise. Lu Boyan felt for the first time, a sense of accomplishment in his appearance. He walked up to her confidently and asked in an attractive voice, “Do you think that your husband is very handsome?”
- Chapter 15 Fighting Monster Su JiananJust as Su Jianan was worrying about it, Lu Boyan appeared beside her without any warning. She was shocked and asked, “What are you doing here?”
- Chapter 16 Choose Between Your Wife and Your ExHan Ruoxi walked toward Su Jianan watched by everyone.
- Chapter 17 A Monster in Rabbit’s ClothingSu Jianan hated it when others touched her. She stomped on Shao Mingzhong’s foot with her delicate heels that moved swiftly and said, “Don’t. Touch. Me!”
- Chapter 18 Bridal CarryAnd just like this, the role of the Brothers of Shao and Su Jianan switched. They were tied up and laid on the ground while Su Jianan sat on the sofa comfortably. The two brothers could only stare at her.
- Chapter 19 Attraction of the Little MonsterLu Boyan was also being tested.
- Chapter 20 Han Ruoxi’s sense of being threatenedIt was true that Su Jianan did fall asleep, but it was just a light one. It was not long before she felt that the car had stopped. She also opened her eyes. As expected, she was home. Uncle Xu was holding a pair of shoes and waited outside the car door.
- Chapter 21 Doxxing Su JiananLu Boyan’s residence.
- Chapter 22 Moved By Lu BoyanOn the way to Orchid Gardens, Su Jianan was bubbling with excitement.
- Chapter 23 We Can Only Sleep In the Same BedAs yet, Su Jianan and Lu Boyan had not even consummated their marriage. In fact, they had already agreed to a divorce, which would happen in two years’ time.
- Chapter 24 Young People Have No Self-ControlSu Jianan was staring Lu Boyan and letting her imagination run wild, when Lu Boyan suddenly opened his eyes. Amid the night-time ambience, that danger and coldness in his long, narrow eyes were far more intense than they usually seemed. Startled, Su Jianan took a deep breath.
- Chapter 25 Exposed and BesiegedThe doxxing threat was no longer a cause for concern, so the following day, Su Jianan went to work as usual.
- Chapter 26 He Is Drop-Dead Gorgeous in Whatever Casual PoseIt was not until a while later that Su Jianan dropped off the phone. She drifted into the kitchen confusedly and took the food materials which would be utilized out from the refrigerator. Rolling her sleeves up, she began to deal with these food materials.
- Chapter 27 Only She Could Not Perceive The Fact That He Pampered Her So MuchIt was until she received Captain Yan’s hint that Su Jianan then glanced backward—to her surprise, it was really Lu Boyan!
- Chapter 28 Inexplicable YearningLu Boyan reached the passenger’s side of his car and opened the door. Su Jianan got in obediently. After settling herself into the passenger seat, Su Jianan took out a black card and handed it to Lu Boyan the moment he was in the car. “Here.”
- Chapter 29 He Kissed Her For RealLu Boyan’s request was to have Su Jianan press on his needle wound as they walked out of the hospital together. But in truth, it was Lu Boyan doing the walking while dragging her along.
- Chapter 30 Inevitable FeelingsSu Jianan stuck out her tongue obediently. The tip of her tongue had been scalded red. There were even signs of blistering, which had her panting in pain.
- Chapter 31 Lu Boyan's Sudden Appearance At The Police Station
- Chapter 32 To Her, He’s the Most DependableSu Jianan turned and ran into the medical examination team’s office. A loud burst of laughter rang behind her and she flushed. She sat down and hid her face behind the computer screen, but saw her red face from the dark screen.
- Chapter 33 You’re Cuter AsleepAfter dinner, Lu Boyan had two video conferences lasting about an hour long with branch companies abroad. It was about 11 when he lay in bed.
- Chapter 34 The Warm Red StainSu Jianan was dragged to have makeup put on her the moment she returned home in the afternoon.
- Chapter 35 Pressing Against the Wall and KissIt was a sweet and gentle voice that sounded as if a gust of wind would break it.
- Chapter 36 Lu Boyan Bought the Bangle at an Exorbitant PriceThe auction progressed rapidly but Su Jianan was not paying attention to it.
- Chapter 37 A Slap That Tore Her Hopes Asunder“Ever since my mother and I moved in and became part of the Su family, you’ve been shunning us. You’ve made things difficult for us in everything we did. My mom had asked me to tolerate you. She said that you were only acting like that because you couldn’t accept your mother’s death. She even told me that things would get better in time.”
- Chapter 38 You Look Very Delectable When BlushingShe looked utterly delectable when she was blushing. Two faint patches of pink would spread across her pale skin, as if the cherry blossoms of March had bloomed on her cheeks. Whenever he saw her looking like that, he would feel an urge to reach out to touch her. While doing so, he would kiss her plump and full lips.
- Chapter 39 Undisguised Care All Day“Jiang Shaokai, what exactly do you want to tell me?” Su Jianan asked as soon as she entered the office.
- Chapter 40 Actually He Does Care About HerRepaying with her body?