Author: Dark Old Demon
Alternative Names: N/A
Roy’s life was nothing special. The only thing commendable was the last few moments when he saved a mother and her child from a drunk driver.
It’s really an egg! Damn it, what kind of monster have I become? Did I fall into Hell instead of making it to Heaven??
Join Roy as he ventures through various worlds with the Custom Made Demon King System—a system that allows Roy to draw anything he can imagine and create it through exchanging souls!
- Chapter 1: Hatched
- Chapter 2: What Is the Most Important in the Twenty-First Century? Cheat!
- Chapter 3: Demon Law
- Chapter 4: Revolver
- Chapter 5: Fifty Cents Special Effects
- Chapter 6: Earthquake, Volcano
- Chapter 7: Hell, Abyss
- Chapter 8: The Self-Cultivation of a Little Demon
- Chapter 9: Modification Plan
- Chapter 10: Territorial Awareness
- Chapter 11: Getting Into Big Trouble
- Chapter 12: Intelligence Is a Good Thing
- Chapter 13: Newborn Demon Wings
- Chapter 14: Where Was the Magic?
- Chapter 15: T-Virus Transformation! Adult Period!
- Chapter 16: The Aroma of Souls
- Chapter 17: The Summoned Demon
- Chapter 18: The Return of the Old Demon
- Chapter 19: The Devoted and Professional Good Demon
- Chapter 20: The First Summon
- Chapter 21: Demon Contract
- Chapter 22: Dracula??
- Chapter 23: How is a High-Quality Soul Formed?
- Chapter 24: The Appearance of a Vampire
- Chapter 25: The Smell of Sulfur and Fire
- Chapter 26: One Who Got Tricked Again
- Chapter 27: The Noble Soul
- Chapter 28: The Truth
- Chapter 29: The Arrival of Van Helsing
- Chapter 30: The Changed Plot
- Chapter 31: Mastermind
- Chapter 32: I’ll Just Watch and Keep Quiet
- Chapter 33: Does a Fixed Storyline Exist?
- Chapter 34: The Battle of Old Enemies
- Chapter 35: Courting Death
- Chapter 36: The Descent of the Big Shot
- Chapter 37: There Was Q in Addition to A
- Chapter 38: Bloodlust
- Chapter 39: How About Raising a Hellhound?
- Chapter 40: Demon’s Hound