Author: Blue-white Sky, 蓝白的天
Alternative Names: Dungeon Gamers, 地下城玩家
Genres: Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Supernatural
Sherlock is a new generation Dungeon Lord whose ambition is to become the greatest Devil King and building up the greatest Dungeon in the Underworld.
He summons a group of other-worldly goblins who give themselves strange names, form cliques, engage in commerce, and even fight among themselves.
They call themselves—Gamers!
- Chapter 1: Beta Testers, Eternal Kingdom, and Bru
- Chapter 2: Well Prepared
- Chapter 3: The First Batch of Beta Gamers
- Chapter 4: First Dead Gamer
- Chapter 5: Dungeon Monsters Blueprints
- Chapter 6: Gamer’s Beta Testing Strategy Guide
- Chapter 7: Equipment, Reputation And Opening Of New Area
- Chapter 8: Almost Scared Me to Death
- Chapter 9: The First Magical Item
- Chapter 10: So He Was A Rich Guy
- Chapter 11: Purchases
- Chapter 12: Little Fairy (Part One)
- Chapter 13: Little Fairy (Part Two)
- Chapter 14: Skills Trainer
- Chapter 15: Special Talent
- Chapter 16: The First Combat Training
- Chapter 17: Special Mission
- Chapter 18: Brave Warrior NotWearingPants
- Chapter 19: Dungeon Lord Was Unfathomable!
- Chapter 20: New Ore Vein And Exploration!
- Chapter 21: Gamers’ Exploration Combat and Simba’s Complaints
- Chapter 22: A Dog’s Plan!
- Chapter 23: Version 0.01 Update Log
- Chapter 24: Beta Testing Advance Notice: Winterfell Merchant Band!
- Chapter 25: Change In Gamers’ Behavior
- Chapter 26: Merchant Leader Nicholas
- Chapter 27: Don’t Be Frightened
- Chapter 28: Insane Gamers
- Chapter 29: Do Not Ask. Hold Back.
- Chapter 30: Winterfell Merchant Band Activity Feedback
- Chapter 31: Yes, Boss!
- Chapter 32: End Of Activity And Sludge Monster?
- Chapter 33: Gamers’ New Troubles
- Chapter 34: Main Plot and Sense of Mission
- Chapter 35: Chapter One Mission
- Chapter 36: I Have a Bold Idea
- Chapter 37: Baiting Cramer
- Chapter 38: Cannon Fodder for Baiting Cramer
- Chapter 39: Gamers’ Combat Strategy
- Chapter 40: Ah, Goblins