Alternative Names: 돈의 신
Genres: Mature, Sci-fi, Slice of Life
Is money really everything in a life?
If you could live through your life again you must become a God of money. A person who lives for money. A person who treats money with the worth it deserves.
- Chapter 1: <Pandora’s Box>1 Bitcoin was worth 18,000 USD.
- Chapter 2: <Pandora’s Box>– Cryptocurrency, a new way to become rich or a path to hell?
- Chapter 3: <Pandora’s Box>He was so tired from the late nights he spent awake. Perhaps that was why he felt drunk after downing a few drinks. He felt good. Everyone was having a great time at the party until Choi Gichul raised his glass.
- Chapter 4: <Pandora’s Box>It was a horrific nightmare. Sweat drenched his body. Woosung woke up suddenly and exhaled down harshly.
- Chapter 5: <Close the Gates to Hell>They were familiar faces. Assistant manager King Yonggun and Manager Park Junwoo were staring at the 15-inch LCD monitor, ignoring Woosung. Woosung found his desk and looked at his own LCD monitor.
- Chapter 6: <Close the Gates to Hell>After the ordeal, Woosung sat down. He proved his skills, so no one bothered him. It felt strange coming back to his old job.
- Chapter 7: <Close the Gates to Hell>6:30 pm.
- Chapter 8: <Close the Gates to Hell>Next day at work.
- Chapter 9: <Close the Gates to Hell>Field supervisors.
- Chapter 10: <Close the Gates to Hell>Yoon Gihwan followed Woosung hurriedly. When Woosung ignored him, he shouted desperately.
- Chapter 11: <Close the Gates to Hell>Woosung focused on debugging as he ate a burger for his dinner. Park Junwoo and Kim Yonggun assisted him while Yoon Gihwan remained nearby. Woosung thought about his situation.
- Chapter 12: <Planning for the Future>They deposited the payment for fixing the server to his account the very next day. Yoon Gihwan was a quick-tempered bully, but he did his job well. Woosung first paid back his student loan and gave 20,000 dollars to his parents.
- Chapter 13: <Planning for the Future>Ten people sat around the table in the conference room.
- Chapter 14: <Planning for the Future>When Woosung suggested that it was time to go home, Park Junwoo shook his head weakly.
- Chapter 15: <Planning for the Future>Kim Yonggun frowned when he saw Nam Kyungsang. Park Junwoo shut his eyes and sighed. Yoon Gihwan turned away in disgust.
- Chapter 16: <Planning for the Future>Nuri Finances’ primary partnering company was Daeyang System, which was a major corporation. ST and Daesan System were the secondary companies with outsourcing contracts. Ten years ago, Daesan System lost its contract in a year and Woosung left to work at ST. As an employee of ST, Woosung ended up working for Nuri Finances still.
- Chapter 17: <Planning for the Future>After a meeting, Yoon Gihwan wanted to talk to Woosung in private.
- Chapter 18: <Customer loyalty>Woosung’s days were easy. As soon as he arrived at work, he took care of all the VoC. In the afternoon, he worked on GUI Test Tool and the potential new HTS functions. He was working on three different projects every day. Kim Yonggun thought of Woosung as a work monster rather than a newbie.
- Chapter 19: <Customer loyalty>Jang Gwangchul.
- Chapter 20: <Algorithm trading>Yoon Gihwan couldn’t hide his delight when he returned to the office. He kept patting Woosung’s back.
- Chapter 21: <Algorithm trading>Luckily, Yoon Gihwan’s studio wasn’t far from Woosung’s place. He found it odd why he didn’t live in a multi-bedroom apartment, but as soon as he walked in, he understood.
- Chapter 22: <Algorithm trading>Yoon Gihwan’s lesson ended at dinner time.
- Chapter 23: <God of money>After the presentation, it was time for Q&A.
- Chapter 24: <God of money>As soon as Woosung returned to the office, Yoon Gihwan grinned.
- Chapter 25: <God of money>February 21st.
- Chapter 26: <God of money>Jang Gwangchul left in a hurry. It felt like a dream, but the Mercedes-Benz S-Class in front of him was real.
- Chapter 27: <God of money>Woosung arrived at work with a frown.
- Chapter 28: <God of money>6:30 pm.
- Chapter 29: <God of money (End of Book 1)>Kim Jaejin spoke apologetically as he kept looking at the conference room.
- Chapter 30: <Big Data>Yoon Gihwan couldn’t stop smiling. Woosung asked curiously.
- Chapter 31: <Big data>The next day.
- Chapter 32: <Big data>r=Ʃ(Xi -X)(Yi-Y)/√Ʃ(Xi-X)2/(n-1)*/√Ʃ(Yi-Y)2/(n-1).
- Chapter 33: <Developer Conference>“Hey, Woosung. Hey!”
- Chapter 34: <Developer Conference>She felt confused. When she saw him a few times recently, she didn’t think much of it.
- Chapter 35: <Developer Conference>“Let’s have a drink with Soobum.” Jang Gwangchul said to Woosung.
- Chapter 36: <Developer Conference>Sunday Morning.
- Chapter 37: <It’s over>
- Chapter 38: <It’s over>
- Chapter 39: <It’s over>
- Chapter 40: <It’s over>