Alternative Names: N/A
Genres: Fantasy, Romance
“You’re the moonlight that lights up the night’s darkness~
You’re the rain that patches the dried up lands~
You’re the breath that keeps my heart alive~”
“Haha, hubby, you’re becoming better at flattering me”
“As long as it is for you, I can become better at anything you want.”
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
While running away for their lives, she sacrifices herself to let her beloved escape.
Hua Lan wakes up in an unfamiliar, luxurious room to find that she’s unable to recall anything about herself. Learning that information regarding her existence is wiped out, and that she needs to be cautious of the people out there to get her, Hua Lan starts a new life with a new identity.
Surrounded by her dotting, handsome husband and his loving family, Hua Lan (now Mu Lan) adapts herself to her new life.
But now in her dreams, she can hear a girl whisper: “Until you say ‘I love you’, I’ll keep our memories shut. Farewell, my love.”
Mu Liang knows that something isn’t right about his beloved wife. But he doesn’t care.
All he can think of loving her, cherishing her, locking her up so that she will never return to her past. Because he knows that he won’t be able to live a moment away from her.
While living her life filled with happiness, what will happen to Mu Lan when her past beloved were to come and take her away?
Can she bear to leave to her present to be with her past?
- Chapter 1: CROSSROADBang! Bang!!
- Chapter 2: FAREWELL, MY LOVEThat girl grimaced in pain. The pain was deep. She sat on the dock. She was already this weak and the second bullet was too much for her.
- Chapter 3: UNTIL YOU SAY, "I LOVE YOU"Autumn. Season of cherry blossom.
- Chapter 4: MISS, YOU’RE AWAKE!Tick! Tick!
- Chapter 5: SHE’S AWAKE!France, Paris.
- Chapter 6: I AM HUA LAN
- Chapter 7: DEAR, DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?“Can you remember anything?”
- Chapter 8: FORGOTTEN SOMETHING IMPORTANTAs both of them left Hua Lan went to the balcony.
- Chapter 9: MY BROTHER DIDN’T LIEHello Dear Readers,
- Chapter 10: SHE MUST BE FOUNDShanghai, China.
- Chapter 11: WHERE ARE YOU?“You look like you’re dying.” A mocking voice came from the left side of the. It was the man sitting in the sofa.
- Chapter 12: WE ARE HERE TO PICK YOU UPPresident Li was thinking about the last time they saw each other.
- Chapter 13: YOU ARE THE ONE WHO’S GOING TO LIEFrance, Paris.
- Chapter 14: BURNING HANDHello Dear Readers,
- Chapter 15: BIG FAT LIAR!Hello Beloved Readers,
- Chapter 16: MU LANHey Beloved Readers.
- Chapter 17: CAN I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID EARLIER?“I-I said wait!” She panicked.
- Chapter 18: PARADISEHua Lan was amazed by the architect of the house she was living in.
- Chapter 19: SOMETHING I WANT TO MAKE CLEARDear Readers, I’m so sorry for the late update. I didn’t had Wi-Fi connection for one and half an hour.
- Chapter 20: I TRUST YOUOoooh!! I’m so beat. (Z z z z z)
- Chapter 21: PATIENCE IS A VIRTUESeeing Mu Liang and Hua Lan entering the dining room Mu Feng complained, “You two are late! I’m starving here!”
- Chapter 22: OFFICIALLY MU LANHello my Beloved Readers, did you know the full name of Disney Mulan?
- Chapter 23: DON’T WANT TO LET HER GO!My Lovely Patient Readers, today I have a story to share with you.
- Chapter 24: CUPID, HAVE MERCY!While Andrew was tormented by ‘Boss Mu’ and ‘Madam Mu’, he was saved by Butler Leo who knocked the door and entered into the room and bowed deeply.
- Chapter 25: VANILLADear Readers, I’m so sorry for updating this late. I didn’t have Wi-Fi connection for three hours!
- Chapter 26: TORTURE TO MY SOULMu Liang was astonished by his own discovery.
- Chapter 27: FOOD TURNED COLDAaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Chapter 28: PLANNINGMu Liang looked down at the girl who was still in his embrace. Desire left his eyes and then he calmed himself slowly.
- Chapter 29: A DEVIL DESERVES TO BE A DEVILWhat Andrew Smith didn’t know, that Louise Fontaine was Mu Feng’s close friend from school. They were rather close. No matter what Mu Feng requested in his life, Louise always fulfilled it without hesitation.
- Chapter 30: HISTORY OF MU FAMILY PART 1Florence, Italy.
- Chapter 31: HISTORY OF MU FAMILY PART 2Mu Jin might became a weak person but had a good head, just like his father. So taking over the household was nothing to him. The only problem was his weak health.
- Chapter 32: HISTORY OF MU FAMILY PART 3The cousins and their sons were stunned by the bloodiness of their own nephew. Soon they started to panic. As soon as they were able to clear their heads, they began to flee. They even forgot about Mu Cheng and left him there.
- Chapter 33: TO COVER UP THE FACT THAT HE IS ASEXUALFlorence, Italy.
- Chapter 34: WEDDING PROPOSALThe Elder seemed to find something very interesting. He looked very excited.
- Chapter 35: FAMILY FIRST, BUSINESS LATERHello Dearest Readers, how have you been?
- Chapter 36: JUST WAIT AND SEEMu Ling loved her grandchildren like any other grandma. When her husband mentioned ‘Little Liang’, she looked down on the table and saw the documents of a girl.
- Chapter 37: LET’S ENJOY THE SHOWHello my Dear Readers, I’m so so so sorry for not publishing yesterday and also publishing so now only a single chapter.
- Chapter 38: A DATEParis, France.
- Chapter 39: LINGERIEMu Liang was waiting for Mu Lan in the waiting room while she was in the dressing room attached to that room. He just ordered the manager to pack everything and he was sitting alone on the sofa thinking of tomorrow’s plan.
- Chapter 40: A NIGHTMAREOn the way back to Mu Mansion, the whole car was silent. Mu Lan still red and occasionally looked at Mu Liang who was sitting beside her. The more she glanced at him, the more she felt embarrassed, because Mu Liang had a smile on his face.