Author: Feng Qingyang, 风青
Alternative Names: Swallowing the Heavens, Tūn Tiān Jì, 吞天记
Genres: Action, Fantasy, Tragedy, Xianxia
The Yanhuang Ancient Domain, vast without end, gave birth to many Celestials and Demons of antiquity tore Heaven and Earth apart and surpassed the control of the 3 Realms and 5 Elements over the endless years it has existed. Numerous Gods, more than ten thousand races, and humans born with a God class body have also come out from the Domain, traveling through the nether, warping Yin and Yang, omnipotent.
In this current age, Celestial Daoism is in prosperity, tens of thousands of Divine techniques shake the Heavens, numerous mortals strive to become Celestials, and millions of sinners walk the Earth. The Prince Heir of the kingdom East Yue Wu Wu Yu, obtains the legacy of the Battle Celestial of the East in the direst of situations to sweep across the Earth and rebel against the Heavens!
In the eyes of the hundreds of millions of Mortals, he is the Sovereign Emperor Celestial, overcoming a plethora of tribulations to reach his current height.
In the eyes of the Celestials and Buddhas of Heaven, he is a peerless Heaven devouring Demon!
- "Wu Yu! You’re the Imperial Crown Prince! How dare you engage in such a disgraceful and harmful deed!”
- Dong Sheng Divine Continent, Three Thousand Immortal Kingdoms.
- That immortal naturally saw him. He pointed his finger at the prisoner carriage and it shattered instantly.
- Yanli Mountain, Immortal Beast Garden
- Late at night.
- Since Wu Yu was resurrected, he had asked Sun Wudao to spread the news of it to prevent trouble from arising. While the servants on Yanli Mountain were in awe of Wu Yu’s strong will to live, the news had also reached Su Yanli.
- "Boss Zhao! This Wu Yu was clearly crippled to begin with. However, he was able to split that tree trunk with a single strike! It has just been a little while since we last saw him. He must definitely have come across an amazing encounter in our Yanli Mountain!" a wretched servant with a large mole on the corner of his lip said to Zhao Chuan confidently.
- "Wu Yu!"
- This time around, the heavenly immortals coming to Yanli Mountain numbered four, including Situ Jin.
- The so-called authentication was very simple. It was merely reporting one's name and which Heavenly Immortal one belonged to. The organizer had the data in his hand, and Wu Yu was in his records. He was 15 years old this year.
- Just as they charged into the subterranean forest, there were distant flashes of red light. Clearly someone had already sustained fatal damage and decided to quit the fight.
- "It seems like the Immortal's Path challenge is nearing the end. Who will be the first to emerge?" The Elder of Imparting Arts stroked his beard and narrowed his eyes, watching the exit of the Immortal's Path.
- The Immortal Promotion Plateau's battle was different from the Immortal's Path battle.
- Wang Yiyang looked at Wu Yu, and then at Situ Jin, saying, "Brother Situ, you had best let Ling Er eat less today..."
- Sky Gazing Mountain.
- Wu Yu sat on his Immortal Crane and flew towards Heaven's Lament, the mountain where the sect gathered.
- With the Demon Banishing Blade, he was able to display a strength with the Whale Slaying Sword of the East Seas on a completely different level from before.
- Situ Minglang, 13 years of age and a super youth genius!
- "Sect Leader, I wish to beg a favor!"
- Reflection Peak's sealed room was completely sealed off, with merely a few small gaps for air. One ate, drank, and excreted all within the place. It was like a prison. This cramped place was so dark that one could not see one's outstretched hand. To be sealed here for a year was not something that a normal person could endure.
- Reflection Peak.
- Before long, the crowd at Sky Gazing Platform was in full swing.
- The Bipo Mountain Range stretched out endlessly, of which Heavenly Peak was the highest!
- Many wide rivers ran through the entire length of the Bipo Mountain Range.
- "Senior Sister Su, I want to become the Dong Yue Wu Kingdom's Immortal Kingdom Supervisor," said Wu Yu after he had clarified the situation. He knew that by the time he was strong enough to return, Heavenly Immortal Hao Tian might have left for his sect already, and thus there was no other way.
- Myriad Treasures Valley was one of the larger valleys within the Bipo Mountain Range. There were numerous merchant stores there, and it had turned into an exchange hub. It was similar to the numerous shops found in Capital Wu. However, what was exchanged here were immortal treasures. The core disciples were the ones who were mostly involved in the trade here. As Wu Yu was an external disciple, he only had minor purchasing power and could only buy ordinary items.
- "Wu Yu, it's Situ Minglang." Qing Mang was a little scared of her peers of the same age. Seeing Situ Minglang there, she fussed a little, then shrank behind Wu Yu.
- It was a cloudy day, with roiling clouds blowing in across the barren plains to the west. They were like an army of billions, passing the Bipo Mountain Range for the eastern oceans.
- "When did Wu Yu grow so tall?" Qing Mang did not dare to approach Su Yanli and the other personal disciples of the Sect Leader. She stood with a bunch of Sky Gazing Mountain disciples some ways away. Her little head popped out of the crowd and stared at this surprising scene. Her little mouth was open so wide that you could stuff an egg inside.
- Situ Minglang's immortality art that could manipulate nature's electricity itself - that was the real essence of the Art of Lightning Control!
- It was said that Lan Huayi was a Jindan Immortal. Jindan Immortals were above all. Those such as Su Yanli or Mo Shishu were like ants before them.
- They were all swords!
- Soon, deep night fell.
- Although it was early in the morning, Capital Wu had already gotten busy. Smoke was rising from different areas within the tall and thick castle walls. Different types of noises superimposed together and spread to the surroundings, alarming and waking up the animals in the forest.
- Capital Wu was already in a state of ecstasy once because of the return of Prince Yuan Chen.
- Given Yuan Chen's level, to have an immortal treasure was a testament to his high status within the Zhongyuan Dao Sect. Back when Situ Minglang was at this level, he did not have an immortal treasure.
- Capital Wu. Two immortals were fighting.