Author: Li Qun Xi, 离群戏 著
Alternative Names: Diào Luò Màn Wēi Shìjiè Dāng Chāojí Yīngxióng, Dropped In the Marvel World As a Superhero, 掉落漫威世界当超级英雄
Genres: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Martial Arts, School Life, Seinen
After an accidental electric shock, Jackson traversed into a parallel world filled with supreme beings—beings whose might and strength could hold the skies on their shoulder.
At first, Jackson preconceived the idea that he’d only traversed on the other side of the world, the United States, until that is various peculiarities popped up.
While watching the news channel, Jackson wondered whose the big green guy jumping up and down the buildings of New York without care.
Who is that bodybuilder statue donned in a red-blue uniform standing tall and proud in the Memorial Hall?
And who is that man flying the skies with a big hammer calling himself a God?
Jackson wondered if he should advise his parents to move away from New York.
But after a moment of thought, Jackson pulled out his mobile phone and dialed a number. “Mr. Stark, for the safety of mankind, I think it’s necessary to discuss the developments of technology and advanced armors with you.”
This is the story of a young man living in the world of Marvel who only wished to live a quiet and stable life but as fate would have it, fate had other plans for him.
- Chapter 1 - MARVEL WORLD AND STRANGE QUEST
- Chapter 2 - THE PLAN
- Chapter 3 - BIRTHDAY 1
- Chapter 4 - BIRTHDAY 2
- Chapter 5 - THE GIFT SUITABLE FOR AN ADULT
- Chapter 6 - PREPARING FOR QUEST
- Chapter 7 - A CALL FOR HELP
- Chapter 8 - MAINLINE QUEST REWARD
- Chapter 9 - GIVING UP AND SELF IMPROVEMENT
- Chapter 10 - CHANGING THE GOAL
- Chapter 11 - TROUBLE
- Chapter 12 - TROUBLE PART 2
- Chapter 13 - FANS
- Chapter 14 - ACHIEVEMENT AND REPUTATION
- Chapter 15 - First Meeting With Daredevil
- Chapter 16 - NIGHT TALK
- Chapter 17 - E GRADE TRAINING CARD
- Chapter 18 - VISITING THE MEMORIAL
- Chapter 19 - CAPTAIN AMERICA AND WINTER SOLDIER
- Chapter 20 - TONY STARK
- Chapter 21 - Mirage Knight
- Chapter 22 - Forming a Team
- Chapter 23 - MATT IS MISSING
- Chapter 24 - RESCUE
- Chapter 25 Mutants
- Chapter 26 - DILEMMA
- Chapter 27 - BROKEN AND INJURED
- Chapter 28 - POISON
- Chapter 29 - AWAKENING AND COUNTERMEASURES
- Chapter 30 - INTERVIEW AND OBADIAH
- Chapter 31 - TRAINING AGAIN
- Chapter 32 - FORMAL INTERNSHIP
- Chapter 33 - THE RACE OF NEW YORK CITY
- Chapter 34 - RESCUE
- Chapter 35 - ANGRY TONY
- Chapter 36 - ARRANGEMENTS BY PARTIES
- Chapter 37 - Secret Base
- Chapter 38 - Invitation
- Chapter 39 - CHATTING
- Chapter 40 - UPGRADING EXERCISES