Author: Chugong, Jang Sung-Lak, 추공
Alternative Names: Only I level up, Solo Leveling, 나 혼자만 레벨업
Genres: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Shounen, Supernatural
10 years ago, after “the Gate” that connected the real world with the monster world opened, some of the ordinary, everyday people received the power to hunt monsters within the Gate. They are known as “Hunters”. However, not all Hunters are powerful. My name is Sung Jin-Woo, an E-rank Hunter. I’m someone who has to risk his life in the lowliest of dungeons, the “World’s Weakest”. Having no skills whatsoever to display, I barely earned the required money by fighting in low-leveled dungeons… at least until I found a hidden dungeon with the hardest difficulty within the D-rank dungeons! In the end, as I was accepting death, I suddenly received a strange power, a quest log that only I could see, a secret to leveling up that only I know about! If I trained in accordance with my quests and hunted monsters, my level would rise. Changing from the weakest Hunter to the strongest S-rank Hunter!
- Chapter 1: Chapter 1: ProloguePart 0: Prologue
- Chapter 2: Chapter 2Everything now depended on Seong Jin-Woo’s decision.
- Chapter 3: Chapter 3Ju-Hui’s complexion was incredibly poor; Seong Jin-Woo was deeply taken aback by this sight.
- Chapter 4: Chapter 4Part 4: The Three Laws
- Chapter 5: Chapter 5All the Hunters still alive heard Jin-Woo’s voice.
- Chapter 6: Chapter 6One of the dead Hunters today happened to be Mister Park, a personal friend to Mister Kim.
- Chapter 7: Chapter 7Front, back, left, and right.
- Chapter 8: Chapter 8Jin-Woo was surprised by the weighty voice coming from the corner of the hospital room, and hurriedly turned his head to look.
- Chapter 9: Chapter 9“Maybe, you hurt your head really bad?”
- Chapter 10: Chapter 10It happened then.
- Chapter 11: Chapter 11As soon as he muttered that out, a gentle blue aura enveloped him.
- Chapter 12: Chapter 12‘Still, I can’t be certain, so….’
- Chapter 13: Chapter 13It was not good to be the centre of attention.
- Chapter 14: Chapter 14The sole surviving Lycan, the one that flew over Jin-Woo’s head just now, lowered its tail after seeing this scene and began taking faltering steps backwards.
- Chapter 15: Chapter 15[Level up!]
- Chapter 16: Chapter 16“Yes, I am one, but….”
- Chapter 17: Chapter 17Just as Jin-Ah shook her head, Jin-Woo suddenly pushed forward an umbrella to her.
- Chapter 18: Chapter 18Jin-Woo only needed one minute to get ready, quickly grabbed himself a taxi, and headed off to the meeting point. Nine people were already there, waiting for his arrival.
- Chapter 19: Chapter 19Even when the bugs chomped and bit at him with terrifying intensity, Hwang Dong-Seok remained steadfast and waited for the chance to counter-attack.
- Chapter 20: Chapter 20When the Hunters tried to leave all at the same time, Yu Jin-Ho formed a confused expression and quickly asked them.
- Chapter 21: Chapter 21< Chapter 21 >
- Chapter 22: Chapter 22Since Jin-Woo was feeling thirsty anyway, he took the Thermos lid to drink the water. But, his head never stopped tilting in the meantime.
- Chapter 23: Chapter 23Jin-Woo swept his gaze at Hwang Dong-Seok and his group like a predator eyeing his prey.
- Chapter 24: Chapter 24Yu Jin-Ho empathised the words ‘deserved reward’ for some reason.
- Chapter 25: Chapter 25Part 11. Arrangement
- Chapter 26: Chapter 26Part 1. Transaction
- Chapter 27: Chapter 27Sure, Jin-Woo was able to defeat the spider boss all by himself, so he’d be able to do something similar to other bosses as well.
- Chapter 28: Chapter 28His heart began beating faster and faster. Because, the size of the box was rather familiar to him. His hands ripping open the box became far more urgent.
- Chapter 29: Chapter 29It’d be easy to go mad from pain and wildly thrash about, but he’d lose this great opportunity, which would most likely never happen again. Losing his consciousness now would mean his end.
- Chapter 30: Chapter 30Jin-Woo calmly made his reply.
- Chapter 31: Chapter 31“Yes. All the convicts are rank Cs, but the Hunter from the Monitoring Division is actually a rank B, so there is nothing for you to worry about.”
- Chapter 32: Chapter 32Part 4. Rank B Kahng Tae-Sik
- Chapter 33: Chapter 33Kahng Tae-Sik had been paying attention only to the daggers, so he got really stunned by the pain shooting up from his foot, causing him to hurriedly step back.
- Chapter 34: Chapter 34A short while later.
- Chapter 35: Chapter 35Jin-Woo picked a pebble up from the ground, and it too disappeared from the sight.
- Chapter 36: Chapter 36‘I wish he’d at least talk to me.’
- Chapter 37: Chapter 37The Gate seen behind the waiting group seemed a bit too small for a C rank.
- Chapter 38: Chapter 38[Skill: Dash Lv. 2]
- Chapter 39: Chapter 39Ahn Sahng-Min became utterly speechless.
- Chapter 40: Chapter 40– “I’m sure nothing weird will happen here.”