Author: Su Fuling, 苏茯苓
Alternative Names: 如果深海忘记了
Genres: Drama, Mystery, Romance, Shoujo
When Xia Qingyi wakes up and finds herself in a hospital without any memories of her past, what else can she do other than to approach the person who had saved her?
Enter Mo Han, a renowned barrister in the legal world famous for his coldness, arrogance, and competence. With no one to take care of Xia Qingyi, Mo Han finds himself with no other choice but to act as her elder brother for the time being.
However, it does not take long for him to realize that there was something wrong with the girl.
What’s up with her ability to read others at a drop of a hat?
How is she so adept in fighting?
Just… who in the world is this girl?
With his world being turned upside down with the appearance of this mysterious girl whose new world has nothing else but him, Mo Han’s search for her lost memories begins…
- Chapter 1: The Hospital
- Chapter 2: Barrister Mo
- Chapter 3: Do you know me?
- Chapter 4: I Have Concentrated Sulphuric Acid In My Hand
- Chapter 5: Do you dare to pour it?
- Chapter 6: The Secret of the Acid
- Chapter 7: The Abdominal Wound
- Chapter 8: She’s a Thief!
- Chapter 9: The Restaurant
- Chapter 10: Don’t Worry, I Won’t Die.
- Chapter 11: Is She Your Sister?
- Chapter 12: Heartache
- Chapter 13: Marriage Pledge
- Chapter 14: Come to My Home
- Chapter 15: Who is She Exactly?
- Chapter 16: Nobody Would Save Her
- Chapter 17: Why Are You So Stupid?
- Chapter 18: Please Give Me an Identity
- Chapter 19: Hello Xia Qingyi
- Chapter 20: Why Are You Sleeping Here?
- Chapter 21: The Hero with the Stone-cold Face
- Chapter 22: I Like Sleeping On Your Rug
- Chapter 23: I Like You Being Here
- Chapter 24: Buy Whatever You Want to Buy
- Chapter 25: We Are Siblings
- Chapter 26: I’ll Come and Get You in a Short While
- Chapter 27: I Am His Sister
- Chapter 28: A Dull Ache
- Chapter 29: Don’t Be Any Stricter With Her!
- Chapter 30: The Pitiful Eyes
- Chapter 31: Boy Toy
- Chapter 32: A Handsome Face
- Chapter 33: Sleeping Next To You
- Chapter 34: I’m Sleepy, Brother.
- Chapter 35: This Isn’t My Brother
- Chapter 36: Siblings with Different Personalities
- Chapter 37: Dressed Up Particularly Handsomely
- Chapter 38: Please Do Not Sleep Here Anymore
- Chapter 39: Holding Her In His Arms
- Chapter 40: Go Sleep on the Bed