Author: Big Yeeeaaar
Alternative Names: N/A
Li Wensheng transmigrated to an era where all energies were returning and every citizen practiced martial arts.
Here, champions focus on martial arts mastery, becoming physically peerless as they honed their spirit. They would also seek superior weapons, including unbreakable war axes, or keen blades that could cut a giant tree with a single swing.
Even so, Li Wensheng learned Immortal Arts from the very start! Though his scrawny form was exceedingly inconspicuous at first, he wielded Immortal Arts to smash long blades with his bare hands and crush giant hammers!
Li Wensheng was flying everywhere on his sword while others were busy trying to surpass the limits of human speed. He could kill with a leaf or flower he plucked while others requested blacksmiths to hone their weapons. He cooked medicinal pellets with his cauldron, brewing Yuan Pellets that ascend cultivation while others trained their bodies to strengthen themselves.
Martial arts champions: “Why aren’t you using any weapons?”
Li Wensheng smiled, two of his fingers casting an immortal technique: Ten Thousand Swords Retrogression!
At his words, every sword behind everyone’s back took to the skies without hope of control, gathering behind Li Wensheng into a rain of swords that covered the skies!
This is a world where I alone cultivate immortality while everyone else trains in martial arts!
- Chapter 1 - I Cultivate Immortality While Others Practice Martial Arts
- Chapter 2 - Nine-layered Thunder Blade
- Chapter 3 - Martial Arts Genius Sister
- Chapter 4 - Lucky Draw! Invisibility Talisman
- Chapter 5: The School Wants to Expel Me?
- Chapter 6: Martial Arts Simulation Test
- Chapter 7: The Fake Recruitment Teacher
- Chapter 8: The Regretful Third High School!
- Chapter 9: The Way to Obtain Strengthening Points!
- Chapter 10: Fake Recruitment Teachers!
- Chapter 11: Recruitment
- Chapter 12: Becoming a Martial Artist
- Chapter 13: The Martial Arts Assessment
- Chapter 14: Unexpected Assessment Results
- Chapter 15: The Chief’s Personal Assessment
- Chapter 16: Passing the Test And Becoming a Martial Artist
- Chapter 17: An Ultimate Powerhouse?
- Chapter 18: A Child Who Had Just Come of Age!
- Chapter 19: Someone Had Sent Money
- Chapter 20: One Million!
- Chapter 21: Professional Killers!
- Chapter 22: Spoils of War!
- Chapter 23: Someone From The Martial Arts Administration!
- Chapter 24: System Lucky Draw!
- Chapter 25: Preparing to Head to the Wilderness Area
- Chapter 26: Step Into the Wilderness
- Chapter 27: Gale Fighter Squad
- Chapter 28: The Escape Art
- Chapter 29: Killing the Gale Squad
- Chapter 30: The Chaotic Golden Town
- Chapter 31: Trapped Students, Grade 12, Class 6?
- Chapter 32: Killing The Black Wind Ash Wolf!
- Chapter 33: Dora Who Delivered Herself To The Door
- Chapter 34: Looking For The Demon Beasts
- Chapter 35: Shock!
- Chapter 36: Three Helpers
- Chapter 37: Breakthrough, Qi Formation Fourth Grade!
- Chapter 38: Killing A Grandmaster With A Single Slash?
- Chapter 39: Seriously Injured Grandmaster Carroll
- Chapter 40: Power Control?