Author: Xian Xian, 鲜仙
Alternative Names: 毒妻在上
Genres: Drama, Josei, Romance, Wuxia
Su Li has never expected that those she met in her first life would follow her to a new life in a new family.
Everything in this life is new and seems easy, but she knows that’s not what she wants.
She wants a revenge. Those who have done terrible things to her, those who have separated her from her husband, and those who have let her brother fail the royal examination in last life, she will let them pay in her way.
But how can a 14-year-old girl, innocent and elegant, take a revenge? How can she fight against her family on her own? How can she deal with her weak-kneed father and heartless mother? Just read and find it out now!
- Chapter 1 Su EryaIt was early spring in Dasu Town. Bits of snow were still hanging on the withered and yellow trees in the forest. As the wind blew, fine snowflakes would fall down from the tree.
- Chapter 2 With a Full Belly, She Wanted to Revenge.The cold air pierced her clothes. It penetrated her flesh and felt as if it would freeze her blood.
- Chapter 3 Su QingtanSu Qingtan’s body trembled violently, and there was a shocked look on his face. The teacup fell from his hand and shattered into pieces. He seem not to realize that some of the boiling tea had spilled on his hand.
- Chapter 4 Rage!Nanny Li almost fainted with fear when she saw this. She crawled on the ground in front of Su Erya, and begged, “Please spare her life, Third Miss. If you beat her again, she’ll die!”
- Chapter 5 Be savedNanny Li sighed slightly and said, “Young master, the Second Miss has lived in the backyard with the maids since she was a child.”
- Chapter 6 ForgiveThe next morning, Su Qingtan went to the main courtyard. Before he entered the door, he saw his father having breakfast with the first mother and second mother.
- Chapter 7 I Want to Learn to Read!“Eldest brother, second sister!!”
- Chapter 8 Too many obstacles in learning to readThere was a sand table for setting up troops in the study. Ink was very expensive, so Su Li could not use it. Su Qingtan used the sand table to teach her to write.
- Chapter 9 The Dictionary of Dahan“Miss, why are you back so early today?”
- Chapter 10 The Power of Zongzi“You’re Erya?”
- Chapter 11 The Bribe“Housekeeper, give Erya some pocket money every month. Erya, you need to concentrate on cooking. There is no need for you to do anything else. By the way, housekeeper, give Erya some Caiyun Silk, which was transported from the Silk Shop in the province this year, and make her a good suit of clothes.”
- Chapter 12 The Secret of Jade“Lord, my lord, good news!”
- Chapter 13 Changing the Mind“In the past few years, I have found that jade might be produced in Yunjing. I should be hurry up, since the time is limited.”
- Chapter 14 Doctor Qi XianqingDoctor Qi thought his identity was covered up very well. All people were in the dark about who he was excluded Su Li, because she knew him in the barrack many years ago.
- Chapter 15 Apprentice?“Little girl, come with me.”
- Chapter 16 Zipei Learned to ReadDid not the Lord always dislike that the women in his family had literacy, and how did he suddenly change his mind to let Erya learn to read, specially invited a teacher to teach her? This… this was ridiculous!
- Chapter 17 Returned to the West CourtyardOutside the class, Su Zipei held a word book and peeped out of the door quietly. Three people immediately appeared in her sight: the old teacher, her fourth young brother and a very beautiful strange girl.
- Chapter 18 Missing the PastSu Li smiled slightly. But when she turned her head, she was pitiful. She obediently walked in the front, which was exactly the same as before.
- Chapter 19 Was Erya Lazy?“Oh, Second Miss, I am really sorry for my old legs and feet. But it is just a little dirty water, and you can eat it if you wash it with the water of the well.” Mammy Zheng stepped back and said, “I have to serve the First Madam to get up, so I have no time to wash it for you.”
- Chapter 20 How Much Money Do You Want?Qi Xianqing knew that the relationship between himself and Su Erya was not suitable to expose, so he had to restrain his anxiety. He coughed lightly and said, “Today Second Miss did not come to class, so I didn’t start to teach if not all my students come. That’s my rule. First Madam, please tell me where the Second Miss is, so that I can go and have a look.”
- Chapter 21 A Bitter RebukeWhen Su Huanli heard that, his face became as ugly as it could be.
- Chapter 22 Killed Her Like Killed a Chicken“This is all for the reputation of our Su Family, so I can only let you have grievance for a period of time. In addition, how about you send Mammy Zheng to the government?”
- Chapter 23 Aggrieved ZipeiMammy Li quivered and kept silent. No one knew whether she remembered the past or Su Li’s cold voice of tips a few days ago.
- Chapter 24 Great Man Li Yin
- Chapter 25 Yang Wei Proposed a MarriageAt this moment, an exquisite carriage stopped outside the gate of the Su House. The curtain was engraved with a large Chinese character “Yang”, a surname. When the carter opened the curtain, a young man in golden clothes walked out immediately with a face of pride.
- Chapter 26 Poisonous Sound InsectMammy Li suddenly remembered that the Lord told Su Li not to make Zongzi any longer. Mammy Li felt a little scared and stopped talking.
- Chapter 27 Fried Glutinous Rice Balls with SesameIt took Su Li two days to dry the sesame, and then she took out the glutinous rice which was used to make Zongzi last time, grinded it to powder, and dried it. Then she started to separate the white and black sesame. The black sesame and sugar were used as fillings while the white sesame was fried and put aside.
- Chapter 28 Misunderstanding“Mother, what’s wrong with cousin Yang? He is now a high-ranking official. If I were his wife, I wouldn’t need to look at anyone’s face. What’s wrong with that?” Su Zipei retorted straightforwardly.
- Chapter 29 Assassination
- Chapter 30 Driven Out from Su FamilyOutside Su Li’s room in Jinyuan Court, Mammy Li felt terrified and kept knocking at the door. She shouted, “Miss, are you in the room? Miss, don’t frighten me.”
- Chapter 31 Cooking with Mud“How confused I am! My wife was so cruel that she left Erya abandoned outside. Alas…How will I get along with Erya in the future…”
- Chapter 32 Unfairness
- Chapter 33 Shield“Pei, you cannot reveal your intention or you will lose your last role in the family. Your father may ask you to get married immediately. If you can act Su Erya outside all the time, there is no need to worry about your marriage.”
- Chapter 34 Beggar’s Chicken
- Chapter 35 Stealing Recipe?Hearing what the shopkeeper said, everyone was shocked. Wasn’t such delicious chicken the famous top-one dish?
- Chapter 36 Avaricious
- Chapter 37 Dish Testing in Public?
- Chapter 38 Su Zipei’s AmbitionSu Huanli was shocked and confused by the sudden trouble. He did not expect the crux of this trouble was other restaurants.
- Chapter 39 Hysteria!
- Chapter 40 Taking Over the RestaurantCooking was so easy for Su Li. She mastered both the cutting technique as well as duration and degree of heating so well that the eight judges sitting on the judging table, He Shi, and ordinary people standing behind to watch the scene of bustle, were all fascinated.