Alternative Names: N/A
Genres: Fantasy, Martial Arts, Romance
In a universe where the great experts can reincarnate, Yale Roanmad reincarnated with almost no memories of his past life and didn’t know who he was.
Despite the problem with his memories, Yale had obtained a strange legacy from his own past life the Last Wish System.
Yale, who remembered the pain of dying, decided to turn strong to avoid suffering the same pain again. Moreover, he also decided to investigate his own past life to remember who he was.
However, he didn’t know that a Mysterious Expert, who knew a lot about him and his past life, was looking at him from the shadows.
- Chapter 1: Yale RoanmadAt night, light could still be seen in the library of one of the biggest clans of Nacesai city, inside there was only a six-year-old kid reading thick books.
- Chapter 2: Last Wish System“The conditions have been fulfilled; the Last Wish System is now unlocked.”
- Chapter 3: Yale’s Innate TalentsOnce the Innate Talent Menu opened, Yale saw in the first line the words [Last Wish System] without any description more than [Special Innate Talent].
- Chapter 4: Yale’s TrainingAs Yale read it, he understood that he was left with only one path to advance, he needed to increase at least one point in Dexterity.
- Chapter 5: Archery LessonsAfter hearing the notification Yale smiled and continued his training, he wasn’t satisfied with only two points.
- Chapter 6: Main Chain Quest Options“System alert: Dexterity points increased from 7 to 8.”
- Chapter 7: Yale’s Chosen Path“I choose the Origin Path.”
- Chapter 8: Old Man Swordmad“Main Chain Quest: Origin Path Rank 1”
- Chapter 9: Sword Innate Talent“Sub-quest finished. Reward obtained: Sword Innate Talent: Perfect Grade.”
- Chapter 10: Roanmad Clan’s GatheringUsually, after Yale finished the class, Swordmad gave him some advice and Yale returned to his room. However, the same day Yale finished the fourth Dynamic Quest, Swordmad said something else.
- Chapter 11: Notification LogYale opened his eyes confused, his memories were fuzzy and his body heavy.
- Chapter 12: Legacy Skill“Absolute Protection: Creates a 5-meter field that lasts for 5 seconds. Nothing can interfere with the inside of the field until it disappears. This Legacy Skill can only be used once per month; it doesn’t use the user’s energy.”
- Chapter 13: Beast TrialChapter 13: Beast Trial
- Chapter 14: Yale’s Choice
- Chapter 15: VS Fire-wood TigerAfter standing in front of the Fire-wood Tiger, Yale also identified the species of the big white wolf.
- Chapter 16: Frost WolfYale opened his eyes at twilight and found himself lying beside the Frost Wolf and its little cub. After he asked the system, he sighed in relief as he only slept a little more than a day.
- Chapter 17: Origin Path Training MethodThe next sub-quest in the Main Chain Quest was as depressing as the previous one to Yale.
- Chapter 18: First StepYale was ready to continue with the hunting when the little wolf approached the Fire Wolf’s corpse and started eating it.
- Chapter 19: Leaving the Beast TrialYale was thinking about that when the system prompt appeared.
- Chapter 20: Greedy ElderSwordmad offered to escort Yale towards the Nacesai Academy; the 1-star period was the most dangerous time for anyone.
- Chapter 21: Joining the Nacesai AcademyYale followed Swordmad in silence; he also understood the meaning of his master leaving the clan.
- Chapter 22: The Classes StartAnge lived in a huge house inside the Nacesai Academy. Usually, the students live in dorms with others, but due to her special status, she owned a whole house.
- Chapter 23: Warrior ClassesThe Fist Battle Class first class was simple sparring among the students; the instructor randomly formed pairs and the students battled for a whole hour.
- Chapter 24: Swordsmanship and ArcheryTheir wooden sword clashed and both stepped back two steps.
- Chapter 25: Illusion ImmunityYale and Zack hit the target at the same time and then asked for another one.
- Chapter 26: Aizu“Yale… I heard that name before.”
- Chapter 27: Fire AccidentWhen the lesson finished, all the girls congratulated Aizu for her illusion spell.
- Chapter 28: Modified Frost ClawYale used the Frost Claw in a liquid state rather than in the usual solid state; thus the Frost Claw resembled the water spell Water Hand. Anyone would think about that spell instead of thinking about the possibility of Yale using an extremely difficult to learn Combined Skill.
- Chapter 29: Origin SkillThe lesson resumed, and Yale chose to ignore the teacher’s words and instead asked the system, as Yale’s schedule was too tight and he didn’t want to wait until the end of the classes to question the system.
- Chapter 30: Academy BetsZack was in the group who left the classroom, as he departed Zack only waved his hand to Yale and gave him another thumbs up before departing.
- Chapter 31: Healing Class“The user successfully created the Combined Skill [Sparkling Sword]”
- Chapter 32: Time HealingThe teacher looked at Aizu and saw that her internal wounds were entirely healed.
- Chapter 33: The Last Magus ClassesWhen Aizu heard about Yale’s Healing Elemental Affinity, she didn’t know how she should feel.
- Chapter 34: Water Battle ArmorYale rushed towards his sister’s house, where he would train with Swordmad.
- Chapter 35: Yale’s BreakthroughYale’s Water Battle Armor faded completely, and the lights in the sky also disappeared.
- Chapter 36: The Mysterious ExpertYale spent some time with Wyba and Ange before starting his night practice.
- Chapter 37: Spell TrainingYale stopped his practice when the time for training with Aizu arrived; he didn’t need his sister to tell him to stop practicing like before.
- Chapter 38: Ange’s PlanYale and Aizu still had some time until Yale had to go to the Fist Battle Class.
- Chapter 39: Combined Skill BattleYale bid farewell to Ange and Aizu as he started running towards the Fist Battle Class.
- Chapter 40: Origin Skill VS Combined SkillYale smiled after finally upgraded his Passive Skill.