Author: Emperor Song
Alternative Names: 嫁给全城首富后我飘了
Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Josei, Romance
The number one socialite, Song Ci, marries the most handicapped man, Han Zhan!
Everyone laughs at Song Ci for being blind and leaving the rich and handsome second son of the Chuan Dong Group to marry a handicapped nobody. Only she knows that soon, this person will become the richest man in Wangdong City.
…Song Ci has been reborn to the summer when she was 22. Her sister who was killed by her adoptive father in her last life is still alive, the man who let her down is madly pursuing her, and the man who is out of reach for the entire Wangdong City is still a nobody.
In this life, Song Ci will tear the scum with her hands, protect her family, and marry the most beautiful love!
One day, a good friend asks Song Ci, “How do you feel after the wedding, how is Brother Han? Is he considerate or not?”
Song Ci: “Everything else is good; it’s just a little too big.”
Han Zhan, who is eavesdropping is delighted, only to hear his wife grumble.
“It’s said that every three years is a generation gap. I’m three generations from him. It’s so difficult to communicate with him. He doesn’t use emoji when chatting…”
Infuriated, Han Zhan wears an aggrieved look resembling an emoji.
After marrying the older man, Han Zhan, Song Ci drinks rejuvenating tea, wears thermal pants, puts on stockings, and lives a life of no worries.
- Chapter 1: Can You Give Me Your Heart?
- Chapter 2: How Could It Be Her?
- Chapter 3: He is Nothing!
- Chapter 4: Genius Teenage Girl Song Fei
- Chapter 5: She Wants to Be A Female Pilot
- Chapter 6: Flying the Biggest Plane, Marrying the Richest Man
- Chapter 7: Han Zhan!
- Chapter 8: Career Over Romance
- Chapter 9: She Was Both Docile and Rebellious
- Chapter 10: Han Zhan Had Three Major Dislikes
- Chapter 11: Nightmare Come True
- Chapter 12: You Are the Only One I Can Turn To
- Chapter 13: Yan Jiang and Song Fei
- Chapter 14: The Big Boss Who Drinks Wolfberry Tea
- Chapter 15: You Should Reduce Some Heat
- Chapter 16: Wasting Food—How Disobedient
- Chapter 17: The Gloved Right Hand
- Chapter 18: Matchmaking Brother Han
- Chapter 19: Brother Han Will Teach You How to Cross the Road
- Chapter 20: A Sneaky Plan
- Chapter 21: Song Fei Wakes Up
- Chapter 22: Song Ci Has Great Acting Skills
- Chapter 23: The Truth About the Adoption
- Chapter 24: Song Fei is Not Allowed to Live
- Chapter 25: Cunning Song Ci
- Chapter 26: Is She Trying to Seduce Me?
- Chapter 27: Song Ci’s Birthday Party
- Chapter 28: An Old, Dried-Up Plant Finally Blossoms
- Chapter 29: Accident
- Chapter 30: Take Me Away, Han Zhan
- Chapter 31: Who Said No Improper Proposals?
- Chapter 32: Showdown With Han Zhan
- Chapter 33: Blame It On Her Good Looks
- Chapter 34: Put Your Name On My Family Register, Lock You Up in My House
- Chapter 35: Han Zhan: Uncle Mu
- Chapter 36: Mu Mian is Suspicious
- Chapter 37: The Han Family House Rules
- Chapter 38: Han Zhan: I Am Not Single
- Chapter 39: Brother Han is So Handsome That Song Ci Cannot Resist
- Chapter 40: Have Fun