Author: Lian Shuang, 帘霜
Alternative Names: 医品太子妃
Genres: Harem, Josei, Romance, Shoujo
As the second daughter of Ningyuan Army General, Qin Wanru, who had been set up by her so-called mother and elder sister, lost her reputation and suffered a lot on her wedding in her previous life.
Now she was reborn and returned to the time before she married to Qi Tianyu, the first son of the magistrate of Jiangzhou.
The rebirth gave her a chance to revenge on her own wedding and uncover the plot of her mother and elder sister. Would she be able to change her fate?
- Chapter 1 Return to being Eleven Years OldQin Wanru thought the dream she had was absurd.
- Chapter 2 Plotting, Which Was Too Gaudy“Old grandma had indeed sent a number of maids to come to hurry you. This last maid warned that old grandma would personally come to give you a scolding if you don’t get up soon!” Qing Yue reported. The night before, Qin Wanru had instructed that before she woke up this morning, Qing Yue should just give a perfunctory reply if old grandma sent someone to wake her up.
- Chapter 3 The Sickly Handsome Young ManImmediately, some men came forward to restrain the men hacking the sedan.
- Chapter 4 Torn Wedding Dress“You can’t see Old Grandma like this. Second Miss, you’d better get dressed first, or you won’t enough have time to go to the bridal sedan chair!” A woman suddenly came in. She was Mammy Fang. She stretched out her arm and displayed the red wedding dress to Qin Wanru. In an attempt to coax her, she said, “Have a look, Second Miss. This is the wedding dress that your elder sister has prepared for you. It’s really beautiful. You should try it on!”
- Chapter 5 Hypocritical Sister“Second Miss,” Qing Yue screamed and ran over to Qin Wanru.
- Chapter 6 Feeling Guilty, Closing up on Someone“I want the engagement nullified because this wasn’t my idea. Big Sister talked me into it. She couldn’t take it when I backed out of her plan last minute, so she had mammy Fang hurt me by piercing me with a pair of scissors! Is she trying to force me into this marriage no matter what?” Qin Wanru said, concealing her chill in her eyes as she forcefully pushed Qin Yuru’s hand away and ran into Qing Yue’s arms.
- Chapter 7 The Secret in the Rosewood BoxThe yard within the mansion of Ningyuan Army General was not too extensive, so it did not take long for Qin Wanru and the group of people she was leading to arrive at Qin Yuru’s room. Qin Yuru lost her nerve when she saw Qin Wanru openly led a group of people to enter her room. She cast aside all other concerns, walked up to Qin Wanru and put out her arms in an attempt to block her.
- Chapter 8 Conceiving a Baby in SecretIn the room, Qin Yuru, who was overcome with shock, sat paralyzed on the floor. She stared blankly at Qi Tianyu, who forced his way in by tearing down the door, shaking like a leaf. She looked so frail and pathetic.
- Chapter 9 Summoned by a MagnateThe engagement between the two families was broken. The eldest daughter of Ningyuan Army General did not guard her chastity. She had such a malicious heart that while she was impregnated by another man, she devised an evil plan for her younger sister to take her place in marriage.
- Chapter 10 A Handsome Young Man Like a Beautiful PictureChu Liuchen was the crown prince when the late emperor was still alive. He was merely a few months old infants. That was when his uncle usurped the throne and scraped his status as the crown prince. He became Prince Chen, who was half locked up under house arrest in the South Court in the palace. This was why he was also known as the Crown Prince of South Court.
- Chapter 11 Stabbing the Neck in RageBy the time Qin Wanru regained consciousness, it was evening time. Under the light, there was an old lady who was looking down at a lamp and cutting the wick with a pair of scissors.
- Chapter 12 Send Them To The Judge If They Refuse to Own Up“Don’t meddle with this affair, you’re just a kid…” Qin Huaiyong said as he frowned and waved his hand as if to dismiss what Qin Wanru said.
- Chapter 13 The Evil Plan 10 Days Ago…Aunt Shui was none other than Shui Ruolan, Qin Huaiyong’s cousin, the daughter of old grandma’s younger sister. She had come to take shelter under the Qins from a young age when old grandma’s younger sister passed away. When she came of age, she got married, but her husband passed away later on before they bore any children. For this reason, old grandma brought her back to the Ningyuan Army General’s house to be with her.
- Chapter 14 Fenghua Glass Light“You want that Fenghua glass light?” marveled Mrs. Qin.
- Chapter 15 Is This Related to Me?“Qin Wanru, you want to go out to fetch Fenghua glass light?” Prince Chen said in a mild tone and raised his black eyes with his customary elegance. He turned over and coughed weakly and sickly.
- Chapter 16 Adept Wall Climbing SkillsQin Wanru stood on the swing and felt it safe by pulling the ropes of the swing.
- Chapter 17 Both the Master of Jingxin Monastery and Her Sister Know MedicationSeeing that the prince also jumped into the wall, Xiao Xuanzi was scared.
- Chapter 18 Qi Tianyu Who Stands in the Way“Where did this medicine powder come from?” the master of the Jingxin monastery asked casually as he took a clean cloth and wiped away the powder mixed with blood on Qin Wanru’s wound.
- Chapter 19 Xiao Xunzi Who Bore False TestimonyQin Wanru had entered the room directly this time.
- Chapter 20 A Seal Which Could Not Be Found“Can I request that the prince help me get hold of an item?” Qin Wanru said softly, testing the water. She was certain that he had brought with him many men on this trip, given his status. Although there were only a few men here with them, Qin Wanru these were but some of the many men who showed themselves openly. There was bound to be many other men who were secretly watching over the prince.
- Chapter 21 First DateQin Wanru walked to the table, picked up the brush, pondered for a moment then put the brush to the paper and began to paint. When she finished painting, she put down the brush and cautiously brought the painting to Chu Liuchen and said, “Please have a look, Prince Chen. This is the pattern I talked about.”
- Chapter 22 Looking For an EscapeA few men looking to be ruffians forced their way into the room where Qin Yuru and Qi Tianyi were.
- Chapter 23 The Weak in Health Had To Sleep EarlyQin Wanru’s lips had always been bright-red in color and it was precisely why her grandmother had given her the nickname Zhuozhuo, which means ‘burning’! A part of memory was gone, but she could vaguely make out that it was because of her bright-red lips which resulted in her being charged with a crime. People treated her with contempt because of them and the circumstance she was under turned for the worst.
- Chapter 24 The False Disguise Of a Supposedly Loving MotherQin Wanru stood outside the room instead of entering it. To the maids who came up to her, she waved as an indication not to greet her, but to keep quiet.
- Chapter 25 Expostulating with Shui Ruolan in Family Temple“The girl was good-hearted but had bitter fate!” Speaking of Shui Ruolan, the Old Grandma sighed again and turned pale.
- Chapter 26 Aunt Shui, Because of YouSeeing that she used such a dignified expression and statement to say such a thing, Shui Ruolan was shocked. She stretched out to reach Qin Wanru’s hand, took her to the stool nearby and sat down, she also sat down in the opposite side of Qin Wanru.
- Chapter 27 Irritation, Old Jealousy“It was not a very interesting thing. We were just young at that time.” Qin Huaiyong said it bitterly, and found it was harder and harder to swallow the delicate snack in his mouth.
- Chapter 28 The True So-called CoincidenceIn the study room, Qin Huaiyong smashed the cup in Mrs. Qin’s foot, who was scared to step back and hit the table on the side.
- Chapter 29 Both Scheme, Irritate and ProvokeQin Wanru was running, running hard, but she could not find a way, and she was lost!
- Chapter 30 Chaos, Disputes at Lotus PondQin Wanru did go to the garden, and went towards the lotus pond.
- Chapter 31 You Are Not My Biological Mother!The Old Grandma stood outside the crowd with Nanny Duan, looking at the crowd around her while frowning, then slowly walked over and asked. “What happened?”
- Chapter 32 Old Grandma Suddenly Fell IllIn the previous life, Mrs. Qin had always portrayed herself as Qin Wanru’s biological mother, therefore she was deemed to have done everything for her out of good intention. To Qin Wanru, Mrs. Qin was perhaps just showing favoritism, but would never harbor any evil intention towards her.
- Chapter 33 The Damn Ginger Tea“Grandma had gone to bed by now!” said Qin Wanru matter-of-factly. She recognized that the maid was none other than Mrs. Qin’s chief maid, Meiya.
- Chapter 34 Good Hair
- Chapter 35 Repay With Your Life If You Fail To Keep It AliveAfter Qin Wanru made sure that Chu Liuchen was feeling alright, she lifted her head to look around and realized that he had in fact brought her to the flower patch in her own garden.
- Chapter 36 Miss Qi Who Thought She Had Gotten Her Way“Second Miss Qin, Miss Qi had invited you to join her in her visit to Eldest Miss Qin tomorrow to be a witness!” said Chun Yi, Qi Rongzhi’s personal maid, with a smile as she bowed to Qin Wanru. She had come to convey a message for her mistress.
- Chapter 37 Going Up To Her To Apologize Personally“Please let Second Miss Qin in!” instructed the Old Grandma.
- Chapter 38 A Big Incident, A FightHearing that she was invited, Qi Rongzhi quickly took big steps into the house.
- Chapter 39 The Big Scar on the HandQin Wanru was already prepared. She hid behind the back of the servants standing near her.
- Chapter 40 Let’s Cooperate and Stir Up Trouble“What do you mean by what to do? Qi Rongzhi that vixen had scalded Yu Ru, what else can we do? We’ll go report it to the General later and make the Qi Magistrate give us an explanation. Last time Yu Ru and Qi Tianyu caused such a big scene, the General felt that it is us who have wronged Qi Magistrate. But this time around, this time they’re in the wrong!”