Author: Chun Hei Se Ji Dian, 纯黑色祭奠
Alternative Names: 医品至尊
Genres: Drama, Harem, Martial Arts, Slice of Life
Ding Ning was just an ordinary youngster from a small border town in southwest China, but he had learned tremendous medical skills from his masters since his childhood. After graduating from college, he stayed in Ninghai City and tried to seek a job in a hospital there, but things did not go well at first. However, he accidentally saved Shen Muqing who was from a rich and powerful family, and then got involved in the confrontation between Ninghai special police team and a mysterious organization called Vampire Mercenary Group in order to protect Ling Yun who was his landlord’s daughter. It became the turning point of his life. After that, he started an incredible adventure during which he would find out the real identities of his father and masters and discover the secrets behind the mysterious organization Vampire Mercenary Group and the special weapons and tactics team Dragon Soul…
The story tells about how he opened nine apertures, fought with rogues, chased after various pretty girls and established a rich and powerful family by himself. He climbed up to the peak of his life step by step, and finally became medical sovereign.
- Chapter 1: Rescued A GirlNing Hai was an extremely modern city that did not lose the traditional characteristics of Shen Zhou Country. The old western buildings mixed with the modern skyscrapers on the Bund.
- Chapter 2: In HospitalIn the emergency room, the doctor and nurses looked at each other in dismay as they saw that the lines in ECG monitor had returned to normal.
- Chapter 3: ActivatingHearing that Ye Shulan was crying uncontrollably, Shen Muyang did not know whether to laugh or cry. He immediately said: “Mom, don’t be crying, Mu Qing …”
- Chapter 4 A ShrewThe middle-aged woman who was splendidly dressed looked at the young man beside her in surprise:
- Chapter 5 DignityLooking at the door that almost hit her nose, Ye Shulan was so angry that her lungs were about to burst. She shouted angrily: “I was polite to you, but you just think I’m soft like a sick cat. We’ll wait and see!”
- Chapter 6 Ling YunHowever, he soon recalled that he saved Ye Shulan’s daughter out of kindness but got beaten. She didn’t apologize when asking him for help. Instead, she appeared to be arrogant.
- Chapter 7 The Girl Living Next Door Had Grown into A WomanAt the moment, Ling Yun reclined on the bed with her eyes closed and her head on Ding Ning’s thighs while enjoying swinging her legs and singing.
- Chapter 8 Expert ConsultationDirector Zhao was very clear about Ye Shulan’s intentions. He waved his hand to let Doctor Wang, who was as big as Meng Dawei, leave, and then took out the medical record of Shen Muqing and asked Executive Zhou to organize an expert consultation to come up with a feasible treatment plan.
- Chapter 9 Enemies Will Meet in a Narrow RoadThe more he thought about it, the more worried he became. He looked at the time and woke Ling Yun. He told her that he needed to see the girl, otherwise, he was afraid she would be in danger.
- Chapter 10 A Nice ConversationAs expected, after looking for two senior officials’ inpatient wards, he found Shen Muqing.
- Chapter 11 The Nine Ghosts and 13-needle TechniqueHaving been in the state of despair for 20 years, Ye Shulan was more than shocked upon seeing the hope. She subconsciously looked at Shen Muyang.
- Chapter 12 SleeptalkingBut there was no reply. Li Wen Sheng suddenly became panicked as he cautiously walked into the room. Yet, Wang Juan was found unconscious under the bed in the staff lounge, with a stinky puddle of water beneath her.
- Chapter 13 The Shrew’s IllnessLing Yun looked tenderly at the young man who allowed her to tease him all the time with a grin on his face.
- Chapter 14 Losing Composure“Don’t I have to lie down and rest on your thighs?” Zhang Li gave the blushing Ling Yun a somewhat teasing look.
- Chapter 15 FramingDing Ning wasn’t a fool. He could tell from the pure Yanjing dialect and styling of Ye Shulan and her children that the Shen family was an influential family.
- Chapter 16 Ninghai Branch of Traditional Chinese Medicine Association“What’s going on? How come you haven’t taken that guy away?”
- Chapter 17 Li Qiuhai’s Fury“Many people make some mistakes in understanding acupuncture. In fact, acupuncture is just a name. It includes needle technique and moxibustion therapy. Elder Hu, I carefully inquired about Miss Shen’s treatment process. We just noticed his Nine Ghosts and 13-needle Technique, but ignored his moxibustion. According to Miss Shen’s words, when Ding Ning drew the needles out, he kept twirling the needles. She felt a stream of gas in her body relieving her symptom constantly. She said the stream of gas made her feel unprecedentedly comfortable and relaxed. I’m wondering what it makes you think of.”
- Chapter 18 CanhuWatching Shanji who had just left the hospital returned here to stir up trouble, Ding Ning stretched out his hand to pull Ling Yun who was in front of him to his back and watched the punks with a solemn face.
- Chapter 19 Murderous IntentShanji didn’t care why Li Wensheng desired to get Ding Ning’s cell phone. He just wanted Canhu to get him the phone quickly and exchanged the final payment promised by Li Wensheng with it.
- Chapter 20 Giving PublicityDirector Zhao had the insight to recognize a hero. Just like Bo Le was so skilled in selecting fine horses, Director Zhao chose Ding Ning who had no money or power. Director Zhao appreciated him and vigorously supported this young and promising doctor. Director Zhao wanted to provide real services and do good things for people.
- Chapter 21 Acting SkillsDing Ning, with an expression of remorse, said in injured tones, “I was too young and too naive. Even if I found my intern teacher misdiagnosing, I should not point it out, which then led him into a medical dispute. Because of that, he held a grudge against me later and he failed me by disqualifying me in my internship evaluation. As a result, none of the hospitals were willing to accept me.”
- Chapter 22 Quieted DownBut now things were getting bigger and bigger, all the leaders who could affect all hospitals in Ninghai had been involved in. The situation had developed to an extremely serious degree. If something bad happened, Zhao Jianguo himself should bear joint liability.
- Chapter 23 - A Friendship Between Generations
- Chapter 24 The Consultation Fee“Though the strength is difficult to control, it is not an unsolvable problem. We traditional Chinese physician should no longer rest on our laurels. We must be innovative and pioneering. We can definitely find a manufacturer of medical instruments and customize a batch of instruments which have been measured of their specific strength data by me. This will enable pulse-cutting anesthesia to be widely applied to patients in the fixed period of time.”
- Chapter 25 Chu Yunxiu“Consultation fee? What are you talking about?”
- Chapter 26 Midnight Murky Shadows“Your father was not only good at housework but also good at doing business. Your father bought three apartments with all his savings, and we could make a very good living by rent. Although the rent was not that much at that time, the consumption at that time was also very low, thus a few hundred dollars were enough for us to spend in a month.”
- Chapter 27 Targets“How bold person and how much production.” To be bold sometimes also meant to be shameless.
- Chapter 28 Ferocious BanditsLooking at this check, Ding Ning suddenly understood why Shen Muqing stared at him with hate-filled eyes.
- Chapter 29 An Intelligence Elite“Come on, Mo Fei. Don’t call me captain, you left the army a long time ago. It’s no use showing unpractical friendship to me. The hostile enemies are breaking in full fury this time. We must catch them all, otherwise, it will be a big loss of China’s face. Hurry up, tell us what your comrades in the national security bureau know.”
- Chapter 30 A DiscoveryQi Ruoxian quickly used a laptop to bring up Monkey’s file. “Monkey, 37 years old, whose real name is Hou Xiaochun and he comes from Yong City, Nanhe Province. After he divorced 13 years ago, he went to work in Ninghai. It’s found out that he has already obtained the ‘Temporary Residence Permit for Migrant Workers’. He is used to hanging out at crowded places such as railway stations and bus stations and has close relationships with people in various trades. He has had three convictions for theft but all with a short jail term because of the small steal amount. He was just released from prison three months ago. He is currently renting in an old neighborhood near the Hongda Real Estate Company in Jingpu District. According to his criminal record, he doesn’t have any record of car stealing. Our police officers have gone to his rental house and checked. It is confirmed that he has not returned home one day and one night, and his neighbor has confirmed that there was no abnormality in this half a month before he disappeared.”
- Chapter 31 The First Kiss“Ding Ning, is there a policeman?”
- Chapter 32 End Up NothingDing Ning felt aggrieved. “It’s said that a great man knows when to yield and when not, and he can be tough or soft when it’s time to. But why I can’t be tough when it comes to this tough girl?”
- Chapter 33 White Lotus?Her indifference embarrassed Ding Ning a little, and his face began to burn.
- Chapter 34 PreparationThe friendship between two women sometimes came so inexplicably.
- Chapter 35 Sniping PointThis old community had no name, and people habitually called it the old community of Fuxing Road. There were only a dozen buildings around it. Almost all of them were all seven-floor buildings, except for the building where he was had twelve floors. It could be considered the tallest building around the neighborhood.
- Chapter 36 Predecessor?As quiet as an unmarried girl, as agile as a running rabbit.
- Chapter 37 A Weird Black Cat“Crazy Wolf, don’t be impulsive. Bloody Killer is definitely not killed by Li Buji. This bullet is not from his sniper, but from a military sniper rifle of China. Oh, no, we are surrounded. Hurry up, and think of a way to rush out.”
- Chapter 38 Wall LampNot daring to look at his burning eyes, Xiao Nuo looked at Ding Ning in a daze.
- Chapter 39 Provocative ApproachAfter a busy night, Xiao Nuo was also a little tired. He reached out to cover his mouth, yawned, stretched languidly, and said with tears in his eyes,
- Chapter 40 Dragon SoulAlthough it was expected, Xiao Nuo’s expression still became extremely bad when she saw that Ding Ning really found a cave.