Alternative Names: 내 사거리 100만
Genres: Action, Fantasy
Have you been targeted?
Maybe, since you’ve been in his range all along.
What else can you do but prepare yourself to be killed?
- Chapter 1: ProloguePrologue
- Chapter 2: A Flawless Archery Machine 1A Flawless Archery Machine
- Chapter 3: A Flawless Archery Machine 2A Flawless Archery Machine 2
- Chapter 4: A Flawless Archery Machine 3A Flawless Archery Machine 3
- Chapter 5: To the Mountains Again… 1To the Mountains Again…
- Chapter 6: To the Mountains Again…2To the Mountains Again…2
- Chapter 7: To the Mountains Again… 3To the Mountains again… 2
- Chapter 8: An Injured Child 1
- Chapter 9: An Injured Child 2
- Chapter 10: A Wound 1
- Chapter 11: A Wound 2
- Chapter 12: A New Page 1
- Chapter 13: A New Page 2
- Chapter 14
- Chapter 15
- Chapter 16
- Chapter 17
- Chapter 18
- Chapter 19
- Chapter 20
- Chapter 21
- Chapter 22
- Chapter 23
- Chapter 24
- Chapter 25
- Chapter 26: The Model Hunter 2Two days later Jaehwang went back to his closet at noon since he forgot to bring some clothes with him before he went into the wormhole. Realizing that there were things that he might have forgotten, he went back understanding that he needed to be more careful and plan everything ahead. Going on a hunt alone was not simply just about packing dozens of camping equipment.
- Chapter 27: A Talk with His Uncle 1His uncle’s name was Kim DaeSeong, he was a 42 year old former hunter applicant who had a gambling problem. His sister had a bright future in archery and that was why when he was young, he was deprived of his parent’s attention. All of their time was given to his sister and because of that, he grew up to be an unhappy and bitter person.
- Chapter 28: A Talk with His Uncle 2Kim DaeSeong woke up to sharp pains.
- Chapter 29: The Alousu 1At last, it was finally time to go. Jaehwang said goodbye to his ancestors in the shrine and fastened the lock on the gate outside. He couldn’t contact Mr. Song from where he would go so they talked in the cabin before he left.
- Chapter 30: The Alousu 2Jaehwang went back to the tree after the baby monsters had recovered. He wished that he could just stay inside of it and hide away forever.
- Chapter 31: The Alousu 3“Keep watching it.”
- Chapter 32: Going to University 1-There are so many people here.
- Chapter 33: Going to University 2-But why do you always take the hard road instead of the easy one?
- Chapter 34: Going to University 3Jaehwang walked down the stairs and the three guys froze in their place before they followed him. They’ve taken the Gagseog procedure that had reborn them into God-like humans but they couldn’t understand what just happened.
- Chapter 35: Number One 1The test results were announced the next day. The university was then filled with mingled joy and sorrow.
- Chapter 36: Number One 2Swooug…
- Chapter 37: Awarded Applicant Student 1The first trap had knives sticking out of the walls and there were delayed electric saw blades coming out of the floor. They had to lower their heads and jump at the same time or roll forward to avoid it.
- Chapter 38: Awarded Applicant Student 2The practical skill test had begun. Each skill that the Gagseog had would be judged by an instructor although they weren’t sure how would they evaluate their abilities. Unlike the previous parts of the exam, this segment didn’t draw a clear line from winning or losing but since they would assess three people at the same time, it wasn’t completely ruled out.
- Chapter 39: GwanJae 1“Supervisor, I know that you were worried about your job at that time and I hope that that doesn’t happen again. You should see applicant eleven, I don’t know why but he’s too strong. His eyes looked like he had seen and experienced death. His grades are far from everyone else, he even came first among the physical strength test applicants.”
- Chapter 40: GwanJae 2“Are you that fun guy?”Jaehwang let out a slight smile and answered him while the others had their mouths open in surprise.