Author: Feelings of South
Alternative Names: N/A
Genres: Josei, Romance
Young Master Lu says, “My wife knows nothing at all and has a bad temper. You’d better not bully her.” Gu Mang watches silently as this man warns everyone who comes his way.
Young Master Lu says, “Read properly. How can you remember anything if you flip the pages so quickly?” Gu Mang takes up another book and reads it speedily.
Young Master Lu complains, “What should I do when my babe hates studying?” What else can he do other than dote on her?
Until one day…
“Young Master, numerous universities in the capital and even top universities overseas are fighting to get Madam to enroll!”
“Young Master, many TCM research centers are getting into deadly squabbles over hiring Madam.” “Young Master, a legion of huge international law firms want to employ Madam.”
“Young Master, several eminent hacking organisations are here too…”
“Young Master, multiple financial groups have come…”
To all these, Young Master Lu says, “What the f**k! Get out of here!”
Yes, his wife is a genius.
- Chapter 1: A Menace!
- Chapter 2: Let’s Go to Ming City
- Chapter 3: Two Big Bosses
- Chapter 4: Tian Que
- Chapter 5: Bring Your Son to the Bar
- Chapter 6: Competition at the Auction
- Chapter 7: Holding a Grudge
- Chapter 8: Big Shot is in a Bad Mood, and to Provoke Her Is A Death Wish
- Chapter 9: It’s That Mother and Child Again
- Chapter 10: Turns Out They’re Brother and Sister
- Chapter 11: His Sister Has a Temper
- Chapter 12: The Capital
- Chapter 13: Nothing Worth Her Notice
- Chapter 14: The First Shot!
- Chapter 15: The Leading Brain Expert
- Chapter 16: Gu Mang was God!
- Chapter 17: Practically Absurd
- Chapter 18: The Bunch of Fools
- Chapter 19: The Old Grandmother Was Awake?
- Chapter 20: Shadow League’s Core Member, Arctic Fox
- Chapter 21
- Chapter 22: Gu Mang’s Viciousness
- Chapter 23: Xiwei’s Medical Skills Are Improving
- Chapter 24: The Big Boss Wants to Go to School
- Chapter 25: Try Not to Stir Things Up
- Chapter 26: Seal Palace
- Chapter 27: The Big Shot Taking Action
- Chapter 28: All Zeros
- Chapter 29: Class One, Class Twenty
- Chapter 30: Flipping Out
- Chapter 31: How I Got Zeroes
- Chapter 32: Add My WeChat?
- Chapter 33: Humph! You’ll All Regret This!
- Chapter 34: She Obviously Ranks Higher, Duh!
- Chapter 35: Did Something Happen in School Today?
- Chapter 36: Profiting From Her Misfortune
- Chapter 37: The Appearance of Arctic Fox
- Chapter 38: Most Skilled at Doing Another Villain Dirty
- Chapter 39: A Competition in Year Three
- Chapter 40: Unwelcome Comments From Outsiders