Alternative Names: 나노 마신(喇勞 魔神)
Genres: Action, Fantasy, Martial Arts, Sci-fi
Until he became the lowest-ranked master, his lonely and luckless life never changed.
Suddenly one day, a descendant injected him with a nanomachine, and the machine started ‘speaking’ to him.
[I am the seventh generation Nanomachine manufactured by Sky Cooperation, and I am operating as a central nerve connected to your brain.]
“What? What are you talking about?”
This was beyond the boy’s knowledge, he turned pale.
The Nanomachine linked to his cerebrum realized the User was not understanding a single word it said.
“Who are you, and why are you doing this to me?”
[“I am the seventh generation Nanomachine.]
The boy’s face hardened.
Mashin was the deity the Mashin Religion worshipped, along with the Sacred Fire.
The religions’ Master communicated with Mashin.
“Um, are you really Mashin?”
The boy knelt down and asked with a trembling voice. At this, the Nanomachine attached to his cerebrum realized it had been misunderstood.
- Chapter 1: Prologue : Crucial turning pointA long time ago, martial artists of Jianghu used to learn martial arts for their own safety and protection against enemies.
- Chapter 2: Machine descended to my body (1)Prince Chun had been attacked by masked men and was killed by a sword to the stomach.
- Chapter 3: Machine descended to my body (2)The boy’s name was Chun Yeowun.
- Chapter 4: Why memorize a book? (1)Cheon Yeowun was a boy, but he was not a fool. He had overcome many hardships and assassination attempts that made him stronger and smarter. He knew the importance of a weapon if he had one, and also knew he had to keep it a secret if he were to keep himself alive.
- Chapter 5: Why memorize a book? (2)The Demonic Cult, located in the Ten Thousand Mountains.
- Chapter 6: Entering the Academy (1)Yeowun’s mother died when he was ten years old. The Lord sent Doctor Baek to look after his mother, but it was too late. He later learned that his mother died due to poisoning. It was a type that was hidden inside food, and one could not detect the poison until it killed the target that consumed it, thus assassinating them.
- Chapter 7: Entering the Academy (2)After completing his morning training, Jang prepared breakfast. He was not a good cook, but five years ago, after Lady Hwa’s death, he had to start cooking for the young prince and now he was very skilled at it.
- Chapter 8: Entering the Academy (3)The Demonic Cult had the six clans, three guardians, and hundreds of small clans and groups. The Demonic Academy was opened once every ten years to train a new elite individual. This current one had candidates that were the heirs to the Lord, so everyone labeled the academy as an Heirship competition. And this was a wonderful opportunity for many small clans to side with the future heir to the Lord.
- Chapter 9: The first test is a piece of cake (1)The training ground went quiet after Chun Kungwun’s embarrassing moment. Left Guardian Lee Hameng continued, “I know what your question is. You think just one chance is too harsh? There will be special privileges given to those who move forward into the next stage.”
- Chapter 10: The first test is a piece of cake (2)Chun Yeowun was really worried about going through a test, but with Nano, he was able to pass the danger with ease.
- Chapter 11: Kid, you are now my apprentice (1)The fifth elder, Hang Soyou, didn’t look all that excited as she watched Chun Yeowun being carried away. The amount of blood he threw out was proof that he had taken heavy damage. Lee Hameng soon walked up to her.
- Chapter 12: Kid, you are now my apprentice (2)‘By the sound of my breathing?’
- Chapter 13: Too fast private lesson (1)After Chun Yeowun was taken to the medical room, the ceremony came to a halt as all the students needed to meditate to heal.
- Chapter 14: Too fast private lesson (2)A day ago, Baek Jongmeng had to quickly work on Yeowun. He tried to put needles in Yeowun so he could heal up.
- Chapter 15: Too fast private lesson (3)The Nano Machine was programmed to activate whenever the user was in danger. Nano considered Submeng’s act of sending internal energy was not dangerous as Yeowun had ordered to Nano, but it quickly began analyzing the effects.
- Chapter 16: He lied to everyone (1)In the hospital room in the main building of the Demonic Academy, near midnight…
- Chapter 17: He lied to everyone (2)A few hours after the incident in the medical room, Submeng visited the medical room as usual. However, he was more excited than his visit a few days ago since Chun Yeowun had finally achieved gaining internal energy within his stomach yesterday.
- Chapter 18: He lied to everyone (3)Two days passed. At dinner time after the afternoon training, the 23rd cadet that Chun Mukeum had waited so long for finally returned. His head was wrapped with some small cloths. Mukeum’s face crumpled terribly.
- Chapter 19: You brought it on yourself (1)The sky began to brighten up and the heavy fog came down on the training ground. One person was sprinting across the ground with their running skill: it was Submeng the Crazy Blade. He had jumped out from the medical room from the main building and was escaping the premise. His martial arts skill was so high that the staff or guards couldn’t sense him if he tried to hide.
- Chapter 20: You brought it on yourself (2)“Let’s begin! Keep your distance! If there are any more accidents, I’ll expel you from the academy!”
- Chapter 21: You brought it on yourself (3)As the day went on, students of the 8th group had to deal with two major figures cautiously. Chun Mukeum from the Loyal Clan was furiously focusing on Chun Yeowun, and that made it awkward for everyone because Yeowun ignoring it. And it wasn’t only him who felt the tension. The Left Guardian, Lee Hameng, was also watching them.
- Chapter 22: You brought it on yourself (4)Chun Yeowun’s attack was not a light one. It was so powerful that Chun Mukeum had defended with seven levels of energy, but he was still pushed back two steps.
- Chapter 23: The second test (1)Chun Mukeum, the prince from the Loyal Clan.
- Chapter 24: The second test (2)Late at night, Yeowun finished training with the Augmented Reality simulation and was on his way back to the dorm. He was exhausted from the four hours of training. Nano healed his wounds right away, but it still made him tired.
- Chapter 25: The second test (3)The second test was a battle between group formations. They had to compete with each other through the twelve formations that they had trained. It required each individual’s cooperation and the leader’s accurate decisions.
- Chapter 26: Eye for an eye (1)Mukeum was taken out by instructor for further treatment. Yeowun called out to the instructor since there was another wounded student, but the instructor was busy tending to Mukeum. Yeowun then picked Jahyun up and followed the instructor out.
- Chapter 27: Eye for an eye (2)Chun Yeowun smiled after finding the attacker. As for Ha Ilming, he didn’t feel so good. He was the only individual leader who wasn’t a prince of the six clans or a member of a high-ranking clan. When he heard the information about the four groups fighting against each other, he came up with an idea to easily pass the test.
- Chapter 28: Eye for an eye (3)The leader of the 5th group, Chun Wonryou, glared at Chun Yeowun.
- Chapter 29: Secret books of the Academy library (1)Submeng’s blade skill mesmerized people who saw the traces that it left.
- Chapter 30: Secret books of the Academy library (2)All the cadets were dismissed from the training ground right after the second test. They were light-footed as they were the ones who had passed the test. Contrary to their expectations of hearing the details about the third test, Lee Hameng, the Left Guardian and the Chief of the Demonic Academy, gave them a vacation.
- Chapter 31: Secret books of the Academy library (3)‘Nano, can you trace the sword marks through augmented reality in 3D mode?’
- Chapter 32: Secret books of the Academy library (4)Chun Yeowun felt excited after discovering the sword skill behind the pearl stone.
- Chapter 33: Founding of truth from Father Chun Ma (1)As Chun Yeowun was scanning the books, there was one person who was looking at him closely. It was Chun Yuchan, the prince from the Blade Clan. He had been focusing on the blade-related books, but he couldn’t stand watching Yeowun who was just skimming through countless books.
- Chapter 34: Founding of truth from Father Chun Ma (2)‘A basic movement countering the formation?!’
- Chapter 35: Founding of truth from Father Chun Ma (3)Chun Yeowun walked into the empty room with the panel that said ‘Vacant’. He flipped it around to ‘Occupied’ on his way in. The room was lit by the small candles on the wall. Overall, the room was too small to practice footstep formations.
- Chapter 36: Founding of truth from Father Chun Ma (4)Ha Ilming. After becoming a powerful warrior at an early age, he thought that he could defeat any of the princes. And he did injure one: Chun Mukeum. However, since he was not even close to defeating Chun Yuchan, it made his pride crumble.
- Chapter 37: Collect eleven individuals (1)After acquiring the energy flow, Chun Yeowun was able to replicate the sword formation perfectly. He still felt like it was a bit lacking, and he knew that it came from his lack of experience. Yeowun then asked Nano to see if he had recorded the front side of the second floor stone, and luckily, Nano did have it. And Yeowun went through the same process. The second formation was also bit lacking but this was as far as he could go.
- Chapter 38: Collect eleven individuals (2)Chun Yeowun looked down at Yumpa, the 200th cadet, and back to his hand.
- Chapter 39: Collect eleven individuals (3)“B-but why?!”
- Chapter 40: Collect eleven individuals (4)Chun Yeowun fell to the ground and he heard Nano’s voice inside his head.