Author: Shui Qian Cheng, 水千丞
Alternative Names: The Professional Substitute, Zhiye Tishen, 职业替身, 職業替身
Genres: Drama, Romance, Yaoi
ZhouXiang didn’t know if God was giving him a second chance to live because he wanted to give him extra loving care or was it because he hasn’t messed with him enough.
Otherwise, how could it be that both in and out of his entertainment career, whether it was in his past life or his current life, YanMingXiu would consider him as the substitute for the same person.
He also didn’t know, between him and Young Master Yan, who was actually more pitiful; the one who could only be treated as a substitute or the one could only find a substitute.
In his past life, ZhouXiang was the stuntman for the big star WangYudong.
But not just as his martial art stuntman…..
Even within his deeply ill-fated relationship with YanMingXiu, he was also undeniably a complete substitute.
Disheartened, ZhouXiang went with a group of documentary film crew into the deep valleys of the treacherous mountains. Unexpectedly, he lost his footing and fell off a cliff .
When he awakened again, it was already two years later. Nevertheless, he awakened in another person’s body.
What is even more tragic is that he still couldn’t escape the fate of being a substitute…
T/N: 替身: Tishen is a person who replaces another; a substitute, in filming the tishen is a stuntman/body-double.
- Chapter 0 - Prologue
- Chapter 0 POV 2 - The Past – YanMingXiu’s POV 2
- Chapter 0 POV 1 - The Past – YanMingXiu’s POV 1
- Chapter 1 - The Awakening
- Chapter 2 – Seeing CaiWei AgainAfter staying in the hospital for another two days, ZhouXiang felt good physically. He really didn’t want to stay in the hospital anymore. Once again, he told ChenYing that he wanted to leave the hospital.
- Chapter 3 - How Much Do We Owe?
- Chapter 4 – Meeting at the ElevatorZhouXiang came to the company very early.
- Chapter 5 – Flash Back to 3 Years Ago[Three years ago]
- Chapter 6 – Meeting officially.. My name is..For a short one minute misalignment of the camera, it took more than two hours to complete shooting. This director is a prominent director in China but the old man has a very strange temperament. When he is working, no one is pleasing to his eyes. Even a well-behaved 20 something-year-old little girl got scolded by him to tears. This is the third time that ZhouXiang is working with him so he is well aware of his temper. No matter how he wants to redo a particular scene, ZhouXiang will not be angry. It’s not that he doesn’t have a a temper, but he only knows that if he gets irritated, then the old man is even more irritated. Today, no one needs to think about leaving.
- Chapter 7 – Let’s Go To Your Home“Where are you heading?” ZhouXiang looked as YanMingXiu put on his seatbelt, his pearly white hand and slender fingers look very alluring.
- Chapter 8 - Realizing Both Are..
- Chapter 9 – Staying at ZhouXiang’s HomeAfter the meal, YanMingXiu continued to watch TV while ZhouXiang went to clean up the kitchen.
- Chapter 10 - Meeting For A Meal
- Chapter 11 - Becoming A Zero (M)
- Chapter 12 – Wanting A FamilyThe morning light reflected on Zhou Xiang’s bare shoulders. It was already Fall, yet the sun could still burn his skin. ZhouXiang finally woke up.
- Chapter 13 – Filming ScenesEarly the next morning, ZhouXiang drove to the set. They had to film an outdoor scene today so they all met up at the set and took the bus together.
- Chapter 14 – Feeling Possessive of ZhouXiangZhouXiang was also a little astonished, “Why are you here?” Although it is much unexpected, he couldn’t hide his pleasant surprise.
- Chapter 15 – A Reluctant Family MealWangYuDong’s old man, Chairman Wang, is a big boss worth billions but only had a primarily education. Even though he had accumulated wealth over the years, his unrefined nature would occasionally be exposed. He married a very pretty supermodel very late in life and gave birth to a beautiful baby boy named WangYuDong. Having a child in old age, adding on his son’s temperament is like that of his mother, Chairman Wang had always doted on WangYuDong immensely.
- Chapter 16 -Inviting YanMingXiu To Live With HimZhouXiang was working until 11pm in the evening. Looking at YanMingXiu, he appears to be someone who is impatient, yet he sat quietly in the corner with his headphones plugged in his ears and his eyes closed, waiting for him quietly.
- Chapter 17 -Moving InAfter ZhouXiang took a shower, he went to bed. Glancing at the clock on the wall, it was already 4am.
- Chapter 18 – LanXiRong’s Welcoming PartyThe CEO of their company booked a banquet hall at the Grand Hotel to host a welcoming reception for LanXiRong. In fact, LanXiRong had returned twice, seeming to prepare for his record. But the film did indeed take more than a year to complete filming. After it was completed, his popularity in the country is already very different from before.
- Chapter 19 – YanMingXiu Is JealousZhouXiang hasn’t gotten drunk in a long time. When he awakened and turned over, he felt his body lightened. Then he fell and slumped to the ground. Drowsily opening his eyes, he realized that he was sleeping on the couch with a blanket over his body in the living room.
- Chapter 20 – Can I Pursue You?The cold war with YanMingXiu undoubtedly continued. He didn’t return for several days.
- Chapter 21 – Being Put In A Difficult SituationLanXiRong eyes are a little red. He’s only in his early twenties and has never truly fallen in love with anyone. In fact, he didn’t even know whether he liked men or women, but his intuition tells him that he doesn’t want to give Xiang Ge to anyone.
- Chapter 22 – YanMingXiu Cooking A Meal of CrabsZhouXiang conveniently made up a story on how they end up liking each other, then introduced the two.
- Chapter 23 – Tension On the SetThe next day, ZhouXiang went to the company to find CaiWei. He didn’t expect that President Wang, who is rarely ever in the company to actually be there.
- Chapter 24 – Getting Caught by WangYuDongAt this time, the reporters and staff next to them also noticed the unusually tensed atmosphere between the three.
- Chapter 25 – First Argument
- Chapter 26 – I Am Nothing….
- Chapter 27 – Not Wanting To Give Up
- Chapter 28 -Begging YanMingXiu To Stay
- Chapter 29 – Finding Out About YanMingXiu’s Family
- Chapter 30 – Starting to See ZhouXiang Differently
- Chapter 31 – Two Wangs Butting Heads
- Chapter 32 -Offending WangYuDong Unexpectedly
- Chapter 33: Finding Out He Is WangYuDong’s Substitute
- Chapter 34 – Not Wanting To Let ZhouXiang Go
- Chapter 35 – Refusing To Breakup
- Chapter 36 – Heated Argument…WangYuDong’s Favor
- Chapter 37 – House Arrest