Author: Fan Duo, 繁朵
Alternative Names: 名门嫡后
The poor Commandery Princess is down and out. Her father died when she was young, and her mother passed away not long ago. Her grandfather, the only one she can rely on, is now at death’s door from his illness. Faced with the merciless uncle, the greedy aunts, as well as cousins competing to present the model of the worst relatives, the Commandery Princess could do nothing but feel depressed in heart.
But now, she comes and transmigrates into the body of the poor Princess!
As an expert who lived at the end of the world, regarding the killing as a common practice and being good at all kinds of intrigues and tricks, she is proficient in everything except drinking.
What will happen to her? What will she do to deal with these relatives? How does she become a famous empress of an eminent family from the poor Commandery Princess?
- Chapter 1 You Are Heading for Your Own Doom
- Chapter 2 Barely Escaping with Her Life
- Chapter 3 Cruel and Unscrupulous Relatives (1)
- Chapter 4 Cruel and Unscrupulous Relatives (2)
- Chapter 5 Sharing the Same Bed
- Chapter 6 Perverted ThiefNo matter how Qiu Yelan refused and persuaded, Mrs. Zhou was determined to protect her to the end.
- Chapter 7 Cousin of the Ruan Family
- Chapter 8 Stirring Revenge“You want to see me?” Qiu Jinzhu, Commandery Princess Ningtai, walked in proudly with her head up, followed by her servants who also held their heads high.
- Chapter 9 Princess Yang’s Agenda“You all move away!” Madame Lu’s deep and furious voice came from outside of the window.
- Chapter 10 The Fightback of Madame LuThat night, Su He held Qiu Yelan on to the sedan chair sent by Princess Yang and went to the yard of Madame Lu.
- Chapter 11 The Threat of Qiu MingzhuAfter a while, Qiu Mingzhu walked in looking pale-white and with coldness. She was wearing the silk shoes that she put on when she went to bed. The shoes were soaked by the snow, and it left a string of stamps on the thick blue blanket in the inner chamber.
- Chapter 12 Beautiful Youth in the Snow“Your Grace, why don’t you listen to the secret that Miss Mingzhu said?” After Mrs. Zhou took Qiu Mingzhu to Princess Yang, Su He made a rose dew and handed it to Qiu Yelan. She asked curiously, “I think she should really know what the secret was…”
- Chapter 13 A Chance to EscapeAt noon the next day, Hongyao, the first maid of Qiu Mengmin came to invite Qiu Yelan in person. “It said that you know about the things that Young Master Qiu Hongzhi fell into the lake last night and things of Mistress Bian and others, Your Grace. Now Prince is going to investigate by himself, so I’m here to invite you to help Prince tell right from wrong.”
- Chapter 14 Met Rival in Love on the RoadOn the snow-covered street, pedestrians were all in a hurry with their clothes wrapped tightly.
- Chapter 15 Famous Prostitute Was SentimentalGeneral Ruan’s mansion was located at the north of the capital city. It was the only house Ruan Family had left.
- Chapter 16 Cousin Qingyan’s Origin“It’s my first time to arrive in the capital city and I will take the Metropolitan Exam next year. I want to make the acquaintance of some future peers and Hua knows some of them. That’s why I met her several times.” As soon as the gate closed, Ruan Qingyan gave a dry cough and hurried to explain, “The other day, she introduced me to Earl of Jingchuan’s youngest son, young master Ling. I made an appointment to treat him a dinner today, but I didn’t know he also invited Hua. Just now I heard that you were here, and I wanted to come back early. But Hua insisted to follow me. I had no time to waste on her, so I got on my horse and left. I never thought that…”
- Chapter 17 Midnight Tryst (Part One)Su He said tremblingly, “I came up with it myself!”
- Chapter 18 Midnight Tryst (Part Two)Although there were not many stars at night in winter and they were far less bright and glorious than the summer nights, they had a desolate and lonely artistic conception comparing to the aliveness of stars on summer nights.
- Chapter 19 “What Should I Wear?”Qiu Yelan got herself away temporarily by acting in a slick way. On the next day, the day of New Year’s Eve, she got up and went to greet General Ruan as usual and talked with him for a while. As Ruan Qingyan gave up his yard to her, he had to sleep in the guest room in General Ruan’s yard. When she got there, they would naturally meet.
- Chapter 20 You Are Such a Beast!
- Chapter 21 Beat Your Head Broken and Bleeding!At this time Jiang Yashuang walked to Gu Yan and was about to give him another kick. Hearing Qiu Yelan’s warning, he knew something was wrong and backed off quickly like a swimming fish. It was a narrow escape—the dagger only scratched his sleeve. The edge of the bagger seemed to be blue. It was poisoned!
- Chapter 22 Fight Between Mother and Daughter-in-law
- Chapter 23 The Attempted Murder in Ganli Palace“Ganli Palace is where Empress Dowager Ye lives alone, so the side halls have not been opened for many years.” Nijin said while watching the young maids cleaning the elegant room covered with dust, “The only place people can live in is this Wangxing Pavilion, as Princess Duanrou comes here once in a while. Your Grace, it’s just for one night.”
- Chapter 24 Involved in Trouble
- Chapter 25 Be Involved in Big Trouble!Qiu Yelan and Jiang Yashuang waited until the eighth young master Jiang and Fair Concubine left after thoroughly enjoying themselves. They had already been tortured to the point where their clothes were wet, so they hurriedly climbed out.
- Chapter 26 Digging Deep While DiggingQiu Yelan had not seen Chu Weize, Prince Yan. Even if she had seen him, it was not the right time to greet. So, she turned around and followed Nijin into the hall after saluting.
- Chapter 27 Destroying His Future!Qiu Yelan was calm, “I can’t go. First, I’m still in the mourning period for my mother. How can I go out and be a guest, let alone in the first lunar month? It would be trouble for you. Second, my grandfather is still in bed. How can I enjoy the festival myself and forget my grandfather’s need of being looked after?”
- Chapter 28 You Do It Wrong, Watching Me!
- Chapter 29 Inside the Fu Ning Palace
- Chapter 30 Solicit Patronage
- Chapter 31 MisogynyDeng Yi wore a crust green ribbing robe with folded datura in a dark embroidery pattern. He also wore a brocade belt, covered with a purplish-blue wide-sleeved double-breasted open-fronted robe. A suet jade hairpin was twined around his bun. The colors of his clothes were dull, the accessories were simple, and his expression was indifferent. But he was as beautiful as spring flowers. A potted peony urged by the greenhouse on the high desk behind him were blooming. The flowers were red, and the leaves were green. But it looked like the flowers were not as beautiful as him.
- Chapter 32 The True Face of Cousin
- Chapter 33 A Cousin Who Cares for You like Your Mother“Your Grace!” Seeing Qiu Yelan coming out, Qu Shan and his family were all excited.
- Chapter 34 Prince of ZhouWhen Qiu Yelan rushed to Renqing Pharmacy the entire store, including the two-story small building which was used as accommodation place and storeroom behind the store, had been smashed beyond recognition. Fortunately, because it is the first lunar month and almost all shops on the street were close for the New Year, there were few people surrounded and watched. There were just so few onlookers, and they even dispersed after seeing her.
- Chapter 35 Decisive Prince of YanHearing what Chu Weizhou said, she could tell that he had fallen for Jiang Yashuang’s trick before. And it happened yesterday. Qiu Yelan smiled. She didn’t try to cover up her gloating look.
- Chapter 36 What Does “Try Peaceful Means Before Resorting to Force” Mean?
- Chapter 37 Questioning Visit
- Chapter 38 Assemble on Imperial Court
- Chapter 39 Fierce Battle in Golden Hall!Ruan Qingyan looked at the official with ferocious look just after he scolded—
- Chapter 40 A Sudden Clap of Thunder!