Alternative Names: 重生成昏君
Genres: Romance, Slice of Life, Yaoi
After rebirth, Long Xiaoyuan went into raptures because he was in poor health in his previous life. However, he suddenly found that his soul was in the body of a fatuous and self-indulgent emperor.
This fatuous emperor put sycophants in important positions while executed the faithful and the upright!
This merciless emperor married the son of a general and kept torturing him!
How could he be reborn as such a person?
The empress was pretty handsome and smart. Since the former soul of the emperor didn’t cherish such an excellent man, Long Xiaoyuan would love the guy and save himself by the way!
- Chapter 1: What’s the Point of His Rebirth?
- Chapter 2: Why Was Your Reaction Weird?Translator: 安贝-Peggyan Having finished the imperial court in the early morning, Long Xiaoyuan felt hungry, too.
- Chapter 3: Having Himself Consecutively MisunderstoodTranslator: 安贝-Peggyan Subsequently, Long Xiaoyuan felt that his empress’s attitude was extremely strange, but he timely made a reaction: he should help Shi up first.
- Chapter 4: Do You Find It Hard?Translator: 安贝-Peggyan After returning the Imperial Study, Long Xiaoyuan finally understood why such a lucrative job in his memories stiffened Sun Youjing and paled Shi Qingzhou who was good at hiding his emotions!
- Chapter 5: Giving the Phoenix Seal to His EmpressTranslator: 安贝-Peggyan Shi Qingzhou paused for a while upon hearing this and had never expected Long Xiaoyuan to ask such a question, so he couldn’t help looking at the latter but see the concerns in the latter’s eyes.
- Chapter 6: How Striking His Empress WasTranslator: 安贝-Peggyan The atmosphere of the dinner was quite good.
- Chapter 7: All Imperial Concubines Came to Visit His EmpressTranslator: 安贝-Peggyan Having finished the imperial court session, Long Xiaoyuan went back to the Qiankun Palace. Shi Qingzhou just got up.
- Chapter 8: How Important a Head-on Blow!Translator: 安贝-Peggyan Shi Qingzhou came outside. He was the empress. Besides, rumor has it that His Majesty took fancy on him. In that case, those imperial concubines were very courtesy on the surface.
- Chapter 9: Taking a Fancy to His EmpressTranslator: 安贝-Peggyan A great stir, which should have been caused, disappeared temporarily because of the news that Shi Qingzhou got the Phoenix Seal.
- Chapter 10: Getting Out of the Palace with His EmpressTranslator: 安贝-Peggyan In the end, Shi Qingzhou seemed to be persuaded by Long Xiaoyuan. At least, he didn’t refuse to read the memorials to the throne.
- Chapter 11: Qingzhou, You Can Go Back to Your Home for a LookTranslator: 安贝-Peggyan When they got out of the imperial palace, Long Xiaoyuan knew that Shi Qingzhou wanted to go back to his home.
- Chapter 12: His Empress Was the Most Handsome OneTranslator: 安贝-Peggyan Shi Qingshan spoke nothing to his son, because he didn’t understand what was going on. Thus, he couldn’t speak much for fear of leaving trouble in the future.
- Chapter 13: How Could He Refuse His Father-in-law’s Toasts!Translator: 安贝-Peggyan “Your Majesty and Your Grace arrive!”
- Chapter 14: Being SickTranslator: 安贝-Peggyan Long Xiaoyuan woke up the next day with a very severe headache.
- Chapter 15: My Grace, Please Trust Me This TimeTranslator: 安贝-Peggyan It was already evening when Long Xiaoyuan woke up. He had slept for such a long time!
- Chapter 16: How Troublesome the Women of the Imperial HaremTranslator: 安贝-Peggyan Long Xiaoyuan’s voice was indifferent, but he still ordered her to stand up.
- Chapter 17: What Would You Do This Time?Translator: 安贝-Peggyan When Long Xiaoyuan reached Lady Shan’s palace, some imperial concubines had long waited there.
- Chapter 18: Can’t Leave Without ResultsTranslator: 安贝-Peggyan When Shi Qingzhou was thinking what Long Xiaoyuan would do, Long Xiaoyuan had already learned from the eunuchs and palace maids that where the clothes came from.
- Chapter 19: His Empress Make His Heart AcheTranslator: 安贝-Peggyan Long Xiaoyuan left away with a livid face after leaving this matter to Zhong Ming and Zhou Xianwen.
- Chapter 20: How Great His Empress Was!Translator: 安贝-Peggyan Having finished the delayed breakfast, Long Xiaoyuan and Shi Qingzhou handled the memorials to the throne in the study.
- Chapter 21: What Present Do You Want?Translator: 安贝-Peggyan Silence reigned in the Throne Room.
- Chapter 22: Getting FuriousTranslator: 安贝-Peggyan “Present?” asked Shi Qingzhou with his brows arched.
- Chapter 23: “Father!”Translator: 安贝-Peggyan Standing outside of the Qiankun Palace, Shi Qingshan felt excited and complex.
- Chapter 24: Qingzhou, Do You Recognize His Abilities?Translator: 安贝-Peggyan This breakfast made Shi Qingshan feel startled and even scared and complex.
- Chapter 25: Not Testing HimTranslator: 安贝-Peggyan Shi Qingshan shuddered at what Long Xiaoyuan said.
- Chapter 26: It Was Time for a PurgeTranslator: 安贝-Peggyan Long Xiaoyuan didn’t know that…
- Chapter 27: Qingzhou, Let’s Fly Over the WallTranslator: 安贝-Peggyan Lian Qingyang felt somewhat surprised when he received the imperial edict. After saying thanks to His Majesty and seeing Zhou Qing off, he changed his expression, for he apparently thought too much, too. He never thought His Majesty really meant what His Majesty said.
- Chapter 28: Punishing Them as a Warning to Others
- Chapter 29: Why Did Them Turn Bandits?
- Chapter 30: General Lian, It’s Great DisrespectTranslator: 安贝-Peggyan Long Xiaoyuan and Shi Qingzhou made the decision and then wanted to inform Lian Qingyang before working out a plan.
- Chapter 31: Shi Qingzhou Meant a Lot to Him
- Chapter 32: His Majesty Is Back!Translator: 安贝-Peggyan When Long Xiaoyuan turned impatient and was about to lead his soldiers uphill, he eventually saw several torches.
- Chapter 33: Three Months Was Almost GoneTranslator: 安贝-Peggyan “General Shi, thanks for your hard working these days,” said Long Xiaoyuan promptly upon seeing his father-in-law.
- Chapter 34: The Unexpected Pregnancy
- Chapter 35: My Grace, I Leave This Matter to You
- Chapter 36: Let Him Be Your Legitimate Son
- Chapter 37: Receiving a Tip-off
- Chapter 38: His Majesty Was Capricious This TimeTranslator: Peggyan When Long Xiaoyuan met Shi Qingshan, Shi Qingzhou also received this message at the Qiankun Palace. He immediately turned serious and ordered the Shadow Guardian to leave.
- Chapter 39: The Future Empress of His EmpressTranslator: Peggyan Long Xiaoyuan instinctively made this decision without a second thought.
- Chapter 40: Am I A Failure?