Alternative Names: N/A
Genres: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem
Dorian was out celebrating his college graduation when a car slammed into him, and darkness took hold.
He awoke to find himself in a strange new body, in a strange new world.
One world among 30,000 fantastical worlds, where the mighty rule, where mystic beasts walk the earth, and magic spells warp reality.
For Dorian to survive in these worlds, unfettered and free, living by his strong moral code, he will need great strength.
He must make use of his strange new body and Evolve.
But there’s one catch…
Dorian wasn’t the only one sent into the 30,000 Worlds with the power to Evolve.
He is the only one from Earth.
He is the only one that managed to keep his memories.
He is the Firstborn.
But he is only one among many.
Come read as the realm descends into chaos at the arrival of the 88 Anomalies.
- Chapter 0
- Chapter 1: RebornClink.
- Chapter 2: First Evolution – Red SalamanderDorian stared at the salamander, this time taking a closer mental look at it. It was around a meter and a half long, with clawed feet and beady green eyes. Each claw was around half a foot long, and looked to be dangerously sharp. The salamander was currently studying him while munching on a fish.
- Chapter 3: GrowingDorian stepped forward ever so slowly, moving with extreme care along the tree branch he was perched upon. His instincts and ability to move using the Red Salamander body were somewhat naturally ingrained with his transformation, giving him control and ability a regular human couldn’t hope to have in the same form.
- Chapter 4: New AbilityDorian instantly found himself once more in the misty white Evolution Space from before. The process to evolve between Growth Stages was automatic, apparently.
- Chapter 5: The Ironhide Wolf“Wood Magic: Genovah’s Flying Ark!” A young human man wearing a set of fine grey silk robes yelled aloud, holding his hands in front of him. He had a slim, handsome face with piercing blue eyes and a warm, friendly smile. A handsome face that would be forgettable if not the passionate gleam in his eyes.
- Chapter 6: Humans“Wood Magic: Goliath’s Fist!”
- Chapter 7: Treasure*CRUNCH*
- Chapter 8: Second Evolution – Myyr DragonDorian came awake slowly, blinking his eyes blearily. He struggled to his feet, looking around.
- Chapter 9: RegretsBody Reconstruction Complete.
- Chapter 10: Getting CloseWilliam Robel wiped a sheen of nervous sweat away from his forehead as he stared at the group of men standing in front of him, trying not to shiver.
- Chapter 11: Lucky dayThe mountainous region Dorian was in was known as the Nebra Mountains. The large forest to the south was called the Thousand Oak Forest. The mountains stretched for several dozen miles, while the forests stretched for nearly three hundred miles, taking up huge tracts of land, all of it filled with beasts.
- Chapter 12: ConfusionDorian snagged a set of wooden branches, slicing them off the mid sized tree with ease. They were sturdy pieces of some type of wood, strong and flexible. He cleared any stray leaves off them and held them under his arm, dragging them alongside the dead deer off to the side near the river.
- Chapter 13: Godly DragonGaia stood still, her head tilting to the side as she looked at the odd, tiny green dragon standing at the center of the valley. Her hand lay resting on her Blood Wolf, stroking his shoulder softly.
- Chapter 14: BluffingOn the outside, Dorian was the picture of a cool, confident, godly dragon giving off an unsurpassed aura with simmering arrogance. His scales gleamed, the red haze of power that surrounded him accenuating his draconic nature.
- Chapter 15: The Old MageSeveral hundred meters underground, beneath the valley between the shattered peaks, a small cave existed. This cave was blocked off from the surface, and filled with an incredibly heavy aura of death.
- Chapter 16: Reflection-Myyr Dragon – Growth Stage: (2/4) Myyr Young Adult-
- Chapter 17: An Offer“Yes, I know Commander Larah. I know it sounds ridiculous, but that is what we saw.” Oblong squeezed his head, trying to ignore a massive headache as he spoke aloud. He was currently sitting atop one of Royal Wizard Aymon’s floating spatial boats.
- Chapter 18: NecessitiesThe branches were a mix of pale white and warm brown, spread out in a small, cocoon shape. They seemed to have risen directly from the ground and gave off a very faint, warm aura. A pair of cracked trees stood next to them, broken bark dangling.
- Chapter 19: Taking FlightDorian looked out over the steep cliff he was on and at the thriving forest below. Thousands of great oak trees spread out, creating a dense, brilliant canopy, like an ocean of leaves rocking gently at sea.
- Chapter 20: HighThe air rushed against his wings like water flowing in a rapid river. Fast, rough, but at the same time somehow wonderful and beautiful. Unknown currents moving in different ways, pulling and tugging.
- Chapter 21: The Calm before the Storm“Huff, huff-” Dorian wheezed as he continued loping forward, his long legs eating up the miles as he ran south. He constantly panted, his eyes filled with exhaustion. On the bright side, dragons apparently didn’t sweat, and gave off heat by panting, so at least he wasn’t covered in sweat.
- Chapter 22: Rising“Heeeeeello! Hello! Hello! How’s the killing, Little Haddy?” A loud, boisterous yell greeted Lord Hadrion as he floated at the base of the World Bridge to Taprisha, the early morning light pouring down on him. Hadrion sighed.
- Chapter 23: Connection ShatteredWilliam shivered as he looked back at the city wall. The sun beat down on him, the midmorning light heating the day. He turned around, his eyes steely as he studied the massive World Bridge.
- Chapter 24: EscapeFloating high in the sky in front of one side of the World Bridge, Lord Hadrion flicked his fingers, tracking every single creature that crossed onto the World Bridge. His invisible network of lightning particles vibrated occasionally, indicating the presence or movements of various beings.
- Chapter 25: Giving DeathThe Lord Class Black Lightning Wizard stood still, his eyes widening. An order from the Headquarters sent from this distance? Even sending an order from a single world away required an extremely skilled Fate Wizard. The Black Lightning Headquarters was at least two worlds away, and across one of the longest World Bridges in the 30,000 Worlds.
- Chapter 26: Taking LifeThe human brain can survive anywhere from 3 to 6 minutes after the cessation of blood circulation and breathing.
- Chapter 27: A Victory Moving Forward – End of Volume 1“He’s dead.” Hadrion’s voice was quiet, tinged with a hint of shock as he felt Eren’s presence disappear.
- Chapter 28: A New Form – Beginning of Volume 2The echoing booms of thunder rang out across a pitch black sky, rumbling the air itself. Chaotic gusts of wing rattled off against a dark, forbidding castle, set atop a lonely plateau.
- Chapter 29: Third Evolution – (Hidden for spoilers)The first one Dorian struck from the list was the Virulent Wolf. It was true that the Wolf seemed to have some incredibly useful abilities and powers, and its powerful regeneration would no doubt be a huge boon.
- Chapter 30: Meeting‘Ausra, you said they’re what Class, again?’ Dorian queried, loping towards the caravan. The savanna grass rustled under his feet, slightly muddy thanks to the pouring rain.
- Chapter 31: ClashDorian had a split second to react.
- Chapter 32: Taprisha“No, no, you put your foot here, first, you see? Then you step again!”
- Chapter 33: Potor CityThe planet Taprisha was an extremely odd one, and its odd shape and design was part of why the Borrel Autarchy didn’t fight for control of it. There were rare resources that could be found at the depths of the oceans of nothingness, but the danger one encountered was rather extreme. From fluctuating heat from the core of the planet, to strange, earth-dwelling beasts, to devastating and powerful windstorms created by the laws of the universe.
- Chapter 34: Setup“Mmm!” Dorian smacked his lips as he looked down at the plate full of grilled ribs, his mouth watering.
- Chapter 35: CondenseDorian went with the guards patiently, following their directions. They didn’t ask for the Spatial Pouch he had tucked under his shirt, or even check him for weapons.
- Chapter 36: Special Announcement: Reader Suggestions.Hi guys! Sorry for everyone that came here expecting a third chapter, my bad. This is, instead, a special announcement.
- Chapter 37: SneakingRalf Tornstrew looked at the Spatial Pouch he’d picked up, subtly hiding it in his robes. He’d cast a quick spell, trying to find clues near the Titan’s cell, and it’d popped up, hidden under the stairs. His eyes flashed, his visage on the surface grim.
- Chapter 38: Target“Damn.” Ralf slammed his hand down on the roof, cracking the slate roof tiles in anger. His eyes emanated a cold, blood red light.
- Chapter 39: KillingDorian saw a small number of armored men emerge from a few of the mansions or palaces, looking up at the sky in confusion. He also saw a few vampires, humans, and even an Aethmen, dressed in fine suits or robes, step out as well, pointing upward.