Author: Shi Xia, 拾夏
Alternative Names: 重生之庶女无双
What would you do if you could restart your life?
Qin Yunuan, the daughter of a concubine in a noble family, chooses to avenge. She has lost her mother, her beauty and her menial-like life, but the wife of her father and her older half-sister still do not let her go.
The flame of fury drives the reborn girl to revenge. That is not an even road. What is facing her are the barrier of social class, imperial power and entangled love. A lily is turned into a Vileplume. Kinship, friendship and love drown her, but she turns the corner over and over again.
How will she take revenge? Can the love comfort the scars on her heart? What will she choose love or hatred?
- Chapter 1 Rebirth“It’s on fire! The marriage sedan is on fire!”
- Chapter 2 Flattering and InsultingFlower Fairy Festival was a feast for flower enjoyment but held in the twelfth month of the lunar year. There were no flowers in winter, so the festival was actually held to enjoy fake flowers—made of tissues and silks by maidens. Those ingenious maidens whose fake flowers were the most vivid and shining would be the queen in this competition.
- Chapter 3 Is It Enough?
- Chapter 4 Going on the Stage
- Chapter 5 An Unnatural Death
- Chapter 6 “Take Each Step Carefully”
- Chapter 7 Blindfold Embroidering
- Chapter 8 Provoking the Conflict
- Chapter 9 All Is Under Control
- Chapter 10 Who Did That?
- Chapter 11 Eyes to Eyes
- Chapter 12 Seeing Her Legal Mother again
- Chapter 13 Shameless Concubine
- Chapter 14 “Cousin’s Here”
- Chapter 15 “So Rich”This cousin was no ordinary. This was the first thought of Qin Yunuan after hearing the report from Maner.
- Chapter 16 CollusionNanny Gui sent Fusheng out and she was about to persuade him. She knew Yunzhuang was kind of obsessed with the young master of family Su, but Yunzhuang grew up and cousins should not be over close. What’s more, Yunzhuang should have known the plan of his mother that she should be the daughter-in-law of the Emperor. Nanny Gui should tolerate her words and thought it was not so appropriate to persuade happy Yunzhuang at present when she saw Yunzhuang’s eyes full of love towards the young master.
- Chapter 17 DeteriorationIt seemed that the present Su Chenghai was a little bit different. He wore a long gown with a belt, which looked very straight and tall, but the slant jade pendant and his sweaty forehead expressed his coming in a hurry. All of these were perceived by Qin Yunuan only because others paid much attention to the red coral behind him.
- Chapter 18 The Beauty’s FaceTo a beauty, what mattered most was the face. This time, Qin Yunzhuang must be very mad.
- Chapter 19 Fanning the FlamesIn a moment, Dou Qing’e glared at Qin Yuwan and asked her in a loud voice. “Prince Ray?” That was ridiculous! If Qin Yuwan really did that, then she was a bad liar. First, Prince Ray would not entrust a concubine’s daughter to send things for him. Second, an exalted royal member like him would not take those evil things like Ningxianglu as presents.
- Chapter 20 Someone Better
- Chapter 21 “Reunion”
- Chapter 22 Constant Dangers
- Chapter 23 Contemptible Scoundrel“You get nothing to report, just because of you, a concubine’s daughter—female inside but male outside, who was born in May. You led to the dystocia of a concubine of the mansion and almost disfigurement of your sister Qin, and caused your father and elder brother had no way to return home. Besides, I heard that your mother died of disease several years ago. You are really a hoodoo of your family.” Li Weijun turned back suddenly with her golden jade-gold-made hair clasp shining. Family Li had come down now and Li Weijun was just the daughter of the stepmother of family Li. How could she buy such valuable jewelry?
- Chapter 24 Endless Evil Plots“Why are you so angry, Dignitary?” Leng Changxi cast a glance at Hui An, who was frozen with fear and did not dare to continue to slap. He stood still, feeling terrified. The eyes of Leng Changxi were as cold as those of Asura.
- Chapter 25 Burn All the BridgesQin Yunuan was used to his cold and distant appearance. She lowered her head and asked even more politely, “I was just wondering whether the mastermind behind Jie Chen was found? How did it go?” She raised her head. Her eyes were as clear as the guiding stars in the night sky. No mirror could be this clear after times of wiping and cleaning.
- Chapter 26 Beg for One’s Own LuckThe blessing ceremony was ruined, and the lecture was ridiculous. When everyone was at loose ends about the bad luck, a young monk ran into the door and reported, “Xuan Zhi, the dignitary Xuan Zhi is here.”
- Chapter 27 Hidden MysteryLeng Changxi focused his sight. There seemed to be light glowing in his dark pupil, as if he had wanted to look through the thick carriage curtain to take a good look at the eyes that sometimes indulged him. She was not a woman with the perfect face, but Leng Changxi found it difficult to keep his eyes off her. However, she seemed to be pretty defensive against him.
- Chapter 28 Broken Dream
- Chapter 29 Moral Bankruptcy
- Chapter 30 A Bigger Mess
- Chapter 31 Yearnings of Hearts
- Chapter 32 Tolerance as the Best Strategy
- Chapter 33 Marrying A New ConcubineConcubine Chang appeared to be a little bit embarrassed, couldn’t help but step back. Qin Yunuan spoke with a smile, “Yunuan had no other way. But there is a man in the Mansion that could help.”
- Chapter 34 “The Fire in Midnight”Li Qiqi seemed a little flattered, a concubine did not need to cover her head with a cloth when she got married. At this moment, her beautiful face became more and more dazzling under the candlelight, forming an ironic contrast with the wrinkles at the corner of Dou Qing’e’s eyes.
- Chapter 35 Shoddy Goods for Quality Goods“Where is Concubine Liu? Why wasn’t she here?” Dou Qing’e sipped the tea and pretended to worry her.
- Chapter 36 The Battle of Argument
- Chapter 37 The Counterplot
- Chapter 38 Starting in BusinessSu Chenghai and Qin Yunuan were left in the room alone after Concubine Chang went back. Qin Yunuan seemed to have something private to say, so she asked Maner and Tong to stop serving tea and wait outside. Nurse Liao also went out in a hurry after putting down a stem-dish with Glutinous Rice Balls on the table.
- Chapter 39 Make the Last Bet
- Chapter 40 Repeated Failures