Author: Chen Zhen Zhen, 成珍珍
Alternative Names: 重生溺宠冥王妃
Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Josei, Martial Arts, Mature, Romance, Wuxia
Once, because of a pair of purple eyes he was scorned. He is a wangye known across the land, cold and bloodthirsty, looking disdainfully upon the world.
Once, because of a mother’s death she received a father’s resentment. She is a publicly known junzhu whose looks have been destroyed, pitiful and weak.
In reality, he has a pair of this world’s most beautiful eyes, the most formidable background, the most imposing strength.
In reality, she has a peerless face, the most unshakable background, and the most ingenious medical skills.
She, Lan You Nian, aloof and cold-hearted, underneath the appearance of a celestial maiden is a battered, wounded heart.
When the cruel and ruthless him met the indifferent her, who adores who most deeply? Who once again puts a smiles on for whom?
- Chapter 0 - Prologue
- Chapter 1Under the blue sky, a villa occupies the vast majority of the land. It is surrounded by trimmed gra.s.s, gardens with blooming flowers, and not far away, parked a number of limited-edition luxury cars. This is the Underworld’s leading family, Lan family’s current head, Lan You Nian’s residence.
- Chapter 2The frigid wind was freezing to the bone. Snowflakes slowly fluttered down from the sky, falling onto a tree at the bottom of a cliff. Thousand miles of rivers and mountains has transformed into a world of powdered makeup and jade. The branches which were barren of leaves, hung many “furry”, sparkling silver bars. The evergreen trees were full of “fluffy”, heavy s…o…b..a.l.l.s.
- Chapter 3A carriage suddenly disappeared into thin air then reappeared in the mountain valley.
- Chapter 4“s.h.i.+fu, how is that little girl?” Gui Wu hung onto Gui Yi Zi who just came out of the room and asked urgently.
- Chapter 5Lan You Nian blankly regarded everything before her. The table in front of her was carved of fine sandalwood and meticulously engraved with different patterns, spreading an aura of delicacy and gentleness over everything. Through the window, you could see a glimpse of enchanting scenery, rolling hills, a small pond, blue-green lotus roots, and pink water lotus. From time to time someone pa.s.sed by, although the footsteps were extremely soft, the conversation was extremely quiet, you could still hear the five men who just entered.
- Chapter 6The corner of Lan You Nian’s tightly shut eyes spilled out crystal teardrops, like the dew on flower petals on a summer morning that will fall with a soft touch.
- Chapter 7Sunlight pa.s.sed through the dense layers of branches and leaves, printing the ground with copper-colored plaques. The wind carried a little bit of warmth and the fragrance of flowers floated into the simple but comfortable cottage.
- Chapter 8Gui Wu, the youngest, was the one who couldn’t bear the most. Seeing little junior sister was laughing but it was even sadder than crying. He didn’t even get an umbrella and was prepared to run into the rain to comfort little junior sister.
- Chapter 9Two years later…
- Chapter 10Lan You Nian walked on the winding mountain road, breathed in the scented fragrance in the fresh air, admired the fragrant and vivid green flowers and trees, and listened to the warbled chanting of the birds in the forest. This was the supreme form of enjoyment.
- Chapter 11Feng Yi Xuan observed the little girl who was slowly walking towards him. It was indeed a child who seemed about ten years old. She wore a veil on her making it impossible to see her face. You could only see a pair of eyes as pure as the sky.
- Chapter 12The little girl viewed from behind seemed desolate and graceful, that surrounding aura of loneliness made Feng Yi Xuan’s ice-cold heart slightly waver. Even Feng Yi Xuan didn’t notice it.
- Chapter 13Lan You Nian took breaks very often before finally arriving at the nearest town outside the Medical Valley-the Sunset City.
- Chapter 14A solemn but luxurious palace, the black plaque on the door was gilded with three characters “Ming w.a.n.g Manor”. Dragons and snakes follow one’s writing brush, vigorous touches, and fine strokes.
- Chapter 15Three Years Later
- Chapter 16“Young miss” When Lan You Nian came out of Medical Valley’s mountain forest, she saw the four people standing beside the horse carriage.
- Chapter 17All was quiet and still, the sky gradually grew dark, and all the sleeping creatures became quiet. The mountain range was smeared with a soft mist, the fog rendered everything under a look of haziness and illusion.
- Chapter 18The collision between blades, the entwining fight between black and black, the four people were hard to divide. But if you looked carefully, you could see that Lan Feng was already showing signs of falling behind.
- Chapter 19Lan You Nian was already prepared to be injured but didn’t think that the man in front of her suddenly took back his palm. Lan You Nian was well aware of the danger in abruptly withdrawing the attack. She didn’t understand why this man would do this.
- Chapter 20On Wu Qing Inn’s third floor, Lan You Nian took out the fragrant lotus. Eyeing that crystal-clear lotus flower, her heart sighed. Her poison can be suppressed for a while. At least for now, she won’t die.
- Chapter 21“Young miss” When Lan Ren came into the room, he stood in front of Lan You Nian, seemed to have something to report.
- Chapter 22Many soldiers wearing black armor proceeded on the road. The ranks of troops marched in an ochre yellow dragon-like formation, twisting and turning on the clean white wilderness. A million people’s footsteps, from near and far, became like the rustling sound of countless creeks.
- Chapter 23Through the pure white drapery, one could see a pure white, carved embroidered bed. On the opposite side of the bed was a dressing table decorated with a colorful mosaic of enamel sh.e.l.ls; it was beautiful beyond compare, very eye-catching. On either side of the dressing table were two embroidered silk cloth hanging on the wall, both were embroidered with red spider lilies, tender and moving, against the white background. The left side of the room was separated by a screen, but a zither and lute were still visible.
- Chapter 24In front of the prosperous Jing city gate stood many common people who came to welcome the soldiers’ return. The crowd completely filled the streets ten miles long, like a long dragon, the front of the procession couldn’t see the head, the back of the procession couldn’t see the tail. There were so many people on the streets that they became very crowded. Everyone raised their sleeves like five-colored clouds.
- Chapter 25A call of “grandfather” caused everyone in the hall to look in the direction of the girl who made the sound. Even Feng Yi Xuan who was hidden in the shadows raised his eyes and looked over. Searched for her in the crowd for thousands of times, suddenly looking back, there she was, where the light was scattered.
- Chapter 26“Here comes the Emperor!” An ear-piercing sharp voice sounded and made all the people who were watching the interesting show respectfully bowed their heads.
- Chapter 27The music of the musical instruments was endless, during the feast, wine flowed freely, the conversations were jubilant, overflowing with joy. However, people with discerning eyes can all tell that everyone was bored, between each other were merely polite and perfunctory. True, the songs and dances were peaceful, but these were so frequently displayed in the royal palace, it unsurprising that it made people feel agitated.
- Chapter 28This celebration feast ended on a happy note. Those high officials and n.o.ble lords led their family out of the royal palace that was like a cage, but there were still a lot of people who strove for that highest position and crawled into that cage.
- Chapter 29Watching Lan manor’s carriage depart, two men came out of the shadows. These two men were just preparing to return to their manor, fourth w.a.n.gye Feng Xia Qi and sixth w.a.n.gye Feng Yi Xuan.
- Chapter 30The carriage stopped, breaking the oppressive atmosphere in the carriage and Lan Jian Jun’s pale complexion.
- Chapter 31In the hall, you could only hear the sound of An yiniang‘s pitiful cries. The cries seemed to contain a lot of pain and helplessness.
- Chapter 32Lan Jian Jun already went back to rest. Although he wanted to stay to talk with his daughter, but seeing his daughter’s distant look, he couldn’t force out any words, and so, could only return.
- Chapter 33A crescent moon crossed the exquisite mansion, sprinkled the inside of the high walls a dim yellow light. The mansion looked noticeably mysterious and quiet. Looking from afar, every stretch of pitch-black palaces seemed like it was embedded in the dark night.
- Chapter 34Under the moonlight, the tall man stood in her room in the same clothes from the banquet. There was an incomprehensible light in his eyes that Lan You Nian didn’t understand.
- Chapter 35Lan You Nian woke up by early morning. Lan Wu and Lan Qu combed Lan You Nian’s hair into a hairstyle. Because they knew Lan You Nian’s preference, so they only arranged the most common hairstyle. There wasn’t even one piece of jewelry on her head. But even so, Lan You Nian’s beauty was dazzling to the eyes.
- Chapter 36The building overflowed with fragrance. A plaque made up of a cl.u.s.tering of flowers “Wu Qing Xiao Jin Pavilion” hung high. As soon as you entered the door, you will see the hall was paved with pure white carpet, extending all the way to every corner. In the very middle of the hall was a high platform. There were different colored cl.u.s.ters of flowers beside the high platform.
- Chapter 37“Third brother, are you for real?” Lan You Nian posture was one of being struck by lightning. Although she didn’t discriminate against same-s.e.x love, she never thought about hooking up with a woman ah!
- Chapter 38In the bustling market of the capital, there stood an independent pavilion with blue bricks and tiles. Faintly revealing a corner of a fake mountain, the pavilions and pavilion towers, the luxuriant and well-s.p.a.ced trees and flowers exhibited themselves with the wind, giving it a taste of Jiang Nan river and lakes. People haven’t yet walked in, but one could already imagine the scenery inside will make people’s hearts drunk. At the door stood two servers who were dressed in the same uniform and presenting a standard smile as they searched for a box and seat for each guest. Walking in, you will find on every table, there was a white slim porcelain vase with several clippings of elegant flowers inside. This is the famous Wu Qing Zhen Wei Pavilion in the capital!
- Chapter 39“Move, this seat is bought by this young master!” from the more bustling than usual large hall came an unbelievably arrogant voice’s reproach.