Alternative Names: 돌아온 전설 사냥꾼
Genres: Action, Fantasy, Supernatural
10 years searching for his lost sibling.
He finds the corpse of his sibling before a God who had used him as sacrifice.
He is killed by the God but instead is returned 10 years into the past!
It will not be the same anymore!
- Chapter 1: PrologueBlood ran down his chin and to the ground. Woojin, who was dragging his ragged self, gritted his teeth as he saw the bloody water rise up from the altar.
- Chapter 2: Return (1)“AAAARGH!”
- Chapter 3: Return (2)Woojin went straight home. As he opened the door, he surprised his mother who was watching TV.
- Chapter 4: Return (3)Woojin pulled out the spiderweb from his pocket and wrapped it around his hand. It was so sharp that it would have cut off his hand if he wasn’t wearing the Gloves of Wyvern. Woojin lowered his body and saw the 12th floor light turning on. He did not wait any longer.
- Chapter 5: Return (4)Creating ghouls was one of the powers of the vampires. Vampires could only create up to three of the same vampire family, but creating ghouls was only limited by their spiritual power.
- Chapter 6: Starfish Fang (1)“It’s a good day for you to die, asshole!”
- Chapter 7: Starfish fang (2)Woojin wrote down a list of what he needed and handed it to the old man.
- Chapter 8: Starfish fang (3)A text message popped up on the phone. Woojin walked down from the helicopter with a bag and a man approached him.
- Chapter 9: Starfish Fang (4)Woojin felt his body becoming sluggish as the effect of the drug wore off but the two bloodstones inside the starfish fang made him less slow. He stuffed the cash and gold into a bag. There were drugs too, but those were hard to get rid of so he only took the gold and cash. It took him two minutes to do all this. He had a bit more time, but he couldn’t rest assured yet. As Woojin hopped over the wall, the minivan approached.
- Chapter 10: Doctor Ahn Jongguk (1)Woojin paid off the remainder of the negative balance account on his way back and then rented a hotel room for a long stay. After that, he stored the bag full of weapons into a safe and finally ranted.
- Chapter 11: Doctor Ahn Jongguk (2)Bihyung’s eyebrows squirmed and his lips were raised. Woojin knew this was a sign that Bihyung was irritated but he kept going.
- Chapter 12: Doctor Ahn Jongguk (3)Meeting with Bihyung wasn’t only to befriend him. If Bihyung, a powerful Avatar controlling Korea, was aware, it would be hard even for the Avatar of Amon to sneak in. Woojin needed to buy as much time as he could to prepare as he wasn’t sure what power the Avatar of Amon had.
- Chapter 13: Doctor Ahn Jongguk (4)Doctor Ahn burst out in hollow laughter, his face full of disbelief.
- Chapter 14: Reaction (1)Woojin stopped by an imported motorcycle shop on his way back. He needed mobility from now on so he needed to get a motorcycle. The owner of this shop was quite famous in the motorcycle industry. He managed over ten motorcycle enthusiast groups and he had top-notch mechanical skills. Woojin had purchased motorcycles from his shop in the past.
- Chapter 15: Reaction (2)Woojin took a cab and arrived at Bihyung’s building. Kim Beom was already waiting for him on the 1st floor.
- Chapter 16: Reaction (3)The motorcycle arrived and Woojin immediately rode it to meet Old Hwang. Hwang handed over the Barrett XM109 rifle when Woojin arrived. As Woojin checked the weapon, Hwang asked, “Don’t you need to zero the scope?”
- Chapter 17: Reaction (4)Woojin whistled as he skinned the leather from the Natti. His power had grown by a large margin; he had trouble turning the Natti body around a while ago, but now he could do it easily.
- Chapter 18: Hunt (1)Woojin called his parents to tell them he would be late and went up to the roof of the Seoul Square building where he had a clear view of the Hilton Hotel. He prepared to hunt Bolkov and assembled the Barrett XM109. He checked room 2207 through the scope and breathed. If Woojin wanted to kill an Avatar, he needed to inflict a critical wound before engaging in combat with it.
- Chapter 19: Hunt (2)Werepeople’s detached body parts did not return to human form if they were cut off while they were still alive, but their bodies returned to human when they died. Woojin pulled out his blade as he checked the giant man turning back to human form. He then pulled out the spiritual stone from Bolkov’s heart. It was a baby fist-sized stone as Bolkov was a hundred-year-old Werebear. The stone could easily fetch a few hundred million.
- Chapter 20: Hunt (3)“Spiritual beings? Are you out of your mind?”
- Chapter 21: Mount Guisoo (1)After retrieving the Sarira of King Munmu, Woojin called home to let his mother know that he will be traveling to Kyungju for a company seminar. His mother wanted Hwangnam Bread, his father wanted Kyodongbub liquor, and his sister wanted Chomseongdae Chocolate as souvenirs. It was a bit of a list and although Woojin was on a difficult mission, he was glad and even felt relieved by his family’s requests.
- Chapter 22: Mount Guisoo (2)Dragons were all categorized in spiritual beings. Dragons were hard to come by, and it was easy for Avatars to fight them. Such a dragon was right in front of Woojin, shaking his head and Woojin’s nose started bleeding from the shock. Nevertheless, he held on.
- Chapter 23: Expert (1)
- Chapter 24: Expert (2)
- Chapter 25: Expert (3)
- Chapter 26: Expert (4)
- Chapter 27: Lee Miho (1)
- Chapter 28: Lee Miho (2)
- Chapter 29: Busan (1)
- Chapter 30: Busan (2)
- Chapter 31: Busan (3)
- Chapter 32: Wuma (1)
- Chapter 33: Wuma (2)
- Chapter 34: Wuma (3)
- Chapter 35: Wuma (4)
- Chapter 36: Granny Mago (1)
- Chapter 37: Granny Mago (2)
- Chapter 38: Granny Mago (3)
- Chapter 39: Princess Iron Fan (1)
- Chapter 40: Princess Iron Fan (2)