Author: Morning Star LL, 晨星LL
Alternative Names: 学霸的黑科技系统
Genres: School Life, Sci-fi, Slice of Life
After suffering from a heat stroke while working under the scorching heat of summer, Lu Zhou, a hardworking but poor university student, somehow becomes the owner of an advanced technological system. With the cheat given by the system, his university life changes overnight.
A Master’s degree? Easy.
PhD? Not a problem.
From a nobody, he quickly becomes a huge celebrity in the world of science. With the missions given by the system, he is on his way to winning a Nobel Prize.
“System, can points be exchanged for money?”
“F**k, what use are you then!?”
“This system will make you the ultimate scholar, the kind that lords over all of humanity. What use will money be to you?”
- Chapter 1: Shocked! A Six-figure Job is Actually…
- Chapter 2: A Genius Student’s Lifestyle Does Not Need An Explanation
- Chapter 3: A True Genius Would Never Waste His Time
- Chapter 4: Everyone Study Questions, I Study Books
- Chapter 5: Wash Your Face Before the Lucky Draw
- Chapter 6: The Answer For A Proof Question
- Chapter 7: Everyone Else Is Trash Compared To A Genius Student
- Chapter 8: The Optimal Inversion Theory of Linear Operators and Linear Functions
- Chapter 9: Did I Even Study At University…
- Chapter 10: I Have Two Girlfriends
- Chapter 11: Even A Genius Had Shortcomings
- Chapter 12: Jealousy Has Built Up My Walls
- Chapter 13: Even If You Guys Aren’t Ashamed, I’m Ashamed!
- Chapter 14: Get A Job, Genius
- Chapter 15: A Way To Liquidate General Points?
- Chapter 16: He’s The Best Undergraduate Student!
- Chapter 17: Thesis Submission!
- Chapter 18: The 100 Experience Points That Made Me Go Crazy
- Chapter 19: The Three Missions That Scammed The User
- Chapter 20: Two Gods Carry A Trash?
- Chapter 21: He Turned Out To Be An Honest Man
- Chapter 22: The Correct Thesis Writing Posture
- Chapter 23: The Classic Business Modeling Problem
- Chapter 24: First Training Session
- Chapter 25: I’m So Angry
- Chapter 26: Who Am I? Where Am I? What Am I writing?
- Chapter 27: Brain Is Too Empty, Study More!
- Chapter 28: The Final First Year Class Meeting
- Chapter 29: Maybe, This Was Talent?
- Chapter 30: Let’s Play Checkers, I’ll Let You Go First
- Chapter 31: I Can’t Gain Weight No Matter How Much I Eat
- Chapter 32: The Correct Way Of Using The High Tech System Was Grinding?
- Chapter 33: Stubborn Cockroach
- Chapter 34: Not Valuing Money
- Chapter 35: My Support Is Good
- Chapter 36: Brother Zhou, Something Bad Happened!
- Chapter 37: I Agree
- Chapter 38: Help In One’s Hour Of Need
- Chapter 39: Understand The Lawyer’s Letter
- Chapter 40: Simply Outrageous