Alternative Names: 공작 부인의 비밀 의상실
Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Historical, Romance, Shoujo
How much money must I spent for you to divorce me!?
Rubika dies in a war without being able to confess her love for Arman but is instead sent back in time.
A new life, she will not live in vain.
But what are these new obstacles?
- Chapter 1: Chapter 1“Arman.”
- Chapter 2: Chapter 2“Rubica?”
- Chapter 3: Chapter 3Rubica’s aunt considered dressing up as extremely important. When the ladies of the neighborhood kindly pointed out her excessive dressing code, she just dismissed it as jealousy of the poor people. Therefore, she only met guests when she was perfectly dressed up.
- Chapter 4: Chapter 4-Everyone… get out!
- Chapter 5: Chapter 5“You should have asked for my opinion.”
- Chapter 6: Chapter 6The attic’s door was too thin and old to block that noise. Rubica laid down on her bed and covered her ears with the blanket. Her anger didn’t go away.
- Chapter 7: Chapter 7Angela dropped her head down. Then, Rubica saw the gold ribbon she had tied for her this morning. As Angela liked to run around, the ribbon fixed lightly with the pin would have gotten loose. But today, the ribbon was still hanging onto her hair quite well.
- Chapter 8: Chapter 8Rubica was quite surprised to hear herself lying like that. The man then stared at her with his bright brown eyes.
- Chapter 9: Chapter 9Rubica wanted to get her head out of the duke’s hand, but his white and long fingers were stronger than they looked, so she couldn’t.
- Chapter 10: Chapter 10“It’s Edgar.”
- Chapter 11: Chapter 11She wasn’t the type of person he could bend to his will. Moreover, judging from how Mrs. Berner treated her, it appeared to be impossible to use the family’s safety as a threat and convince Rubica.
- Chapter 12: Chapter 12Edgar laughed so hard that he fell from the chair. It was the answer he had been waiting for more than anything.
- Chapter 13: Chapter 13“Wretched girl! How could you say such thing to Irene who took you in when you had no place to go?”
- Chapter 14: Chapter 14“Just make the trust fund in Isaac’s name. He will certainly graduate from the academy with good grades, become official member of it, and get at least baron title….”
- Chapter 15: Chapter 15However, Rubica didn’t believe the sound of her heart. She knew well that she was worshipper of beauty whose heart fluttered even at grace of flying bird.
- Chapter 16: Chapter 16Angela let Rubica handle her hair, half in doubt. The smallest smile appeared on Rubica’s face. Angela hadn’t seen her smile like that ever since her mother’s death. And Rubica did Angela’s hair with surprisingly good skills.
- Chapter 17: Chapter 17Accepting the duke’s proposal had enabled her to get away from her uncle and aunt right away, and it had also given her 50 thousand Gold. She lost nothing from that deal. The duke had been rather strange to want such ridiculous marriage.
- Chapter 18: Chapter 18There is no end to extravagance as you can never have enough money. No matter how much Edgar wanted to keep Rubica, he would have to change his mind if she was extravagant enough to make his family go bankrupt. She decided to use all expenses she would get as a duchess and even get loans.
- Chapter 19: Chapter 19“Rubica! Rubica!”
- Chapter 20: Chapter 20Jenny was now happy. Usually, helping a lady take a bath was a tiring and tricky job. She had decided to work for the Claymores because the family paid much more than other families to its maids, but actually, she also liked that there was no duchess.
- Chapter 21: Chapter 21“Miss, how about this hairpin? I think it would match your hair’s color.”
- Chapter 22: Chapter 22‘So stylish.’
- Chapter 23: Chapter 23Edgar wasn’t going to tell the truth to anyone. To tell the truth, he would have to reveal the dirty truth of his parents’ death. And that he had been cursed by a nymph.
- Chapter 24: Chapter 24“What are you talking about? Carl!”
- Chapter 25: Chapter 25Ann’s eyes sparkled while the seamstresses nodded. They immediately put away what they had been working on and found gold and silver threads to make the wedding dress.
- Chapter 26: Chapter 26“We can do it. There are five skilled seamstresses including me in this mansion. If we work all night, we can do it. Please let us make the wedding dress you’ve always dreamed of.”
- Chapter 27: Chapter 27The sun was almost gone now when two luxurious mana stone carriages glided to a stop in front of the king’s castle. Carl got out from the smaller one first and opened the door of Edgar’s carriage. Carl would never let servants from the castle serve the duke.
- Chapter 28: Chapter 28Was I wrong?
- Chapter 29: Chapter 29“There is no need to marry a man who is reluctant to spend money on his own wedding.”
- Chapter 30: Chapter 30The short time of the sunset passed and darkness started to fall, but Edgar didn’t come. As it got darker outside, Ann’s face started to turn dark as well.
- Chapter 31: Chapter 31For a split second, Edgar wondered if he was supposed to cross his fingers. However, unlike Rubica who could cover her hand with the bouquet, he had nothing.
- Chapter 32: Chapter 32Andre blessed the Duke and Duchess Claymore till the very end and saw them off as they left the abbey.
- Chapter 33: Chapter 33Not long after she started to work at the abbey, she often ended up crying. What made her cry was neither the strict priests nor the hunger. It was the patients.
- Chapter 34: Chapter 34“The newly wedded Duke and Duchess Claymore have arrived!”
- Chapter 35: Chapter 35However, Rubica was different.
- Chapter 36: Chapter 36“Then please, have a good time.”
- Chapter 37: Chapter 37“Ugh!”
- Chapter 38: Chapter 38“Where’s your bedroom?”
- Chapter 39: Chapter 39Family. That word changed Rubica’s expression just a little. Although they hadn’t spent much time together, Edgar was sure of one thing.
- Chapter 40: Chapter 40