Author: Luan Shi Kuang Dao, Mad Blade During Troubled Times, Warrying Blade, 乱世狂刀
Alternative Names: BASGS, Blade and Sword God Sovereign, Dāo Jiàn Shén Huáng, Đao Kiếm Thần Hoàng, 刀剑神皇
Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Mature, Xuanhuan
Before going to college, an ordinary high school student went to celebrate and got drunk. When he woke up, he found himself in a completely different world. There was a big sect, the approaching sect entrance examination, a slum where his body’s previous owner lived, and a shared memory about a missing young girl.
When he got tangled in a fight with a few punks in this different world, he fell off a cliff and miraculously found himself still alive, with two more voices ringing inside his head. They were Sword Master and Saber Master. In the company of them, he continued to find out more about this whole new world. He took the sect entrance examination, entered the sect, met a strange man in black, and even participated in a major competition of the sect to have a chance to win over his peers!
In this whole new world, he was born again and got to explore the fantastic martial world!
- Chapter 1-A Second Life Beside the Sword-cleansing Pond“What the… So, have I really traveled through time and possessed the body of someone with the same name and look?”
- Chapter 2-A Brand New WorldBut soon, Ding Hao made his sword vibrate again and practiced the basic self-defense swordsmanship set.
- Chapter 3-About MemoriesDing Hao clenched his fists and felt emotional.
- Chapter 4-The Domineering Ding HaoBecause of the combined memories, Ding Hao smoothly adapted to this body and everything about it.
- Chapter 5-The Great AbyssDing Hao sounded as if he just escaped from the deepest place in hell because his voice sent chills down Zhao Xingcheng’s spine, leaving him to tremble in silence.
- Chapter 6-Good Fortune! The Mysterious Cave“Ah, that hurts, I’m dying of pain… Eh? Could it be… I, I’m still alive? This… where is this place?”
- Chapter 7-I Picked the HerbsRemembering the martial arts novels he had read in his previous life, he found that as long as the hero fell under a cliff, he would meet something or someone extraordinary. Ding Hao always thought himself lucky, and today’s scenario really resembled what he read. Therefore, he probably might find some weapons or secret swordsmanship books here.
- Chapter 8-Song JiannanDing Hao pushed open the door and slowly walked in.
- Chapter 9-What Kind of Monster Was He?Ding Hao’s eyebrows twitched furiously.
- Chapter 10-Cross Fast SwordAt that moment, a ray of golden morning sun shone through the mountains and the fog, casting Ding Hao in its golden glow. This highlighted the lines of his muscles, his tall body and the sculpted features of his handsome face. He looked like a perfect piece of work sculpted by a master sect master.
- Chapter 11-“Qi Manipulating Skill”It was rumored that extreme experts, who dominated their races, could move mountains and defeat millions of soldiers with a single strike like gods. Even lower level martial artists could become terrifyingly powerful by practicing magic skills.
- Chapter 12-Humans, Demons and the Snow ProvinceAs for basic magic skills manuals that were peddled in the black market, mysterious remaining copies of original texts or those of high quality aside, as long as they were ordinary copies recorded manually, there would ordinarily not be any reason to suspect that they were fake. It was one of the unwritten rules of the trade.
- Chapter 13-The Twelve Meridians“Qi, Qi is an incredible thing. The strength given off by the limitations of the physical body is an invisible force. It can crack steles of stones, move mountains and seas. It can defy the heavens and change fates; it can prolong life and make things appear out of nothingness… This incredible Qi, it attacks the 12 main meridians of the human body in order, and refine the acupoints. In that way, supreme power is produced and this is the foundation of a martial artist…”
- Chapter 14-The Beautiful Girl in WhiteUnder the silvery white moonlight, a group of red sword light twinkled in and out of existence. They rolled back and forth, and the sword whistled. It was free and casual. Ding Hao’s movement grew from slow to fast and then slowed down from rapid to extremely slow. He was immersed in a mysterious state.
- Chapter 15-The Mysterious Young ManDing Hao could not help but secretly sigh.
- Chapter 16-Turn the Sword against an InjusticeExcept, the mysterious tanned teen had too much filth on him.
- Chapter 17-The Stronger My Enemy Is, the Stronger I Will BecomeOf course, Xiao Chengxuan’s cheers also meant to embarrass Li Canyang and those from Xiyang Town.
- Chapter 18-The Child that Matured EarlyThe young man’s appearance was ordinary, but he was a master of swordsmanship!
- Chapter 19-Capturing the Beauty’s Heart through Swords and Silver“Hey, don’t look at me like that. I’m serious. Hehe, what do you think of my sister? She’s a super beautiful lady. If you’re interested in her, I can help you.” The little girl looked at the large tree in the distance and pouted. She finished one of Ding Hao’s meat biscuits in a few bites and her mouth was covered with scraps. Her chubby hand reached out at a lightning-fast speed and snatched up a second biscuit.
- Chapter 20-The Sect Entrance ExamSome cheered in joy as they had passed the first round.
- Chapter 21-The genius and the foolThe third generation disciple opened his mouth wide in shock, stuttering in excitement after being stunned for a while, “Number 89, Xiao Chengxuan, Grade A+ for gold element.”
- Chapter 22 What is Genius?“Oh? It’s you?” Chirped a woman below the stage. “Why are you taking this test? I guess you’re not a Swordsmanship-seeking Sect disciple! Haha, I thought you were so powerful, but it turns out you’re only a piece of trash that fails at all five elements. Get down here!”
- Chapter 23 Another God-level Genius?Ding Hao silently handed his badge over and calmly left the stage.
- Chapter 24 An Invitation from Tranquility Academy“Thank you, elder.”
- Chapter 25 The Best Reason for RejectionHe would be lying if he said he was not tempted.
- Chapter 26 Entrance Exam RankingSwordsmanship-seeking Sect only took in around 2,000 disciples every year and this ranking list in front of him looked like it contained around 2,000 names as well. This meant that if no major upset occurred in the afternoon’s test of physical quality and test of perseverance, this list would likely be the final name list of disciples that accepted into Swordsmanship-seeking Sect. How could anyone remain calm at the sight of this list?
- Chapter 27-A Good DeedTime flew by.
- Chapter 28 Greater Yard Number EightOn the second day, Ding Hao spent quite a substantial amount of time searching for the mysterious teenage siblings. Unfortunately, he had never caught sight of Xie Jieyu and Ding Ding, and as such he did not know about the fate of the teenage girls who had suffered so much. He guessed that it was more likely for their fate to have made a turn for the worse—it would be extremely hard for Xie Jieyu to pass the entrance test of the Swordsmanship-seeking Sect, what with her frail constitution.
- Chapter 29 Three Roommates in One Yard“You’ve also been assigned to the Eastern Academy of green shirts? 8th Yard? Haha, this is really good. Doesn’t this mean that we’re roommates now?” Ding Hao said, feeling pleased as well; he had a good impression of the resilient and stubborn teenager.
- Chapter 30 Big Competition of the Five AcademiesThroughout these three days, other than attending to his basic bodily functions or for his meals and fluid intake, Ding Hao remained in his room to practice his swordsmanship.
- Chapter 31 The Top Ten Seeds“Little brats, since you’re almost all here, then I shall introduce myself. From today on, I will be your teacher-in-charge. I’m in charge of all matters regarding cultivation and examination of all disciples on the waiting list in the Eastern Academy of green shirts over the next year. My name is Wang Juefeng, and I am a third generation disciple of the Swordsmanship-seeking Sect.”
- Chapter 32 An Undisputed WinBelow the arena, Wang Xiaoqi and the other teens beside him started to cheer loudly.
- Chapter 33 True SwordsmanshipWang Xaioqi lowered his head in the crowd, not daring to look at Ding Hao.
- Chapter 34 “Taixuan Sword-seeking Scripture”On the arena.
- Chapter 35 Spiritual Class Meridians“The Qi produced after two hours or so of cultivation is already more than that of all of the Qi together from the past 10 days. What an awesome “Taixuan Sword-seeking Scripture”! It is indeed a peak level martial arts formula of the human realm. It is indeed amazing.”
- Chapter 36 The Cultivation Progress of the Three RoommatesThe Holy Spring aperture was the first roadblock every beginner cultivator encountered.
- Chapter 37 Purple Robed Southern Courtyard’s ChallengeThe only problem was, this young man was quite vain and stretched the truth to win admiration. In essence, he was immature.
- Chapter 38 A Great Display of PowerHowever—
- Chapter 39 Devout FollowersThese 10 disciples had been too infuriatingly proud before, so they had brought this ridicule upon themselves.
- Chapter 40 The First Appearance of the Saber and Sword Double Ancestry“Huh? Is that actually true?”