Alternative Names: 3650일간의 이세계 생존 기록
Genres: Action, Fantasy, Slice of Life
Jang Joonbum started stream to enjoy an easy life.
That is what he believed it would be like at least.
He fell asleep in the outback woods after eating like a wild man as a new form of content but wakes up in a completely new world.
A world that was the embodiment of the wilderness itself.
- Chapter 1: Prologue“This should be a good spot! Heh, this is what you call an easy life!” said Joonbum Jang while he set up his tripod for his camera.
- Chapter 2: Survival“Other world!”
- Chapter 3: Are you kidding me?Joonbum abruptly woke up from his sleep, frantically looking around.
- Chapter 4: Preparing for tomorrow“Mr. Jang, you have a total of thirteen stitches and you cannot take a shower for at least two days. Here’s a prescription for three days worth of medicine. Please get it from the pharmacy and if you experience anything unusual like itchiness or see a red spot, stop consuming the medicine and come straight here. As for the cost…”
- Chapter 5: Preparing for tomorrow‘Hell, it’s useless if I can’t use it.’
- Chapter 6: Entering the other world“Sir, do you still have that trap in your storage?”
- Chapter 7: Reentering the other worldJoonbum wiped the sweat off with a dry towel and took out another cold water bottle from the cooler. The water quickly disappeared as he gulped it down. After he drank about half the contents in the bottle, he let out a big breath and lit up a cigarette.
- Chapter 8: Picked up an other world wolfThe low wolf growl scared off a screeching bird nearby. It also made the forest around it a bit quieter. Joonbum watched the wolf through his night vision goggles.
- Chapter 9: Picked up an other world wolfJoonbum let out a big breath as he started driving.
- Chapter 10: Reinforcing and expanding“Whew. Finished one.”
- Chapter 11: Reinforcing and expanding-Joonbum, it’s me, Minsuk. Let’s meet up sometime!-
- Chapter 12: Healing life of the other worldThe heat faded away as Joonbum drank enough cold water. He took out a cigarette, lit it, and then lay down on his working table. Smoke drifted out from his mouth and floated upwards into the blue sky, fading away before long.
- Chapter 13: Healing life of the other worldThere were a lot of responses that mentioned upcoming doom, but most of them were jokes. Viewers knew by watching the video that the gigantic wolf was getting along with Joonbum pretty well. It was easy to see that the wolf did not show hostility against Joonbum anymore, but viewers still filled the response area with speculations.
- Chapter 14: Healing life of the other worldJinpok was famous for being an asshole. He was six feet tall, taller than the average Korean male, with a well-built, muscular body. From the beginning of his streaming career, he showed off his bald head with tattoos all over his body, gaining quick popularity. He was nicknamed the physical therapist, or ‘Forced anger management therapist’ because of his style, but it didn’t last long. His content didn’t change and viewers soon lost interest in him.
- Chapter 15: Healing life of the other world“Nak-nak!”
- Chapter 16: Big canine requiredJoonbum smiled as he drove towards Jinchul’s store as he remembered his conversation with Jinchul regarding the request.
- Chapter 17: Big canine requiredTerror was written all over Joonbum’s face. It was a sound that he could never forget.
- Chapter 18: Commercial contract“B-bullets! Bullets!”
- Chapter 19: Galfus’ present[…]
- Chapter 20: Galfus’ presentGalfus growled at Joonbum as he continued to display his annoyance.
- Chapter 21: Guardian and Ainos the tribe of the forestJoonbum almost screamed as he thought that he might have been killed just now. His leg started to shake.
- Chapter 22: Guardian and Ainos the tribe of the forestThere was a question in Howen’s eyes… The giant wolf in front of him was called the Guardian of the Khalodanian Mountains. It was the reason why the vast area around this location was safe from monsters.
- Chapter 23: Guardian and Ainos the tribe of the forest‘This is so awkward.’
- Chapter 24: Guardian and Ainos the tribe of the forestHe didn’t seem to instill fear as he mildly scolded those around him. It seemed like he was warning them to not cause too much trouble. However, it could not stop the drunken young blood completely. After a while, one of the men walked to the fire and started roasting the meat and vegetables he had chosen.
- Chapter 25: New contract‘I got lucky.’
- Chapter 26: New beginningJoonbum rolled around in his room with excitement.
- Chapter 27: A changeJoonbum also had true night vision goggles. There was no reason to fear dangerous monsters at night.
- Chapter 28: A changeJoonbum prepared hot rice and started cooking five fried eggs. He topped the rice with half-cooked eggs and added leftover vegetables.
- Chapter 29: With mother‘I might be buying too much.’
- Chapter 30: With motherJoonbum drove through the night and drove to the gateway. When he arrived at a small hill filled with nothing but some trees and grass, she seemed confused. She seemed to have expected something more as he told her that this was his workplace.
- Chapter 31: Hunting noviceJoonbum shook away his thoughts and drove to Jinchul’s store. Joonbum scowled as he breathed in the foul air of his world that disgusted him.
- Chapter 32: Hunting noviceMonsters squealed and screamed in fear as they heard the gunshots, and the arrows pierced into a young one’s skull.
- Chapter 33: Hunting noviceA cigarette was quietly lit up. Joonbum’s hand started to shake as he started relaxing from his nervousness.
- Chapter 34: Hunting noviceThe Ainos started moving after they finished their preparations. Galfus and the four cubs also moved together.
- Chapter 35: Hunting novice“No one was hurt and we didn’t use that much effort. The hunt was a success. Good work.”
- Chapter 36: Hunting novice“Your gifts are so popular that they want to come here to say thanks. More will come.”
- Chapter 37: Second hunt“Ugh.”
- Chapter 38: Second Hunt“Whoa.”
- Chapter 39: Second hunt“Ah, I feel like I’m dying.”
- Chapter 40: Healing potionThe Zyelok started losing its strength as its screaming dwindled into whines. Its thick leg shook and it soon fell to the ground. However, no one let down their guard. They waited until the Zyelok’s head fell to the ground, breathing heavily. At that moment, Howen pulled out his sword, ran toward the neck, and slashed it. He then moved to the other side.