Alternative Names: Swordmeister of Rome, 로만의검공
Genres: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Seinen
Born of a great family, world shaking genius.
The man who had shaken the world.
The story of the Swordmeister.
- Chapter 1: PrologueGod’s mistake.
- Chapter 2: Strange Ceremonial<It is a lie that the possibility of man is infinite. Look at yourself if you need evidence. But don’t worry. Bander is with you.>
- Chapter 3: Strange Ceremonial<How would I know that was coming? Would you have known? I’m the one who’s having the hardest time!>
- Chapter 4: Bander Report<What is a Bander?>
- Chapter 5: FirestarterIn the Roman mansion, located on the outer perimeter of the capital of the Kingdom.
- Chapter 6: Short Report of Talic Stone and Harijan<Talic Stone and Harijan>
- Chapter 7: Concern<I have never tried hard. Isn’t trying hard doing something that’s difficult? Everything was easy for me.>
- Chapter 8: To the world<Do you need to overcome a near-death experience to be strong? No, the strong do not experience such things.>
- Chapter 9: Guarran-Tia‘It changed so much in just ten days,’ Sian thought as he walked with his superiors through the crowded capital city.
- Chapter 10: Guarran-Tia“Good morning, ma’am. I am Sian from Guarran-Tia. I will be taking over control here and will require identification from all of you that were involved in this.”
- Chapter 11: Count Kerbel’s concernCount Kerbel looked out the window from his office in his mansion.
- Chapter 12: Return of the GuardsIt had been ten days since Sian moved to his new station in El-Lua.
- Chapter 13: Return of the GuardsA celebration was held in the Royal Palace for the return of the Guards.
- Chapter 14: Return of the GuardsIt was his unlucky day.
- Chapter 15: Elon de KirionViscount Kirion Mansion, located in the 11th district on El-Lua Road.
- Chapter 16: Elon de Kirion<Exer>
- Chapter 17: ClashSian finished eating at ‘Karac’s Horn,’ located further out from El-Lua Road on his way to his patrol. That was when a red signal fire soared up into the sky.
- Chapter 18: ClashSian looked at Celine who was walking silently next to him.
- Chapter 19: ClashThe Saladar family that reigned before the current Craden Kingdom had ruled the kingdom for over a hundred years. It was, after all, one of the three warrior families of the kingdom.
- Chapter 20: Kal-Kirat“It’s been a long time. How have you been?”
- Chapter 21: Kal-Kirat<Exers are fascinating beings. No one can predict what they can do. Oh, of course, I’m still stronger.>
- Chapter 22: Kal-Kirat“…So you abandoned your duty and came to rest?”
- Chapter 23: A TrapSian made his way to <Lagron’s Forest> in delight. The sisters looked a little suspicious, but there was no way that they were of any danger to him and the place was in the middle of the capital, so he was relieved.
- Chapter 24: Pa-HarijanWhen Sian broke the wall that blocked him from advancing, he felt a strange feeling reeling within him.
- Chapter 25: Pa-HarijanKal-Rasha was desperately running toward her sister. She wasn’t this desperate when she ran from the Harijans. They weren’t sure how long Elder could hold the man in place. She needed to get Kirat out to safety.
- Chapter 26: The Rights of a Superhuman<The right and the privilege of a superhuman: freedom from everything>
- Chapter 27: Inspection<People plotting against you behind your back? Good. It means that they are afraid that you might know what they are up to. When all fear you, that’s when you know you have become a God. Of course, you won’t become one. I will.>
- Chapter 28: Inspection<One who helps the weaker in the fight becomes a hero? Then what happens to the stronger that was doing his best to win the fight?>
- Chapter 29: Weird province“Greetings. I am Lord Phareon Kulan.”
- Chapter 30: Weird province<Good to have: Passion and talent. Must have: Luck and money.>
- Chapter 31: Noble WarWar between nobles in Tian was simple.
- Chapter 32: Noble War<Armory of Arankal>
- Chapter 33: Armory of ArankalThe Armory of Arankal was divided into four stages.
- Chapter 34: Armory of Arankal<Guarran-Tia Manual: Chapter 3 Section 7>
- Chapter 35: Arankal<If a Grand Bander is master at chess, then I’m the one who made chess.>
- Chapter 36: Arankal<VOID> was simple magic.
- Chapter 37: Celine’s concernsEveryone in Kulan Province was busy. After the collapse of the cliff, the Logadis forces disbanded on their own.
- Chapter 38: Celine’s concernsKuntarian loved his life here.
- Chapter 39: Great Warrior TournamentRoa-Tian, the capital of the Tian Kingdom, was in festivities.
- Chapter 40: Great Warrior Tournament“So many people…”