Alternative Names: Card Disciple, Disciples Of Card, Ka Tu, 卡徒
Claimed to be the greatest team in the history of the card film industry — “Mu Lei” is born. With even the elites of the academic world unable to decipher these cards’ structure, his powerful cards were able to unnerve even the federation, causing the greatest Card Creators and Card Fighters to grow frantic, triggering open battles and covert maneuvers among various interest groups — all behind the silhouette of Chen Mu. Although he was not the originator of the federation’s unrest, he was definitely the number one reason for continuously escalating it.
Through his exceptional intelligence and toughness, he evolved from the weak to the mighty. From a solitary life of survival to his collaboration with his friend to the team’s business of fantasy stories: As card films full of fantastic oddities flowed from Chen Mu’s hands like an unending stream, his own fighting strength rapidly grew. Fame, wealth, beauties, dangers gathered all around from far and near until finally, he became a paragon of inspiration to all.
- Chapter 1: Making a Living from Cards
- Chapter 2: Mysterious Cards
- Chapter 3: Training Class
- Chapter 4: Zuo Tingyi
- Chapter 5: A Weird One-star Power-card
- Chapter 6: Perception
- Chapter 7: Card Variations
- Chapter 8: A Predicament
- Chapter 9: Making Contact
- Chapter 10: An Enigma
- Chapter 11: Healthy Exercise?
- Chapter 12: Copper
- Chapter 13: What Sort of Card is this Anyhow?
- Chapter 14: Going Mad
- Chapter 15: Fantasy Card Advertising
- Chapter 16: News
- Chapter 17: A Late Billboard
- Chapter 18: Copper’s Grievance
- Chapter 19: As Soon as You Get Up, Make a Card Show!
- Chapter 20: And What is Card Play?
- Chapter 21: Allah Gong
- Chapter 22: The Little Slacker has a Lot of Power (1)
- Chapter 23: The Little Slacker has a Lot of Power (2)
- Chapter 24: The Little Slacker has a Lot of Power (3)
- Chapter 25: The Discussion
- Chapter 26: The First Card Play (1)
- Chapter 27: The First Card Play (2)
- Chapter 28: The First Card Play (3)
- Chapter 29: Grand Revelations (1)
- Chapter 30: Grand Revelations (2)
- Chapter 31: Grand Revelations (3)
- Chapter 32: Grand Revelations (4)
- Chapter 33: A Conjecture?
- Chapter 34: A New Plan
- Chapter 35: The Master Shi Card-Play
- Chapter 36: A Former Enemy
- Chapter 37: Wounded
- Chapter 38: Copper’s Conjecture
- Chapter 39: The Twelve-Card Simple Water World
- Chapter 40: Enjoying Agony