Author: Liang Bu Fan
Alternative Names: 大魔仙
Genres: Fantasy, Shounen, Xuanhuan
Lyu Liang was an ordinary young man who was supposed to live a mortal life with his father in a small village. However, a wonderful opportunity led him into the Virtual Land where he learned about his unusual origin and started his dual cultivation journey—to be a Devilish Immortal. There were six races in this world: immortals, humans, devils, demons, ghosts, and spirits. Lyu Liang had access to any of those realms. Whether he would be a great Devilish Immortal was not up to his race, but his will. For him, it was not important to be the most powerful immortal and to be worshiped like God. He eventually chose to live a secluded life with his lover.
- Chapter 1 A Great Opportunity
- Chapter 2 The Virtual Land
- Chapter 3 Devil Soul Awakening
- Chapter 4 The Mysterious Devil Seal
- Chapter 5 The Shadow Domain Beast
- Chapter 6 My Name, Silence
- Chapter 7 Xuanli Feiwu
- Chapter 8 The Past (1)“Ghost Realm? Doesn’t Xuanli Clan belong to one of the three major Demon Realms? Why will he travel to the Ghost Realm?” Lyu Liang instantly focused his attention on her and added with doubts, “Moreover, Senior, why will you come to the Virtual Realm?”
- Chapter 9 The Past (2)“Yes, I can’t believe my eyes! Not only did he come, but also displayed his life-bonded magic treasure—Virtual Sacred Tree, killing the four Yishui Clan disciples rushing in front. He ignored his position as the next head of the clan, not caring about himself being trapped and guarded directly in front of me!
- Chapter 10 The Past (3)Lyu Liang was stunned to speak, and he admired greatly towards the master he had yet to meet! At the same time, the blood of Xuanli in his bones was filling him with extreme anger! Yishui Clan! Blood Divine Sect! Anye Clan! Tianluo Clan! No matter what strength you all had, by the time when I, Lyu Liang reached the peak, it was the extermination of your clans!
- Chapter 11 Homecoming“But Little Yue still desperately maintained the secret technique, until the beginning of the transfer, she and Lyu Liren holding you disappeared in the same spot. The next moment, we were already transported to Qingluo Town. At the moment our body emerged, your family suddenly disappeared in front of me out of thin air. I could feel that it was a stream of the great power of Space Law that took you away.
- Chapter 12 A Far Journey“It’s too late even if father wishes to save us. Since it’s impossible for him to save us, we have to think of another solution, which is for us to move to the Lyu’s ancestral hall the moment we are being sent out.”
- Chapter 13 Sword Character Immortal PalaceBy this time, Lyu Liang had left Siji Village, nevertheless, the map of Wufang Territory was still of great use to Lyu Liang.
- Chapter 14 Test of Spiritual RootThe moment the pressure came upon the candidates, Lyu Liang’s Divine Sense had immediately put up a defense. The pressure was a specific attack on his Divine Soul, therefore it instantly defeated those with a weaker Divine Sense. However, the stimulation at such a level was not enough to harm Lyu Liang, whose Divine Sense had reached the stage of Gold Core.
- Chapter 15 Blacksheep of the FamilyThe remaining candidates waiting for the tests sucked in a mouthful of cold air! No wonder he could be named as one of the powerful figures. Just one gaze and he was able to destroy these juniors, which was shocking!
- Chapter 16 Fighting DemonLyu Liang won, and smoothly entered the second test. Those disciples who had watched the battle before saw Lu Liang enter the crowd on the right, and they all shook their heads helplessly.
- Chapter 17 FellowsLyu Liang immediately released his Divine Sense and then found that two auras were coming toward here. Seeing the speed, they would probably arrive in thirty minutes.
- Chapter 18 The Hellfire Shield“Your name is Zhao Tianding? Say it, what happened.” Lyu Liang flew in front of him. “Leave the Divine Soul contract aside first. I am not planning to have any servant now. I just want to see if you are worth trusting or not.” Lyu Liang’s words were clear. If he believed Zhao Tianding, he would let him go. Otherwise, he would kill him.
- Chapter 19 Uncanny Great Demon BeastsInitially, Lyu Liang did not think much and just wanted to save people. After all, they were an acquaintance. But when he was 33 feet away from them, he was blocked by a layer of the light curtain. “Forbidden Bounded Domain! Black, help!”
- Chapter 20 The Demon Emperor Horn“I can make a life-bonded vow! This is not intentional! When I fell down, I couldn’t react at all! I am Lyu Liang, a residence from Siji Village in Qingluo Town which was actually situated in Diqiu Country at the border of Wufang Territory. My family was only left with my father, and I came to the Immortal Palace to participate in the apprentice ceremony this time. My goal is to honour my family and ancestors! What happened just now was absolutely accidental. My admiration towards fairy senior was like the continuous flow of the river, and a bird that spread its wings for a long distance!” said Lyu Liang with his fastest talking pace throughout his life. Because he had no reason to hesitate, even if only a moment later, his little life was done here today.
- Chapter 21 The Person Behind the ScenesLyu Liang could never forget the taste of the Immortal Extermination Pill in his whole life!
- Chapter 22 An Amazing BlowThe man in front of him was dressed the same as the old man sitting on the stage. If examined carefully, the facial features of the two people were extremely similar. However, the old man on the stage was weary, his face drooped. But the man on his side was in the pink of health, and his body was sturdy and straight. This was totally a person in two different states.
- Chapter 23 Getting StartedIn the Sword Character Immortal Palace, the founding father of Sword Character and the Xuan Nyu Fairy were chatting in the hall of the Imperial Palace, and the Hunyuan Sword Immortal stood on the side. At the same time that Lyu Liang stimulated the devil thunder attack, the three faces changed. They then disappeared in the same place.
- Chapter 24 The Origin“That, that… three ancestor seniors, is there any wrong in the swordsmanship of mine?” Lyu Liang tried to stay calm. He scratched his head and had no choice but to speak first.
- Chapter 25 Sympathetic Heart“He, he did not say that he wanted to go to the Sunset Kingdom. If we knew his plans, we would definitely stop him. Even if I couldn’t stop it, I would follow him!” The tone of the Xuan Nyu Fairy was helpless.
- Chapter 26 The Blood Divine SectIn the middle of the sky, on a silver vessel, two women in red with exquisite beauty were standing side by side. One of them was a little older, thinking about something, and the other younger one was also contemplating with her head lowered.
- Chapter 27 Three Groups People At The Back Hills.After thanking him again for the last time, Li Zidao and Li Yun’er left the back hills. Exiting the Immortal Palace, they flew south wards over a great distance. In fact, before they parted, Lyu Liang had warned them that they were free to go anywhere, except to where the Blood Divine Sect was located. Although Lyu Liang did not reveal the reason, the pair of Tao partners had nodded with conviction, willing to obey Lyu Liang’s instructions.
- Chapter 28 Gathering Of The NewbiesEarly the next day, Lyu Liang sent a message through the jade token to the founding father of Sword Character, explaining to him the problem Giant Tiger encountered during cultivation. Lyu Liang’s intention was to request for a few demon stones so Giant Tiger could use them for cultivation. Later on when opportunity arose, he would like Giant Tiger to continue its cultivation in the trial field where there was the presence of some Demon Qi.
- Chapter 29 The Fusion of Sword StylesLyu Liang chatted with Yu Jun and others more than a half day until they had to part with each other and farewell reluctantly. Back to the cave residence, Lyu Liang’s heart could not be calm for a long time. Sishui Country, a country that he could not even go when his strength was not strong enough, had the sect he hated the most and the family which was the most intimate of him.
- Chapter 30 The Day The Ban Was LiftedThe commotion caused by Lyu Liang died down after a while. After all, many disciples of the Sword Character Immortal Palace disciples were geniuses, and it would mean high-profile breakthroughs happened all the time and generally everyone got used to witnessing these successes.
- Chapter 31 ConflictAfter they fixed the time to set out for the shopping trip, they bade goodbye to Lyu Liang and left.
- Chapter 32 MisunderstandingAt this moment, Lyu Liang was listening to the young shopkeeper’s introduction to the pavilion. He said, “Dear guests, you’ve come to the right place! Everybody knows that our merchandise here in Tianshui Pavilion are guaranteed with the highest quality, we are definitely the best in the whole of Wufang Territory. If we claim ourselves as the number two, no one would dare to say they are the number one!”
- Chapter 33 Confession“Ying’er! Meet me at the third floor of Xianfu Teahouse in the south. I have lots to tell you, so please do wait for me there and don’t go without meeting me!” Although Lyu Liang was not fully aware of what went wrong, he just felt something was amiss. When he saw Shangguan Ying ran down the stairs, he could only say those words directly from his heart without carefully thinking through them!
- Chapter 34 Brother-Sister Relationship RevealedBy now, both had understood each other’s mind. In the midst of joy, the atmosphere of embarrassment spread.
- Chapter 35 AuctionThe three people got together. They first exchanged ideas about what everyone needed. Nevertheless to say Lyu Liang needed that Qi Storage Pearl. What Zhang Ran wanted was a sword type of magic treasure at the Nascent Soul Stage, “Cloud Water Sword”. As for Lyu Xinyun, she already spent everything, and she had made the necessary purchases. Thus, she could only accompany them to the auction and have a look at the treasures.
- Chapter 36 Xu MubaiWhen the last auction of the treasure was settled, the auction was over.
- Chapter 37 CooperationIn the sky at the moment, five people and four puppets were divided into three groups.
- Chapter 38 The “Complete State” of Magic TreasuresSoon, the ripples flashed on the bare land at the back, and a silver ship broke out. At the head of the ship, Xuan Nyu Fairy who had a calm look was standing side by side with the nervous-looking Shangguan Ying. Standing respectfully behind them were Zhang Ran and Lyu Xinyun.
- Chapter 39 The Third Move of Heart SwordsmanshipUpon hearing the speech, Lyu Liang was so angry that he was almost out of breath. However, no matter how depressed he was, he had to endure it, because what she said was basically the truth…
- Chapter 40 The Land of OriginFrom the second day onwards, several disciples from the Immortal Palace made a special trip to the back mountain to visit the kendo genius that appeared in the night.