Author: Huai Ruogu, 怀若谷
Alternative Names: Rebirth of Glory, 重生之尊荣
Genres: Historical, Yaoi
A letter to break off the engagement leads Ling Family in Tangyang to endless doom. And he, Ling Zhang, is tortured to death after his legs are cruelly broken.
This time after rebirth, he swears to restore glory to his family and to seek revenge. The very first he should do is to break the engagement himself!
Yuewen Family? Far in the capital enjoying high privilege and glory?
I simply don’t care.
You think yourself some delicious cake that everyone crazes to grab a bite?
Bah! Too hard that it hurts my teeth!
Yet never has Ling Zhang expected that this ‘hard cake’ would promise him a life of glory after rebirth.
- Chapter 1: He Crawled Back
- Chapter 2: One Bowl of Hangover SoupTranslator: DragonRider As soon as Ling Zhang passed through the corner door, he ceased his grin, the coldness in his disappeared, replaced by gentleness and clarity.
- Chapter 3: Past WrongsTranslator: DragonRider Two servants, when passing the corner, took Ling Zhang to another direction, not really to the room for a rest.
- Chapter 4: The Legacy of MotherTranslator: DragonRider After putting the jade into the hand of the dancing girl, Ling Zhang was intended to find a place to hide and enjoy the show. But when he just turned around, there came a sudden bursting pain on his head. The severe pain overwhelmed him, blurring his vision, and made him stagger to almost fall down.
- Chapter 5: Why Isn’t Ling Zhang Here?Translator: DragonRider Jia Yuanling’s back garden was in the style of Jiangnan gardens, tortuous and winding, elegant and quiet, which was convenient for Ling Zhang to lay the formations.
- Chapter 6: Keep Your Damned Eyes OpenTranslator: DragonRider “Are you looking for me?”
- Chapter 7: Show the Cloven HoofTranslator: DragonRider The politer and decorous Jia Yuanling usually was, the more surprised other people would feel at this moment when they saw him flush as if he wanted to have sex with the woman.
- Chapter 8: An Openly Declared War Between Jia and LingTranslator: DragonRider Jia Yuanling’s sophistry was useless. The guests present thought they were not fools to be easily deceived and they angrily scolded Jia Yuanling when they saw that he was still framing Ling Zhang at this point.
- Chapter 9: ConfrontationTranslator: DragonRider Twenty years’ banishment for three thousand miles, once implemented, would mean that Jia Yuanling’s life was doomed with no prospect.
- Chapter 10: Do You Want to Rebel?Translator: DragonRider Looking at Tao Feng’s expression, Ling Zhang knew that he had won half the battle today.
- Chapter 11: Uncle AppearedTranslator: DragonRider “Second Master, bad news! Young Master met some trouble at Jia family!”
- Chapter 12: Don’t Let Me DownTranslator: DragonRider After his Second Uncle left, Ling Zhang glanced the people around him in secret.
- Chapter 13: The Confession of the Four PeopleTranslator: DragonRider In the northwest frontier, the army of the Great Yue had just returned with victory.
- Chapter 14: Put Poison in the Sobering-up SoupTranslator: DragonRider The yamen runners got a little hesitant, and since they were all natives of Tanyang, they knew well what status Jia Family enjoyed in Tangyang. However, compared with the status of Jia Family, Tao Feng looked even more terrible at the moment. Therefore, they just hesitated for a little while before they went up to slap Jia Yuanling in the face.
- Chapter 15: The Reasons for Framing
- Chapter 16: The Crowd Were Burning with RageTranslator: DragonRider “Yeah, that’s it, so what?”
- Chapter 17: Commander of the Prefecture Guards-Zhang ChongTranslator: DragonRider “My commander, how could this be?”
- Chapter 18: The JudgementTranslator: DragonRider Zhang Chong kicked with great strength, and Jia Yuanling was kicked off into the air and knocked against the pillar in the court immediately!
- Chapter 19: Have You Ever Heard About Yuwen Family in Capital?Translator: DragonRider Within 4 hours, Jia Family, promising and powerful in Tanyang, fell down. Even Zhang Chong didn’t dare to save it.
- Chapter 20: Uncle Will Return the Justice to YouTranslator: DragonRider “Father.” After returning to the backyard of the Yamen, Tao Yi met Tao Feng.
- Chapter 21: Just Tell meTranslator: DragonRider Ling Zhang told Ling Zhaowen what had happened in Jia’s mansion in detail, and it was not until now did Ling Zhaowen come to know many details he hadn’t known before.
- Chapter 22: Family Came BackTranslator: DragonRider With the dream as disguise and his uncle believing him, Ling Zhang had no qualms and told what happened in his last life clearly.
- Chapter 23: Gone Too FarTranslator: DragonRider Those words instantly brought back a lot of old memories to Ling Zhang’s mind; he remembered the usual way in which his uncle had reprimanded his cousin. Those memories were like currents of warm air, enveloping his frozen heart, thawing it. He couldn’t help holding his cousin tightly in his arms. The first carriage finally came to a halt. Ling Zhang released his cousin and stood before the carriage with reverence as he waited for the passenger inside to step out.
- Chapter 24: Ling Family Is IndomitableTranslator: DragonRider Jia Yin woke up trembling. But later when being informed that his son was sentenced to exile and Zhang Chong also cut off the relationship with his son, he got so angry that he nearly fainted again. His son dared to tease his favorite beauty! It was such a slap on his face!
- Chapter 25: I’m Afraid It’s Too LateTranslator: DragonRider The engagement with Yuwen family was like a stone pressing on his chest. It wouldn’t suffocate him, but could make him feel uncomfortable.
- Chapter 26: To Execute Those Treacherous ServantsTranslator: DragonRider “What’s wrong with Young Master? He looks terrifying.”
- Chapter 27: Xiao Feng’s FearTranslator: DragonRider The two bodies were seen by quite a number of people as they were carried out. Soon the news reached the ears of Ling Xingzhong and Ling Zhaowen.
- Chapter 28: Family FeastTranslator: DragonRider On the way to the front hall to attend the family feast, it became obvious to Ling Zhang that the atmosphere in the mansion had changed. Those servants who used to greet him with a smile now merely gave him respectful bows.
- Chapter 29: Big Brother, Are You Getting Married?After the discussion with the elders, Ling Zhang returned to his courtyard. He was giving a kid a piggy back ride.
- Chapter 30: Young Master Wants to Learn Kung Fu?Translator: DragonRider Ling Zhang woke up at the crack of dawn the next day.
- Chapter 31: Ling Zhang Wanted to Break Off the Engagement
- Chapter 32: Feel So Uneasy
- Chapter 33: Ling Family’s Counterattack?Translator: DragonRider Having spent the last few days observing his house guards, Ling Zhang realized that the level of skills possessed by the guards of his family varied; some of them had genuine skills while others just wanted to put food on their table.
- Chapter 34: An Encounter with BanditsTranslator: DragonRider A humble carriage, followed by four horse-mounted guards in front and back, passed through a bamboo forest. The road was muddy, and the sky was drizzling. Although the rain was not heavy, it was cold.
- Chapter 35: Help!Translator: DragonRider “Now! Hand over all your valuable things! Or…” the leader of the bandits threatened with a ferocious smile, pointing a sharp blade at Guard Wang.
- Chapter 36: Thank You for Saving Our LivesTranslator: DragonRider Stone’s voice was so sharp that it cut through the heavy curtain of the rain, disclosing what was happening in the mountain path to the cavalry.
- Chapter 37: Are You Really Marshal Yuwen?Translator: DragonRider The man on the horse made a gesture, and those men in black immediately moved quickly to drag all the dead bodies on the mountain path to the nearby woods, and buried them on the spot.
- Chapter 38: Am I a Heart-breaker?Translator: DragonRider ‘Do you want to break off the engagement?’
- Chapter 39: Young Master Will Be Very Happy!Translator: DragonRider At the same time, in Liantang Town.
- Chapter 40: Marshal Yuwen Was EverywhereTranslator: DragonRider “Ada, don’t push me. I can’t see it.” Ling Maomao stood in front of the dough figurines stall. He stared at the stall’s owner kneading dough figurines. The big dog, Ada, also stood close to him and looked at it excitedly, wagging its tail.