Author: Xiao Wu
Alternative Names: 特战之王
Genres: Action, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Psychological, School Life, Slice of Life, Tragedy
He rose from abjection and achieved eternity in glory.
He embraced the prettiest beauties and killed the strongest opponents.
He was able to shift the clouds into rain and cover the sky with one hand.
He could overrun the entire world and go anywhere as he pleased.
He pacified wars and held the world in awe.
He was matchless in the world.
However, his hair turned white overnight for his beloved woman and he was on the verge of death.
He was surrounded by enemies who were trying to take his life.
He struggled his way to become mighty and fought for everything he cherished.
For this age, he was the only king of the Dark World.
His name was a byword for might.
As a man living in the world, his only ideal was to pursue brilliance.
- Chapter 1-Go to the LightDeep in the Yun Yue Plateau in southwest Zhongzhou State, amid vast stretches of primeval forest, was a campsite destined to be unmapped.
- Chapter 2-Come from the DarknessIn Zhongzhou State, as a city that was the second only to the capital Youzhou in importance, every corner of Huating was full of busy scenes during a whole day.
- Chapter 3-Yu’s RestaurantThe so-called private home cuisine referred to the food sold by small restaurants that opened especially in residential or office buildings. Usually, such restaurants had no business licenses, waiters, and fixed menus. However, their chefs were quite skilled. The threshold of this kind of business was extremely low. As long as the cooks were good at cooking, it would not take much effort for the owner to run such a business. The only difference lied in the taste of the food.
- Chapter 4-Peerless GeniusCovering a small area, the yard of Yu’s Restaurant was decent and surrounded by flower beds, with only a stone path leading to its inside. Some stone tables were placed triangularly in the yard. Sitting beside them was like sitting in the sea of flowers full of pleasant fragrance.
- Chapter 5-The Sky AcademyThe Sky Academy was located between the Wudong New Area and Chongguang Island of Huating. A few decades ago, when the international situation was still stable and peaceful, and the Sky Academy had not been built, there was already an official name for the place it was located—Changqing Island. It was a place with the best natural environment and it was also one of the places with the most developed tourism industry.
- Chapter 6-Strength TestingZhongzhou State was a country of 1.6 billion people. If the authorities were to summarize all kinds of information to sort out a list of the top ten experts in Zhongzhou State, then, Zhuang Huayang, the General of Zhongzhou State, also the headmaster of the Sky Academy, would be among them without a doubt.
- Chapter 7-A PhotoRoom 601 of unit 1 of the first building in block A.
- Chapter 8-The Silver Spear Pierced the SkyIn the morning, the weather was still sunny in Huating, but in the afternoon, it underwent a sudden change. Above the Sky Academy, the clear sky darkened with great speed. As the clouds got lower and lower, the air became more and more depressing. The Sky Academy, which was originally very quiet because the term had not yet officially began, became even quieter.
- Chapter 9-The Spear Danced Like a Dragon“Run away!”
- Chapter 10-To Trigger the Thunder by Flicking FingersAn Jia was not afraid of death.
- Chapter 11-Codename ReaperSky Academy became livelier as the beginning of school drew closer.
- Chapter 12-Wait and SeeOverall, Li Tianlan was pretty happy with his two dorm mates.
- Chapter 13-The AttemptLi Baitian was the first one to spot Li Tianlan’s unusual behaviors.
- Chapter 14-Damn YouZhuang Huayang remained the same expression as before amid loud applause, his hands hung low and his smile gentle.
- Chapter 15-Hello, HeadmasterTwo or three kilometers were not a long way for ordinary people, let alone for these elite freshmen of the Sky Academy.
- Chapter 16-Great Changes Are ComingThe man was their headmaster!
- Chapter 17-Break Walls with the Wind and Thunder VeinsInside the maze made of black bricks, Li Tianlan stood quietly, as if lost in thought.
- Chapter 18: Kunlun CityAdvancing further into the maze, Li Tianlan was certain that the maze he was in was a replica of the one that had almost driven him crazy in Beijiang.
- Chapter 19: Top 10 Young Masters List“Yes, they all share the surname Gu.”
- Chapter 20-Get down on Your KneesDomineering, arbitrary, ruthless, and cruel.
- Chapter 21-Infinite VoidAs one of the largest countries in the world, Zhongzhou State had a vast territory and abundant resources. For hundreds of years since the establishment of the state, rich and powerful families were not rare, although it would be a little exaggerated to say that they could be found everywhere.
- Chapter 22-AccountGreat Void Sword Master Weakness Li.
- Chapter 23-He Is EverywhereThe light of the fire was still bright.
- Chapter 24 Dying with a GrievanceAs a direct descendant of an Invincible Realm expert, Liu Xiuwei learned all his martial arts directly from his father, Liu Tianqing.
- Chapter 25 Join CompanionsIn the battlefield where a great deal of tress that were cut down by sword light were scattered across, Liu Xiuwei’s body was lying on the ground in broken wood and coke, raising dense clouds of dust.
- Chapter 26 Falling in LoveBy the time Li Tianlan joined Li Baitian and the other threes according to the location on the map, a battle that took place in the sprint to the finish line was also drawing to a close.
- Chapter 27-Number OneFan Haoyu did not exaggerate the role of his Elite Organization. Elite Organization was indeed a deterrent force among senior students.
- Chapter 28: CoordinationEverything happened too fast, making it impossible for anyone to prepare for it.
- Chapter 29 Human EmperorIt was already noon when Li Tianlan woke up. He did not appear in his dormitory, but instead in the hospital of Sky Academy.
- Chapter 30 StoryQin Ke had once said that there was a special power called Night Spirit in the Dark World, which traveled eastwards to the Chinese World fifteen years ago in search of a secret blueprint for weapons. One of the two leaders of Night Spirit organization, an Invincible Realm master, Tian Xin attacked personally but was obliterated by a Patriarch of a top sect in Zhongzhou State from nearly 20,000 meters away with just a gunshot!
- Chapter 31 A Plan of Ten YearsIt came.
- Chapter 32 Desperate ChaseAfter Zhuang Huayang had left, Li Tianlan stood at the window, facing the sea, as if he was a statue.
- Chapter 33 Destiny’s EndLi Tianlan’s heart suddenly sunk.
- Chapter 34 The Real FateEven as the little princess of Wang family of Beihai, Wang Yuetong behaved like ordinary people in certain aspects too. She had an extremely high interest in traveling and playing outside. Her interest was especially keen when she thought of the fact that she would be locked in this island for a very long time after this.
- Chapter 35 A Sad SongGarden Party.
- Chapter 36 A StrikeOutside the terrace, Li Tianlan checked the missed calls on his phone. He was slightly surprised.
- Chapter 37 The Raging Flames Burning in the SkyThis was a crucial moment when their lives were hanging by a thread.
- Chapter 38 The HorsewomanAs the little princess of the Wang family of Beihai and a genius in Martial Arts born with the Wind Vein, Wang Yuetong was truly one of the core people among the younger generation in the family. Her importance, whether in status or potential, was self-evident. She was the person that must be protected under whatever situation.
- Chapter 39 The Super MastersThe Enchantress did know the European woman in front of her. Apart from her, there were many others knowing the woman as well.
- Chapter 40 DuskNo one could see Li Tianlan’s move clear.