Author: Mao Ni, 猫腻
Alternative Names: PTH, 大道朝天
Genres: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Martial Arts, Mystery, Xuanhuan
I am the sword.
Killing a man amidst a thousand miles, no one dares take ten steps.
Killing a man amidst a thousand miles, no one can take ten steps.
Killing a man amidst a thousand miles, ten steps? Not possible!
I am the sword, the sword is me,
On the path towards heaven, each shall wield their own.
- Chapter 1: Preface
- Chapter 2: The Forbidden Fifteen Hundred Kilometers
- Chapter 3: A Sword to Slice the Heavens
- Chapter 4: The Youth Who Once Again Waded in the River
- Chapter 5: Nine Days
- Chapter 6: One Year
- Chapter 7: Traveling to the Known Mountain
- Chapter 8: The First Lesson
- Chapter 9: Natural Dao Quality
- Chapter 10: Your Choice
- Chapter 11: Too Much Trouble for Jing Jiu
- Chapter 12: Like a Flower
- Chapter 13: Three Notes in the Training Hall
- Chapter 14: A Debut of Talent
- Chapter 15: Another Year
- Chapter 16: The Departure
- Chapter 17: I Was Wrong about You
- Chapter 18: Not in One Cold Day
- Chapter 19: One Without The Other
- Chapter 20: Four Words in the Scripture of Swords
- Chapter 21: Asking an Old Man for His Sword
- Chapter 22: Returning the Sword to Green Mountain
- Chapter 23: An Ugly Duckling’s First Flight
- Chapter 24: A Conversant Reunion
- Chapter 25: Nine Nights
- Chapter 26: Needing a Sword
- Chapter 27: Seeing a Pair of Eyes
- Chapter 28: Something Happened on the Peak
- Chapter 29: Eyeing Each Other amid the Bloody Flowers
- Chapter 30: I Killed Him
- Chapter 31: A Strange Being in the Clouds
- Chapter 32: The Spring Water in the Teapot
- Chapter 33: Held Down by an Iron Sword
- Chapter 34: An Old Well in the Wind and Snow
- Chapter 35: Two Figures on the Rocky Stream
- Chapter 36: He is THE Jing Jiu
- Chapter 37: The Competition Begins
- Chapter 38: What Are You Doing?
- Chapter 39: Where is the Sword
- Chapter 40: The Angry Gu Qing