Author: Mo Chen Huan, 莫晨欢
Alternative Names: 反派有话说
Genres: Drama, Romance, Xianxia, Yaoi
As the head disciple of the number one sect in the world, Luo Jianqing had a brilliant reputation. He was the most respected senior brother of his junior brothers and sisters: the last disciple of the cultivation world’s number one cultivator, Luo Jianqing greatly respected his master’s teachings, not crossing his limits by even half a step.
Afterwards…… he was stabbed to death just like that by the main character with his sword. His master’s sword.
Luo Jianqing: “……”
The heavens wants me dead, yet I refuse to die! See if the will of the heavens is more fearsome, or if the will of my sword is more stubborn!
Wu Yin: “Jianqing, I have something to say to you.”
Luo Jianqing: “Master, I also have something to say to you.”
Wu Yin: “… you speak first?”
Luo Jianqing: “You speak first.”
Wu Yin: “I like you.” / Luo Jianqing: “I want to top you.”
Wu Yin: “……”
- Chapter 21: Capturing Spring and Autumn with a Sword (1)Translator: Sissy That Walk T/N: Hi, y’all, I just decided to pick up this novel for multiple reasons. To start with, my boss asked me to and secondly I love my boss! Haha, all jokes aside, I’m sucker for BL/rebirth/fantasy/cultivation type, and this one has got it all. And I appreciate how the storyline was unfolding so effortlessly, full of bittersweet moments but none of them feel forced, it’s like all the confrontations and climaxes make sense, all the crazy elements are well balanced.
- Chapter 22: Capturing Spring and Autumn with a Sword (2)Translator: Sissy That Walk On the fighting stage, Luo Jianqing touched the ground with his toes, calmly and easily he dealt with each attack given by Zuo Yunmo. He appeared to be very natural and unruffled. As Sir Xuan Lingzi said the night before, he didn’t lose face for Yu Xiao Peak. However, as Luo Jianqing swung sword upward again, Zuo Yunmo smiled in a low voice.
- Chapter 23: Mo Qiu of the Mo Clan(1)Translator: Sissy That Walk (1)
- Chapter 24: Mo Qiu of the Mo Clan(2)Translator: Sissy That Walk Xuan Lingzi, whose face was as pale as a sheet of paper, did not reply until Yu Qingzi suddenly yelled, “Jianqing hasn’t gone far. Let’s take back that half primordial life”. Hearing that, Xuan Lingzi mustered what strength he had left to stop Yu Qingzi by standing in front of her.
- Chapter 25: Mo Qiu of the Mo Clan(3)Translator: Sissy That Walk After finishing that, Mo Qiu was about to turn back and leave. “Cultivator Mo, now that everything is sorted out, why don’t we forget about this unpleasant business and make up? I understand there is no room available for you. We have a spare room. You can have it if you like.” said Luo Jianqing in a casual .
- Chapter 26: The Secret of Seizing lives! Great Magic Treasure! (1)Translator: Sissy That Walk LiuYan Valley located on the north of Chang state, which occupied one tenth of its vast territory. So it would take 10 days at least to fly around the wholeLiu Yan Valley even for someone who resorted to the Earth-level flying Magic Treasures. In this case, the people here seldom met a soul even he walked outside all day.
- Chapter 27: The Secret of Seizing lives! Great Magic Treasure! (2)Translator: Sissy That Walk Injustice prevailed in the law of nature. While mayfly only lived for one day, Dragons or Demonic Beasts were born with the cultivation equivalent of the Eighth Rank. It should be equal among all the creatures in the world, and no one could outlive the others. There was no difference of lowliness or nobleness between human beings and distinct species ever, even the smallest insect living in the drain was also life.
- Chapter 28: The Secret of Seizing lives! Great Magic Treasure! (3)Translator: Sissy That Walk Yan Su said sincerely, “It seems that he got the God blessed and gained many Yan Fruit without being noticed as well. Brother Luo, I promise you that Duan Hun Sect’ll never be your enemy in the Liu Yan Vally…”
- Chapter 29: He Cultivated in Fiend Method?!(1)Translator: Sissy That Walk Rumble! Rumble! Rumble!
- Chapter 30: He Cultivated in Fiend Method?!(2)Translator: Sissy That Walk Just within a breath, two mega talented cultivators disappeared in the ghost drift sands. Then it resumed peace like the ordinary sands as nothing happened before. But they all knew huge danger washiding under its surface.
- Chapter 31: Sworn Friends for Life or Death (1)Translator: Sissy That Walk Luo Jianqing gathered his fingers to accumulate the blue sword-light (as same as sword energy) to entangle the blood-colored long whip directly.
- Chapter 32: Sworn Friends for Life or Death (2)Translator: Sissy That Walk The Burning River was indeed too dangerous. Beyond all question, he would be killed by the dragon had he not withdrawn a certain distance to evade the attack!
- Chapter 33: Sworn Friends for Life or Death (3)Translator: Sissy That Walk Four months later, Mo Qiu recovered. And the first thing he did after his recovery was to chase after Luo Jianqing and pound him. This time, Luo Jianqing did not win. But when Mo Qiu was about to throw his whip to that beautiful face, he suddenly stopped.
- Chapter 34: To Break the Mortal Bond (1)Translator: Sissy That Walk Once the Cold Jade Heaven Boat slid into the river, it dispersed coldness and bleakness.
- Chapter 35: To Break the Mortal Bond (2)Translator: Sissy That Walk He dropped into a magnificent river. The wound was hurting like fire burning on his back. There was not much spiritual power left in his body. Still, he turned himself toward the cave calling his partner, “Mo Qiu! Mo Qiu!”
- Chapter 36: To Break the Mortal Bond (3)Translator: Sissy That Walk In the morning of the next day, grandma Gu saw Luo Jianqing in the yard. She was shocked, “Jianqing, why did you wake up this early? It’s cold outside. Come in. You can’t bear the coldness with these clothes.”
- Chapter 37: To Break the Mortal Bond (4)Translator: Sissy That Walk Luo Jianqing was still smiling when she stopped to cough. He gave her a glass of warm water. She looked at Luo Jianqing with joy in her eyes, “we once gave him a name called Gu Niansheng.”
- Chapter 38: The Bond Between Master and Disciple —- I Will Never Let Go of it! (1)Translator: Sissy That Walk Under the downpour, a figure in cyan stood alone in the forest.
- Chapter 39: The Bond Between Master and Apprentice Disciple —- I Will Never Let Go of it! (2)Translator: Sissy That Walk Seeing Gu Wish who stood aside, the girl was slightly angry, “you insolent tramp, who gave you permission to enter?”
- Chapter 40: The Bond Between Master and Apprentice Disciple —- I Will Never Let Go of it! (3)Translator: Sissy That Walk With fingertips gentle touching, Luo Jianqing lowered his head and kissed Xuan Lingzi’s lips. All were fake in the phantasm. However, Luo Jianqing felt it real. The touching of the lips was soft and gentle. It had Sir Xuan Lingzi’s love. Although all the emotions were confined in the Yu Xiao Peak, just like what Xuan Lingzi said, the respected immortal hadn’t broken the mortal bond.