Author: Fengling Tianxia, 风凌天下
Alternative Names: Ao Shi Jiu Chong Tian, TTNH, 傲世九重天
Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Romance, Xuanhuan
Chu Yang, the Ninth Master of the Nine Tribulations Sword, sacrificed almost everything he had for the sake of improving his martial arts, including the love of his life. After spending three years locating the fifth fragment of the Nine Tribulations Sword, he was ambushed by all sides at that very place. Mortally injured with no means of escape, Chu Yang executed a sacrificial technique by plunging the Nine Tribulations Sword into his very own heart. “With the blood of my heart, ten thousand tribulations will collapse!”
After witnessing the death of all his ambushers, Chu Yang’s vision began to darken. At a distance, moments before his death, he saw the mastermind who had plotted his downfall — Mo Tian Ji. With that, his eyes finally closed.
However, with a start, Chu Yang once again awoke to find that he had returned to when he was sixteen years of age! Furthermore, the Sword Spirit of the Nine Tribulations Sword now resided within his Dantian, the energy center of his body! From that very moment, Chu Yang would then begin to right all of his past regrets, and carve his very own legend by fulfilling his destiny as the final Master of the Nine Tribulations Sword, and defeating the Heavenly Devils beyond the realm of the Nine Heavens Continent.
- Chapter 1 – Should there be another life, we will dance under the Heavens
- Chapter 2 – From the beginning once again, how much of the good and beautiful can I not let go?
- Chapter 3 – Hypocrite
- Chapter 4 – Secret Behind The Nine Tribulations Sword
- Chapter 5 – The Heavens And Earth Do Not Shift, Neither Does The Stone Turn Amidst The Flowing River!
- Chapter 6 – A New Opportunity For The Spring And Autumn Elixir After Twists And Turns
- Chapter 7 – Eldest Martial Brother Has A Stomach Cramp?
- Chapter 8 – Golden Blood Herb
- Chapter 9 – The True Master of Nine Tribulations Sword
- Chapter 10 – I am not as petty as you
- Chapter 11 – I’m the victim, right?
- Chapter 12 – The Grievances of the Victim
- Chapter 13 – Woes fall on another
- Chapter 14: What Does this Have to Do with Me?
- Chapter 15 – Perilous Situation
- Chapter 16 – Plum flowers bloom in the frost
- Chapter 17 – Sword training is for killing
- Chapter 18 – Mysterious Origin
- Chapter 19 –Pure Purple Jade Essence
- Chapter 20 – Trouble finds it way
- Chapter 21 – How about you let me help you?
- Chapter 22 – Fleeting Snow Cloud Movement Technique
- Chapter 23 – Ulterior motives
- Chapter 24 – Finding happiness in helping others
- Chapter 25 – This disciple was not ordinary
- Chapter 26 – Honing skills in Jiang Hu
- Chapter 27 – Crown Prince Bu Tian
- Chapter 28 – Overbearing Supervisor
- Chapter 29 – Wolf’s heart and Dog’s lung
- Chapter 30 – In this life, there are some mistakes you should not make
- Chapter 31 – Breakthrough
- Chapter 32 – Meridian purification
- Chapter 33 – Mole
- Chapter 34 – Impossible to unravel
- Chapter 35 – Diwu Qing Rou
- Chapter 36 – Why can’t history be changed?
- Chapter 37 – Invert Fate
- Chapter 38 – Killed too soon
- Chapter 39 – Chu Yang’s Condition
- Chapter 40 – Seven Shades Congregation Grounds