Alternative Names: N/A
Genres: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
The world has turned into a hell, a place where the strong thrive!
Everyone has future knowledge.
But in the end, only those who are destined to succeed will succeed!
- Chapter 1: One Day, SuddenlyIt was a perfect day for Yoo Dohyuk.
- Chapter 2: It’s TwoAfter moments of silence, Dohyuk asked again, “Did you just say God?”
- Chapter 3: Since everyone already knew“Do…Dohyuk!”
- Chapter 4: First MealCho Changhun, a man dubbed as the Guillotine on his first life before his memory went back in time, cringed. “…What?”
- Chapter 5: As much as it hurts<<Intake Complete>>
- Chapter 6: Named…
- Chapter 7: Cried-Hmmm?
- Chapter 8: Let us goDohyuk’s speculation was right. These people never grouped up. It was as if there was some rule against teaming up. This added strength to Dohyuk’s aggressive behavior. He was, after all, the most powerful one among everyone here. Without teaming up, they had no chance against Dohyuk.
- Chapter 9: Things to chooseEverything up until now wasn’t pleasant to say the least, but this-
- Chapter 10: 0: The one that shines
- Chapter 11: 1: Not him
- Chapter 12: Perspective of a hunter
- Chapter 13: Perspective of a Hunter (2)
- Chapter 14: To the last one
- Chapter 15: To the last one (2)
- Chapter 16: Mines
- Chapter 17: This taste
- Chapter 18: Customer
- Chapter 19: Goodnight
- Chapter 20: Coward
- Chapter 21: Dogfight
- Chapter 22: What the people does not want
- Chapter 23: By throwing a rock
- Chapter 24: Anonymous
- Chapter 25: I am a fool
- Chapter 26: UnfairBefore Dohyuk could say anything, the voice continued talking.
- Chapter 27: I can seeHe could feel the crushing feeling through his foot and Dohyuk thought that this feeling of hitting someone was something he couldn’t get used to. Julian and Dohyuk’s bodies both fell. Dohyuk used his landing move to steady himself. The impact had some shock, but it was bearable. He then turned, to Julian who was lying flat on the ground. Dohyuk didn’t receive a message that told him Julian was dead yet, but his top of the skull was crushed in, obviously destroyed from the kick.
- Chapter 28: One person“We were planning to go to Katla.”
- Chapter 29: Acquintance…
- Chapter 30: The ring…
- Chapter 31: Get lostHeeyun felt relieved at the feeling of her spear penetrating the body.
- Chapter 32: Not a gameDohyuk fell to the ground. He just had used a god skill. It was an incomplete move, but that’s why it was more dangerous. Before he fell, Heeyun came running and helped Dohyuk.
- Chapter 33: Puppet show (1)The face that first came into sight was Heeyun, followed by Namgun.
- Chapter 34: Puppet show (2)The gatekeeper raised his eyebrow and something shot past Dohyuk.
- Chapter 35: Trespasser (1)<<Entered Katla>>
- Chapter 36: Trespasser (2)“Do you see?”
- Chapter 37: ContractShe wore similar clothing to Lawrence, which consisted of a turban and desert clothes. Unlike other Bermurans, hers was gray, but there were other differences as well. For one, her skin color was lighter.
- Chapter 38: I found you[You can’tttt dooooo thattttt.]
- Chapter 39: ArrestWhen his hand touched the barrier, he felt a shock pushing his hand back.
- Chapter 40: Two RequirementsDohyuk glared at the sculpture, prepared for anything that might strike back. However, Aruga did not respond. There was no voice coming to him, nor was the sculpture coming to life to fight him.