Author: San Yue Jing Zhe, 叁月惊蛰
Alternative Names: 狂妃来袭：丑颜王爷我要了
Genres: Historical, Josei, Romance
Bai Aoxue, the best mercenary in the 21st century, is accidentally sent back to the Chengxi Dynasty in Great Continent due to an explosion in her mission, and trapped in the first daughter of Prime Minister. After her rebirth, she is set up by her father to marry the 5th prince Jun Yeyan who wears a mask all day long.
In the face of bloodthirsty enemies, discord between brothers, collusion among courtiers and invasion of enemy state, can Bai and Jun resolve the crises? What will happen to their political marriage? How will the fierce battle for the throne end?
With many twists and turns, the book brings you to experience palace revolution, love and hatred thousands of years ago.
- Chapter 1: A Cowardly Girl or A Devilish Girl in the Bai Family?The shabby bed curtain, the rickety door frame, and the broken tables and chairs bespoke the miserable condition of the hostess.
- Chapter 2: The Devilish Girl Had A Cow and Punished the Arrogant Maidservants“Mumian, get up! What happened? How can you take so much time to fetch water?” Bai Aoxue helped Mumian up to her feet.
- Chapter 3: Imminent TroubleBai Aoxue slowly turned back. Looking at Lvwu, she said loudly: “I’ll let you see whether I’m a coward girl or a devilish one! I’ll teach you that who is the master and who are the subordinates.” Like a gurgling spring, Bai Aoxue’s clear voice sounded intoxicating. However, everybody knew that the girl standing before them was a devil who would explode at any moment after being subdued for a long time.
- Chapter 4: Bai QiweiUpon hearing what Bai Suxue said, Lvwu, who had only one breath left, gazed at Bai Suxue with strong hatred. She yelled: “You will not die a natural death! I’ll retaliate against you even if I’m dead! I’m loyal to you all the time and have served you for so many years! You will not die a natural death!”
- Chapter 5: The Emperor Granted A Marriage“Dad. Help me, please! My elder sister humiliated me before the maidservants by saying I was the turtledove, taking over the nest of a magpie, and she maimed my maidservant. Hoooo…” Bai Suxue kneeled down before Bai Qiwei, crying pitifully.
- Chapter 6: The Thoughts of Two FoxesUpon hearing what Bai Qiwei said, Bai Aoxue smiled with taunt and said: “What? Dad. Do you even forget Aoxue? Even dad doesn’t recognize me, so there is no wonder that some people in the mansion dare to adorn themselves with borrowed plumes.”
- Chapter 7: Not Knowing Each Other at the First EncounterLooking at Bai Aoxue, Bai Qiwei said: “Since it’s your demand, I’ll fulfil it. I only wish that you won’t blame me in the later days.”
- Chapter 8: The Theory of Lion and DogBai Aoxue had already felt the different eyes, half probing and half joking.
- Chapter 9: Preparations Before the Meeting“My God. Yan, your fiancée is so ferocious. She took actions without any hesitation. She doesn’t look like a cowardly girl at all, but more like a shrew. We may be cheated by her appearance.” The handsome man said, looking at Bai Aoxue with fear.
- Chapter 10: A Night Visit at the Fifth Prince Mansion with the First ConfrontationBai Aoxue headed for the Fifth Prince Mansion without delay.
- Chapter 11: A Schemer’s PlanWhen she turned back, Bai Aoxue saw a man several steps away.
- Chapter 12: Spreading Anger (i)Bai Aoxue didn’t make any reply because she believed Jun Yeyan would let her go. Bai Aoxue sneered at the last sentence Jun Yeyan said and didn’t reply.
- Chapter 13: Spreading Anger (ii)Seeing Bai Aoxue was furious, Mumian unleashed her emotion “Wow!”, Mumian burst into tears.
- Chapter 14: Turbulent Undercurrents“Whoops, I was just wondering who it is, and it turns out to be you, our First Miss. Since Mumian the servant girl was not obedient, so I let them to teach her a lesson. It seems that now our First Miss, you want to claim for your maidservant.” A really soft and lovely female voice arose behind Bai Aoxue.
- Chapter 15: Build up PrestigeUpon hearing what Bai Aoxue said, Cuiyu forestalled Su Qianqian by saying: “What do you mean, First Miss? Do you think I maligned Mumian?”
- Chapter 16: Bai Aoxue Punished Su QianqianBai Aoxue slowly went up to Cuiyu and put another pill into her mouth.
- Chapter 17: Since You Like It, Drink All of It
- Chapter 18: Bai Qiwei Showed Up to Save ThemSu Qianqian responded by casting a disgusting stare upon hearing what Bai Aoxue said. Her only hope was Bai Qiwei now.
- Chapter 19: Never Stop Until Making a Mess (i)“No matter how you were treated by your auntie and sister, they are your family members. Do you want to really treat them in this way? If the scandal spreads further, how do people think about you?” Upon hearing what Bai Aoxue said, Bai Qiwei threw off his haughty airs. He put on a gentle expression, attempting to persuade Bai Aoxue.
- Chapter 20: Never Stop Until Making a Mess (ii)“Stop, Suxue!” Bai Qiwei stopped her. Seeing Bai Suxue was in a frenzy, Bai Qiwei guessed that Bai Aoxue might had said something that further irritated her.
- Chapter 21: Conspiracy and Suspicion
- Chapter 22: Completely AbandonBai Suxue was filled with thoughts of how to punish and torture Bai Aoxue .
- Chapter 23: Dowries and Interests“Xiangxue, why did you come to Prime Minister’s mansion?” Bai Aoxue ate the porridge leisurely and said.
- Chapter 24: Plans and Tracking
- Chapter 25: Various MotivationsAfter hearing that male voice, Bai Aoxue held her nerves.
- Chapter 26: Raid of Assassination
- Chapter 27: Summoned to the Imperial PalaceNightmare also felt Xiangxue’s approaching. When he just wanted to turn around, he heard Bai Aoxue ’s calmly voice without a bit of panicky.
- Chapter 28: Feigned CivilityHow couldn’t Bai Aoxue catch Bai Suxue’s sarcasm? She picked up her eyebrows slightly: “What a pity. His Majesty still summoned me even out of official reasons, unlike you, my sister. It’s too hard for you to see him.”
- Chapter 29: Ruthless Emperor, Hard to Ascertain.Bai Aoxue did not look up but slowly knelt on the ground and said: “Bai Aoxue, daughter of the Prime Minister, pays greets to Your Majesty.” She sounded respectfully and courteously but wasn’t humble.
- Chapter 30: Why Do Women Make Things Difficult for Women
- Chapter 31: Staying in the Imperial PalaceAfter listening to Jun Wuhen’s words, Jun Yeyan fell into contemplation.
- Chapter 32: The Origin of Moyu HallAfter Bai Aoxue entered Moyu Hall, Eunuch Zhao left the two maidservants and then retreated.
- Chapter 33: Who is More Insidious?
- Chapter 34: Allies Take What They Need Individually
- Chapter 35: Sea Accompany with Songs and ShengBai Aoxue looked at Jun Yeyan who stared at her without blinking, her heart was flustered. She said viciously: “Don’t you leave? What are you doing here?”
- Chapter 36: The First Beauty“Cousin, my mother was really put into the ancestral hall by Bai Aoxue!” Bai Suxue said to gorgeous Su Mengrou who stood in front of her.
- Chapter 37: To Destroy FlowersWhen Bai Aoxue heard her name, she raised up her eyebrows beyond expectation. She turned around to the direction of Cangsheng but saw him firmly looking at her.
- Chapter 38: Crisis, the Emerge of Conspiracy“What is going on here!?” Bai Qiwei asked in amazement and anger.
- Chapter 39: A Grisly Secret
- Chapter 40: A Cold and Merciless ViperWenxi walked too anxious to miss the most important news.