Author: Shan Shan Bu Chi, 珊珊不迟
Alternative Names: 惊世嫡女：医妃不好惹
Introduction: Su Muge, a God’s favored girl in the medical community, became an ugly girl due to time-space travel. Her father disliked her and her mother was too cowardly to protect her! Xia Houmo, a lonely wolf who was haughty and ever triumphant in battlefield, was asked by the emperor to marry a useless and ugly girl! On their wedding day, there was an assassin and he took her as a shield, as a result, she was wounded. Su Muge smiled slightly with crimson eyes, “Xia Houmo, I owed you, and I pay you now.” Seeing her red blood, his heart hurt… “Su Muge, you owed me too much and you must pay me birth after birth!” The heroine was not beautiful and not omnipotent, but she had golden light and magic hand.
- Chapter 1 SurpriseThere was a ghastly coffin in the central hall of the Su’s residence, the mansion of the chief of Shunyang prefecture.
- Chapter 2 Just arriving hereSu Muge laid back to the coffin and closed her eyes, as if nothing had happened.
- Chapter 3 Human or Ghost?Su Muge and Zhao left the mourning hall to the Peachblossom Courtyard, even if she was prepared, she was astonished when seeing the yard.
- Chapter 4 Partiality to Su JingwenSu Lun wore a blue gown embroidered dark lines, with an agate belt which demonstrated his status. He was more dignified than wearing the loose dark gown.
- Chapter 5 You really should dieIt provoked Su Lun that Zhao was to kneel down to Su Jingwen. Even though he didn’t like Zhao and he didn’t treat them as human, she was his original wife and he thought that Su Jingwen looked down on him for bullying her blatantly. Maybe it’s because he had a low birth, he was inferior subconsciously.
- Chapter 6 Magic Hand“You, you are chopping the logic!”
- Chapter 7 Startling the FetusSu Jingwen was choked with some water, and when she was lifted to Orchid Courtyard, she had fainted.
- Chapter 8 Difficult LaborThe labor pain became more intense after Zhao eating some sugar porridge.
- Chapter 9 Magic Hand Again“Congratulations, my lord, Madam Zhao has given birth to a boy.”
- Chapter 10 Punishment“I want to strangle that bastard!”
- Chapter 11 I’ll Go“Madam, Chunju is kneeling in the yard. She said the eldest Miss was to drive her out of the mansion. She begged you to save her.” Li Mama opened the curtain and walked into the room, whispered to An.
- Chapter 12 Fox’s Tail“Why?”
- Chapter 13 Take off Your Cloth“Crack!”
- Chapter 14 I Wish It Was a Dream.
- Chapter 15 A Big FireSu Muge started the carriage and continued her journey to Nancheng prefecture. She wanted to visit Zhang on behalf of Zhao since she had made the promise.
- Chapter 16 Glamorous“There is an assassin. Catch him!” The soldiers rushed to the man in black from the front yard.
- Chapter17 - Poisoning
- Chapter18 - Got a Treasure
- Chapter19 - Zhao Village
- Chapter 20 Feel SadSu Muge looked at the yard and frowned.
- Chapter 21 The Surgery“Sister Su, my mom asked me to bring some hot water for you.” Erya said with a string of copper coins in hand. Erya knew Zhang’s situation. Her mother also gave Zhang some porridge secretly out of pity.
- Chapter 22 What’s Done Cannot Be UndoneWith her lips slightly raised up, Su Muge managed to smile, but there was no such emotion in her eyes. It was such a pity that her emotion was ignored by those people because they were overwhelmed by the things she possibly had brought back.
- Chapter 23 The Eldest Miss Was MissingIt was almost noon when they arrived in town. Su Muge first went to the pharmacy to buy medicine and then bought some warm winter clothes for Zhang. With all those done, she returned to the town gate, waiting for Zhao Dalang.
- Chapter 24 I Can Give It a Try“My Lord, Madam, we’re useless servants and deserve to die. We failed our duty to protect the eldest Miss.”
- Chapter 25 ConfessionSu Muge first felt the pulse of the old lady, and found that her heart was beating very fast, and her pulse was slippery, which indicated that her sickness was caused by the phlegm. She then put her head on the old lady’s chest and listened for a while. She vaguely heard some sounds of breathing like snoring.
- Chapter 26 A Birthday SurpriseMadam Meng was a typical woman from a region south of the Yangtze River. She had a petite body and a delicate face. There was gentleness and warmth coming out from every behavior of hers. With the similar age as An, though, she looked younger than An, even if An had always cared about her own body beauty and health.
- Chapter 27 You’ll Pay for What You’ve GotWith words coming out from An in front of such a big crowd, it implied the fact that Su Muge did get off the carriage on her way.
- Chapter 28 An Open Breakdown
- Chapter 29 Unveiling
- Chapter 30 An Ugly MonsterMeng Xiuwen smiled at Su Muge with his misty amorous eyes looking at her, and sat in front of Su Muge like they were familiar with each other.
- Chapter 31 Encounter
- Chapter 32 An Emergency Treatment“Pitter-patter, splash!” The rain was falling on the carriage with loud noises, just as those annoying things in Su Lun’s mind.
- Chapter 33 A Female Miracle-working Doctor
- Chapter 34 Break of the DamNobody in the room was expecting Su Muge’s coming, and they were all stunned.
- Chapter 35 Too Tough to Be a HumanIn a room with dim light, two figures were sitting opposite each other.
- Chapter 36 To Look for the Lord HerselfAfter a moment of pause, Su Muge turned her head and looked at Meng Xiuwen.
- Chapter 37 You’ve Finally Come
- Chapter 38 Come in PersonSu Muge glanced over her shoulder now and then when she was driving the carriage.
- Chapter 39 A Pair of Eyes Looking Familiar“Ok, you go to settle them down first,” Su Muge said, turned around and went back to the temporary ward.
- Chapter 40 Lord Xia, You…